Sequel: Like We Used To
Status: Finished. :]

I'll Leave It at "You Amaze Me"

Six

As nice as it was to see my parents, it was even nicer to know that Mikki was waiting for me at the airport. I instantly found Mikki and John, but the group behind them confused me. It wasn’t Jared, Pat, Kennedy, or Garrett that had me dumbfounded, but rather the girl that was clinging to Garrett.

Mikki smiled when she saw me, but her smile faded when I tilted my head to the side and just stared at the girl. Mikki ran up to me and hugged me. “Hi Merrick! I missed you so much! You have no idea how lonely I was!” Garrett’s head fell slightly and he rubbed his forehead with his arm that wasn’t being clung to. John came over and gave me an awkward one-armed hug. He grabbed my bags and said something about going to get the car.

Then I realized there was not one, but three girls. Pat had his arm around a petite brunette with blue eyes; Kennedy was talking to a brunette that was really pale and was holding her hand. I was still focused on the one that was clinging to Garrett. Her hair was brown with a layer of bleach blonde on top. Her skin seemed to be without any color. She turned and her blue eyes focused on me; she smiled.

“I wanna go home,” I muttered.

“Don’t you want to say hi to them?”

“No.” My head fell and my hair fell over my eyes. She sighed and walked over to them. I started sneaking towards the door, but I got tackled to the floor. “Get off me,” I whined.

“No! Do you know how long we had to try to convince Mikayla that you were coming back? You are not getting away from me without a greeting of some sort,” Kennedy said.

“Hi, Kennedy. Get off me or I’ll have something rabid kill you.” He laughed, but got up. I pushed myself up from the floor and gave him a hug.

“Er, the girls want to meet you.”

I flinched. “I can’t. I have an appointment,” I mumbled.

“With?”

“My bed,” I groaned. He grabbed my arm and tugged me towards everybody.

“Merrick, this is my girlfriend, Izzy. Izzy, this is Merrick,” he introduced me. She smiled politely and mumbled a hello.

The girl that Pat had his arm around stepped forward and grinned. “Hi, Merrick; I’m Kylie… I’m Garrett’s older sister.” I flinched when she said his name but smiled politely.

“Kylie is my girlfriend,” Pat said with a grin. The girl clinging to Garrett stared at me.

Nobody said anything. The girl coughed once and Garrett scrunched up his nose. “This is Amber,” he introduced. His voice sounded weird for some reason. Amber rolled her eyes.

“I’m his girlfriend,” she grinned.

“Nice to meet you,” I said through clenched teeth. She smirked and kissed his cheek.

“Come on, Merrick, time to get you home,” Mikki said. Kennedy hugged me again then let me go. Mikki did the same as Kennedy and grabbed my arm, leading me to the exit where John waited. I climbed into the car and buckled myself in, glaring out the window as everybody watched us drive away.

I shed my clothes and stepped into the steaming water. It beat against my back and relaxed my tense muscles. I let my head hang to let the water hit my neck. Once I was slightly more relaxed, I washed my body. I stepped out once I rinsed off the last of the suds and tightly wrapped a towel around myself.

I left the bathroom and walked into my bedroom. I pulled on a pair of black cotton panties and then put on a matching bra. I walked into the closet while fluffing my hair with the towel. I dropped the towel into the hamper and grabbed a pair of black shorts and a lavender tank top. I quickly put both on before I left my closet and bedroom.

I slowly walked down the stairs, wondering if anybody besides me was there. I entered the empty living room and let out a small sigh of relief. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the container of Ben & Jerry’s from the freezer then went back into the living room to watch cartoons.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I promised a really great chapter.... But I think this chapter sucks. >.<
So about the one shot thing...Message me if you would rather still be in the story even if you aren't with somebody or if you don't, we can work something else out. Sound good?

Now if you excuse me, I have a video to edit.

Comment, please. :]

Sincerely,
Lizz