Magnolia Black and the Evil Pastries

The Second Shot

After their great muffin adventure and pwning world tour, the people of Magnolia Black got very bored. So one day, Jason and Edilson found themselves locked in a staring contest.

“You’re gonna blink first,” said Jason.

“No, you are!” yelled Edilson.

“No you!”

“YOU!”

Meanwhile…

Robert, Ian and Ray were playing whack-a-mole. However the mole seemed to have a case of severe retardation, so it never went back down upon being whacked.

“I hit it first!” shouted Ian, laughing.

“You idiot!” cried Rob. “Never whack a stupid mole; it never goes back down!”

Back at the staring contest…

“Hey, look over there!” Jason yelled suddenly, standing and pointing to a spot far off in the distance. Edilson turned around and looked.

“What?!” he cried. Jason shrugged and grabbed a bottle of water from nearby, unscrewing the lid.

“Oh, nothing,” he said nonchalantly. Edilson turned back around…at which point Jason threw water in his face.

“Ha! I win,” Jason said triumphantly, smiling. By now Ray had grown sick of the broken whack-a-mole machine given to them by their pals Two Word Name, and ran into the kitchen.

“Cool!” he shouted.

“What?” Ian asked, following him. Ray smirked evilly.

“WATER FIGHT!!” he shouted, throwing random water bottles at his friends. Rob ran into the room to see what was going on, only to be pelted with a water bottle of doom. Edilson was quickly growing angry.

“Not fair! You chea-” he began. Jason cut him off by shoving a muffin in his face.

“I wanna play hungry hungry hippos!” said Ian. Ray was somewhat scared by this random comment. Edilson was unable to talk due to the muffin shoved in his mouth.

“Great, I’m hungry now,” said Jason, glaring. “Thanks a lot, Ian! Now we're all wet AND starving, all because of you!” He pointed at the drummer accusingly.

“Sounds like they have problems,” said Rob. He turned to a still pouting Ian and a still very much weirded out Ray.

“You’re mean!” shouted Jason. He sat on the ground and began crying like a five year old. Edilson was finally able to swallow the muffin, but he started choking.

“Oh my goodness! Edilson is choking! AHHHHHH!” screamed Ian. Jason continued to cry while Edilson turned blue and fell over. Ian poked him.

“He is quiet. Hehe,” he said with a smile. Ray smacked his own face with one hand.

“Oh my God given lovely aunt may on a cold winters day!” he shouted. Jason stopped crying for a second, face lighting up.

“That could be a great song!”

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Gerard Way burst into the room and bit Edilson on the neck so he would become a vampire and not die.

“HOLY CRAP!” shouted Rob, pointing to Gerard, who was still biting their guitarist’s neck. “IT’S GERARD WAY!” Jason’s jaw dropped very dramatically.

“CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRA-”

“NO!” Gerard shouted, hissing at him. Rob backed away, now very scared of Gerard.

“What about me? Can you sign this photograph, ‘cause I’m you’re biggest fan.” Gerard rolled his eyes, also very dramatically.

“Seriously, you won’t believe how much that line is used.”

“GERARD HATES ME!” Jason shouted. He began crying all over again. Suddenly, also almost from nowhere, Gerard’s younger brother Mikey ran into the room and quickly surveyed the situation.

“Gerard, what did you do now?!” he cried. Gerard looked around nervously.

“Uh…nothing. Just…um… MIKEY, LOOK! A UNICORN!” he shouted in an attempt to divert his brother’s attention. Mikey looked around wildly as Edilson stood up, now a vampire and no longer choking.

“Haha, Jason did that earlier,” he said with an evil-sounding laugh. Gerard pointed to the ceiling.

“ON THE ROOF!” he cried.

NOOO!! CHARLIE, I WANNA GO WITH YOOOUU!” Mikey yelled, running out of the room. Rob, Ray, and Ian were all laughing hysterically by now. Jason finally stood and faced Gerard.

“NOW will you sign this?” he asked, slightly frustrated. Gerard frowned in confusion.

“But…that’s your face…”

“I want my face signed!” cried Ray, cutting in front of Ian in the ‘line’ forming for Gerard’s autograph.

“Hey, no cuts!” Ian yelled, shoving him out of the line. Gerard rolled his eyes.

“I’m just gonna walk away now-”

“No!!” shouted Edilson, running past him and standing in front of the door.

“But- but I gotta leave!” Gerard whined. “Frank’s making chocolate fondue tonight and everybody’s gonna be there!” He whimpered in a very sad and puppy-dog-like way.

“SIGN MY EFFIN FACE!!” Ian shouted at him. Ray and Jason tried to push past him.

“Us first!” they cried in unison.

“Yeah, we’re way more important than chocolate fondue,” added Rob. Frank ran inside.

“OH MY GOSH IT’S FRANK IERO!!” shouted all of them…including Gerard. Jason completely forgot about Gerard and ran up to Frank, poking him repeatedly in the shoulder.

“Uh…why are you poking me, dude?” Frank asked with much confusion. Ray Toro suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

“Frank we gotta leave-”

“Hi Ray!” interrupted Magnolia Black’s Ray. Ray Toro’s face lit up.

“Hi Ray!” he repeated. Everyone else was very confused.

“…wha?” most of them asked.

“Hi Ray Toro!” said Magnolia Black’s Ray, correcting himself. Everyone nodded in understanding.

“So…how about we just have the fondue party here?” Frank suggested. He was immediately tackled by everyone. Except Ian, because he was too cool for that.