I Hate You, Turn Me On

I Hate You, Turn Me On

He licked his lips, advancing toward me. I watched him closely as he neared me, our skin almost touching. I jumped back the second before our arms could brush, smirking at the look on his face. He smirked, gripping my wrist and pulling me toward him. "Hey!" I growled, my long ponytail swaying as he pulled me against him. I felt his excitement against the inside of my thighs and smirked, turning around. I wrapped my arm around his neck, slowly dipping down and dragging myself, against him, back up. A low moan escaped his throat and his eyes shimmered with lust.

I smirked, grinding my hips against his, making his problem down south worse. He groaned, throwing his head back and pulled me closer to him, His lips connected with my neck and his hands to my breasts, kneading them roughly, making me moan loudly. He began to bite and lick and suck, turning me on more. I was no virgin, that was for sure, but I had never had rough sex...
♠ ♠ ♠
I originally got the idea for this from the song I Hate You by sick puppies. The emotion in it just set this idea ablaze. The intensity when he realizes he needs her, how he hates how he needs her and how he wants her to turn him on. xD lol.

--Sinderella Plague