Milton the Genderless Duck

Milton the Genderless Duck

I couldn’t believe what was seeing. Out of nowhere it came out, and I wasn’t prepared for it. The two-headed duck was flying straight towards my little brother, I couldn’t do anything; it was like being trapped in a dream where you couldn’t move. I wanted to help my little brother, but my whole body felt paralyzed.

I decided to leave my little brother to face the duck alone because I wouldn’t care if he died anyway. For now, I had more important things to worry about, like getting unstuck. If I was stuck here forever, I wouldn’t be able to take over the world.

“Wait a second,” I thought. “Wasn’t that the two-headed duck from the sky? Where the apple bees fly and where the chocolate milk monkeys died? If only I could have gotten my hands on the stolen bomb so I could have a gender!”

And so, as a genderless humanoid, I decided my fate rested elsewhere, away from the two-headed duck. The two-headed duck came with a gutter in its neck, and it screeched a ‘g-blah’ which caused the gutter to release rainbow-colored beans that exploded like firecrackers.

Speaking of fire crackers, we learned today in chemistry class that bonding is the answer to life.

What an awesome T.V. show that was!
♠ ♠ ♠
Malachi "wrote" about half of this. It was a verbal game called 'One-Line Popcorn'.