True Love Never Ends

Chapter 6

Lou's P.O.V

I pressed the button and sank back into my chair. I had just released all the fire around Jimmy's drum riser. To be honest Jimmy looked absolutely gorgeous. The light from the fire making his bright blue eyes stand out as he looked into the crowd and grinned.

What was I saying?? One minute I need him, the next I push him away. And now I'm here saying he's gorgeous. I sighed and looked down, I just wanted the show to finish so I could go back to bed. Last night wasn't an easy night. I had stayed up for most of the night crying and thinking what on earth I was going to do. I really needed a break from the stress, the guys and just everything.

Kay walked towards me from the crowd and bent down.

"Meet me in starbucks after the show. I need to talk to you." She looked at me, her eyes filled with concern and worry. It didn't surprise me with the state I was in. I just nodded and started the lights back up as Beast And The Harlot kicked in.

*Time Lapse*

I opened the door slowly and walked in noticing Kay sat on a small table over on the other side of the coffee shop. I sat down, keeping my eyes down, not wanting to look at Kay.

"I got you a normal coffee." She said quietly, taking a sip from her Caramel Frappachino. I just nodded and took a huge gulp from the cup. This is all I had practically lived on in the past week.

"Whats wrong?" I looked up and then looked down.

"Nothing." I lied. Kay knew I was lying because she lifted my chin up.

"Now look me in the eyes and say that." I hesitated.

"Exactly...Now tell me what is wrong, and don't give me all that nothing bullshit because there is something wrong with you. We've all noticed. What went on between you and Jimmy and why the fuck aren't you talking to him and treating the rest of us like we aren't there? I've been your best friend since forever and your not talking to me. How do you think that makes me feel? Talk, NOW!" Kay had gone red in the face, near enough shouting the last word. I just looked down, tears stinging my eyes. I didn't see it like that. She was right, I had to be honest with her. She deserves it after the way I've been. I took a sharp intake of breath and sat up straight, preparing myself.

"Ok, well after Alex broke up with me, Jimmy took me to my bunk but I wanted him with me. I just needed someone to talk to, someone who would listen and take care of me. And he did that, all of it but I pushed him away because he kissed me. I'm not ready for anything like that. But I regret it. I need him, but not like that, not yet. I just need a break from everything for a couple of weeks. I need to get my head clear so I can think." Kay looked at me and pulled me into a hug.

"Well go then, get away somewhere. And before you say it, don't worry about your job, I got it covered. I know exactly what to do before you explain everything to me, I've watched you do it too much." She grinned and down the rest of her coffee and I smiled weakly.

"I knew I could count on you." I felt so much better, like a weight had been lifted of my chest. We payed for the coffee and walked out of the shop.

Suddenly the world looked a brighter place.