Magnolia Black and the Evil Pastries

No Longer The One And Only Shot

Once upon a time, Rob, Jason, Edilson, Ian, and Ray from Magnolia Black were walking down a road when Ray suddenly realized they were going the wrong way to the donut shop. So Ray decided to walk the other way, which actually led to the land of EVIL DONUTS, but he didn’t know that.

“Hmm...what’s over there?” Jason asked, and ran over to a huge boulder just lying in the middle of the road. Jason touched the boulder, and nothing happened. Rob, Ray, Edilson, and Ian had caught up to him by this point. For some reason, Jason had a sudden and uncontrollable urge to move the boulder.

“Could you guys help me out a little here?” Jason asked, and all of the guys joined in. So, Ray ignored him, and when they reached the land of EVIL DONUTS, they were attacked by muffins, which were controlled by the evil twin of Ray, Ray Toro of MCR. Then Edilson was all

“We should play hide and seek with the muffins because maybe then they’ll stop attacking us!” But Ian, being the smart one in the group, threw magic rocks at them and ran away.

So Rob and Ray followed him, but Jason and Edilson wanted to play hide and seek. Because really, they were children at heart, while Rob, Ray, and Ian were really vampires. And they could fly. So they flew to the land of EVIL DONUTS, but when they got there, they found that all the Evil donuts had gone in to hiding because they realized the non-evil twin of RayToro was there. And they were afraid of him because there was once a prophecy saying he would come to defeat the evil muffins. It said that he would eat them and take over the land, turning it into the Land of Magnolia Black’s Toast.

Now Ray was confused as he didn’t like the taste of evil muffins, because since he was a vampire, he didn’t eat muffins. But Rob and Ian told him to get over it. Suddenly a giant army of muffins and donuts appeared, and before Jason and Edilson could arrive at the impending battle, they had to find each other as they were still playing hide and seek.

So eventually Jason and Edilson gave up and ran as fast as they could towards the battle, but were stopped by the leader of the evil donuts. As soon as they reached it, ten muffins ran towards them, leaving behind a rather large line of crumbs. Both men thought they were doomed, until Jason had a idea. Jason decided they should eat the giant donut, especially since they were tired from playing hide and seek and running so much. So they ate it.

As they continued to eat, the muffin simply backed away. And all the muffins ran away, and Ray conquered the LAND OF EVIL DONUTS and turned it into the Land of Magnolia Black’s Toast. But before they could celebrate by playing an awesome show, they realized that they didn’t have any toasters. Before they could re-name their newly conquered kingdom, they needed toast. And there were no toasters in the former LAND OF EVIL DONUTS, so they decided to sneak into a beautiful house that was sure to have toasters. They knew this because there was a big sign out front that said, “We have TOASTERS!”

But really, it was just a sneaky ploy by the EVIL DONUTS to capture Ray and hold him against his will so they could torture him by forcing him to watch old Barney reruns. Which, by the way, is an extremely deadly form of torture. But, the Evil Donuts forgot that Ray had some very close friends (in the form of bandmates), and were taken by surprise when Rob, Ian, and Edilson flew out of nowhere and rescued Ray, while Jason was busy eating the rest of the muffin.

Now while Evil Donuts are usually particularly vengeful when their torture subjects are suddenly kidnapped, today they were particularly frightened and alarmed by Jason’s quick destruction and digestion of their breakfast pastry brethren. So the donuts were mad at Jason for eating the muffin, but they were too afraid they would get eaten to do anything. The Evil Donuts knew Jason was a mad man so they went to go find the muffin man that lived on blue berry lane. They had to round up an army to defeat Jason.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a giant army of evil DANISHES appeared! Jason couldn’t fight them off because he was too full to eat any more food, so he used his secret weapon: a magic gum drop that the Evil Danishes left so Jason could use it. But he didn’t know that it gave them more power. Then Ray came out of no where eating one of the Danishes. But, being apple and cinnamon, the Danishes all contained the one spice Ray was desperately allergic to.

So he started coughing and going insane, but the rest of his bandmates just laughed. Except Ian, who found the magic antidote for his allergies. Always quick thinking, Ian pulled Sharpay from High School Musical out of nowhere. [Don’t question the Ian!] He pointed to Ray, and she started to sing.

All of a sudden, Ray’s allergies cleared up completely! [But his hearing was a bit impaired, and some distant mirrors were shattered...] It was a miracle.

Sharpay’s voice was so bad that it killed the army of danishes. Ray quickly got sick of listening to it, so Ian threw a stale pastry at her and it knocked her unconscious. So the few remaining muffins picked her up and ran away to sacrifice her to the muffin gods.

And so, the lovely people of Magnolia Black finally got their toasters and ruled over the Land of Magnolia Black’s Toast. Ray ruled over the land as the TOASTMASTER. Jason and Edilson played hide and seek as much as they wanted. Rob and Ian didn’t want to play because they were vampires and didn’t want to go out in the sun, so instead they waited until it was dark to go outside.

And then Magnolia Black held a COMPLETELY AWESOME concert that owned the world. Because they just can.

THE END

That was fun: )

Many buckets of thanks to the people that helped me.

This is Magnolia Black.

ImageImageImageImageImage