True Love Never Ends

Chapter 4

Lou's POV

'WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Some female voice screamed in my ear. Jesus Christ. All I can remember is a sharp pain going straight through my head. It hurt like hell. My eyes opened slightly and the first thing that came in sight was Czaree's tanned hand trying to pick me up.

"Come on love, don't strain yourself. It's bad for you." Matt said lovingly in Czaree's ear. He pulled her onto her lap as Jimmy picked me up easily and sat her on his lap and hugged me.

"I'm confused." I looked from Czaree to Matt and then at Jimmy who smiled at me. Czaree grinned and pulled out a small piece of paper from her back pocket. She handed it to me and cuddled back up to Matt. Kay came running into the living area and jumped on the big cushion on the floor and grinned like a Cheshire cat.

"Your pregnant?" Matt nodded, kissing Czaree on the forehead.

"Aww! Congrats!" I smiled, handing back the small scan picture. I yawned and closed my eyes.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked, a concerned look on his face. I nodded and put my head on his chest, feeling his heart beating slowly. He picked me up bridal style and walked over to my bunk. Laying me down, he put the covers over my body.

"Don't fall out this time." He giggled slightly. He went to go walk away but I stopped him by grabbing his arm lightly.

"Stay with me." I looked at him, his bright blue eyes staring back at mine.

"Please." He climbed in the bunk with me and wrapped his muscular arms around my waist. I sighed slightly, wanting to forget everything that had happened earlier. Jimmy looked down at me.

"Are you okay?" I looked down, not wanting to answer that. Should I tell him everything? I've been best friends with him ever since I can remember, he'd know if I kept anything from him.

"Lou? What is it?" I looked up into his eyes. I had to tell him. I can't keep anything from him.

"Well my boyfriend decided to go and sleep with someone else while I was on tour with you guys. And then he decided to tell me that she was better in bed than me and it had been going on for about a year." I let out a deep sigh. Jimmy hugged me tighter, his body heat keeping me warm.

"Why do I always go for the ones that just fuck me around. I always pick the twats. There is something wrong with me! Sometimes I just wanna give up. Nothing is going to go right for me. I hate my life." A tear leaked down my cheek. Jimmy's thumb brushed it away as he swept his hand across my face.

"Shh." His breath tickling my cheek as he got closer. The gap between us closed as his lips pressed against mine. His hand pressed me closer to him as his tongue slipped into my mouth, exploring it. He turned me over so he was lying on top of me. The kiss got deeper and more passionate. He moved his hand to my neck and I froze. He felt me do that and stopped.

"Whats wrong?" He asked, staring into my bluey-grey eyes.

"I shouldn't be doing this. I'm sorry." I said quietly. He moved himself off of me.

"Don't worry. I understand." He mumbled quickly. He slipped out of the bunk and walked off. I turned on my side, tears falling thick and fast down my cheeks. Why did I do that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Czaree, you are amazing! Cuz you kept me insane :D

ILY ickle sis =]