The Mechanics of Love

006

Telling Kaycie about how I kissed Michael was suck a fail. She was right though, there's nothing to worry about I, Sonnie, am the queen of paranoia.

The TV beckoned me to come and view it's mind-numbing images I was hoping for Spongebob to be on, and BAM, it was. Sleep began clouding my senses as I listened to Spongebob trying to figure out what was in Patrick's secret box. This wasn't the first time I saw it, so it was no secret to me anymore, but that's no excuse for not watching it.

When I opened my eyes again, iCarly graced the screen, Miranda Cosgrove is a much better role model than Miley Cyrus. Turns out that the ringing of my phone is what awakened me prematurely from the little slice of death. Michael Cera's name flashed across the screen.

"Hello?" I answered groggily.

"H-Hey there. I d-didn't wake you up, did I?"

"Maybe. Don't worry about it, Hun"

"I'm sorry...."

"It's seriously fine" I needed to wake up anyways.

"Well, I was, um... wondering if I could come over for a bit." Michael sounded very apprehensive, it was obviously hard for him to ask.

"Absolutely." Maybe I could finally gather up the courage to let him know how I felt. "I would like that very much."

"Great I'll be right over." I could almost picture the wonderful smile, that I loved so much, spread across his face.

"See you soon." I said before hanging up.

Looking in the mirror made me realize just how much I needed to clean myself up before he got here I threw off my clothes and decided to opt for something more average and loungy, just some plaid boxers and a loose T-shit. I pinned up my bangs into a bump that hopefully didn't look too trashy. What my hair really needed were extensions. Just then Michael knocked on the door.

"Hello," I greeted after opening my door, then gave him a big hug. I felt his hands slide around my waist then stepped back.

"Um...." His face was blushing, "S-Should we watch Pirates of the Caribbean?"

"Sure, but you need to come inside first!" Grabbing his hand, I pulled him over to the couch and put the DVD in, before sitting close to Michael.

The epic scene of Jack Sparrow arriving on the dock and stepping off of his shaken ship. He's such a smooth pirate. I envy that confidence. I laid my head his shoulder and grabbed his hand with mine, weaving my fingers into his. He gripped back.

Jack Sparrow was beginning to commandeer a ship for himself, since he had lost his, when I decided to make a move. If I didn't do anything now, I never would. Before losing my nerve, I lifted my head and placed a kiss on his face closer to his mouth this time and lingering a few extra seconds. When I looked up his face was right next to mine and coming closer. Our lips collided into a sweet, yet passionate kiss as I moved my arm around the back of his neck.

We moved back to my room in case Kaycie came back I didn't know when she would be coming home.

Michael climbed into the bed beside me, wrapping his arm around me. I pulled his face back to mine and our lips met with a more intense hunger than before. His arm started sliding up under my shirt and allowing me to press my body closer to his. He moved his kisses down my jaw and to my neck which cause a sigh to escape and my breathing to speed up. I felt his hand moving even further up my shirt as I pulled his mouth back up to mine. My tongue started a game of tag within our embrace.

"Oh my God!" Kaycie walked in. Michael immediately leaped off of the bed, looking extremely uncomfortable.

"Um...." his face was steadily becoming more pink.

"What the hell, Kaycie?"

"I was about to ask you something," she shot back at me.

"I'm going to leave now." Michael ran out of the apartment as if it were on fire.

"Kaycie," I said trying to restrain myself, "I could honestly kill you right now."

"Well gee, Sonnie. How was I supposed to know that you and Michael would be all over each other in your bed!"

"It's not like my fucking door was shut or anything."

"Bitch, your door is always shut."

"So? That doesn't make a difference. He's never going to come back here again." We were screaming at each other now.

"It's not as if he is going to stop talking to you over this."

"I can't believe you scared him away!"

"What do you mean?"

"I finally showed him how I felt and he obviously he feels this same way. Hopefully he still talks to me after this!"

"Just fucking shut up and go to bed. I'll turn off Pirates of the Caribbean for you." She said, slamming my door as she left.

"Fuck you!" I yelled through my door even though there was no response in return.

After about an hour of listening to music and calming down, I tried to call Michael. All I could get was his voice mail....
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Do you like the story so far? Yes? No? Maybe?
ANYTHING?