So Sacrifice Yourself, and Let Me Have What's Left

Together

I didn’t even take two steps into mine and Brian’s house, with Brian behind me, until I was literally swept off my feet and into Zacky’s arms. I smiled slightly into his chest, trying to gain my breaths back, but I couldn’t do it thanks to Zacky’s death grip around my body. “I missed you.” he mumbled into my hair, only making my smile widen.

“You’ve only been gone for an hour.” I murmured into his chest that was, unfortunately, covered by a shirt. He smelled so good, oh so good… I wanted to stay here forever, that is, until I felt Zacky’s finger on my chin. He lifted me up to look at him, the smirk apparent in his face as he claimed my lips in a kiss. This kiss was so much more different. He was single, and this wasn’t another way of cheating. His heart was now open, and I knew that I was going to do everything in my power to make sure I was the first to take it.

“God, Zack, you break up with your girlfriend and now your kissing Acey? You are a bastard.” I heard Brian chuckle behind me. God, this boy really did know how to ruin a moment, didn’t he?

“Need I remind you,” Zacky said once he pulled his lips away from mine, wrapping his arms around my shoulders, and I immediately wrapped mine around his middle. “That Gena broke up with me.” he stated, and I smiled at the thought of finally being able to be with Zacky without any regrets or feeling guilty of going behind someone’s back. “I can do whatever the fuck I please.” I could tell he was still smirking.

I heard Brian sigh, and I guessed he rolled his eyes. “Whatever, just remember that I have to go to work in the morning, so please don’t keep me up tonight with your ‘alone time’.” I knew he was smirking, and I felt Zacky’s arms tighten around my shoulders, making me feel safe.

“I think you should tell that to Ace, she was the one screaming that night.” He said, and I felt my cheeks burning from the memory of when Brian thought that we were doing something else, when I was really having a nightmare. I buried my face into his chest, and I heard him chuckle.

“Ugh, get a room.” Brian gagged playfully. I knew he didn’t mean anything by it, but, knowing Zacky, it surely got him thinking things.

I felt my hands being taken by Zacky’s as he dragged me down the hallway, leaving Brian to sigh and shake his head as we left him. I smiled at Brian, knowing that he wasn’t annoyed; he just cared and didn’t want me to get hurt. I bit my lower lip as Zacky closed the door after I was all the way in the room and he had just walked in, the smirk prominent on his face as he walked towards me. I had never felt this way towards anyone, and to have Zacky return these feelings without regret made me crave for more.

“Have I told you I loved you?” Zacky asked in a low voice. I nodded as he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. My breathing became uneven as he chuckled, leaning down so his plush lips were brushing against my lobe as he spoke. “Well, I’m saying it again. I love you.” the way he whispered it caused shivers to run through my entire body as I felt myself being drawn closer to him.

“I love you, too.” I whispered, only causing the smirk to grow against his plush lips as his jade orbs looking into my green eyes. I smiled against his lips that attached themselves to mine, and my hands immediately held the sides of his neck, pulling him closer to me. I felt Zacky pressing against me, and before I knew it, I found my back pressed against my bed with Zacky on top of me. I giggled slightly as he playfully bit my lower lip, where he found his chance. His tongue easily slipped in between my lips as mine found its way into his mouth as well. Our tongues fought for dominance, with Zacky easily winning as he took over in a very controlling way, only driving me crazy. Our lips met once more, my lips holding his lower lip as I felt his cold lip rings against my tongue that I had pressed against his lip. A low growl emitted from his throat, and he hungrily parted my lips with his tongue, roaming his new claimed territory once more. A quick grunt escaped his lips as I sucked his tongue. He crashed his lips with mine once more before pulling away, both of us taking in sharp breaths as we looked at each other with lust in our eyes.

“Fuck it, Candace, I was going to wait a while, but I need you.” he whispered, only making my heart jump and turn in quick circles as I felt his hot breath against my lips. He calmed down a bit, as did I once we gained our breath, and I felt myself being pulled up by Zacky to where I was sitting on my bed.

I chewed on the inside of my lower lip as I admired his gorgeous features. He really was perfect. His jade orbs were glistening in the light that shone through the window as the sun began to set over the horizon. His plush lips stuck out of his pale skin, just begging to be kissed, as his lip rings were shining against his pink lips. I never wanted anyone as much as I wanted Zacky, and I knew why. Everything about him drove me crazy. His smile—it was so rare to see, considering he was usually smirking—made my heart melt every time I saw it. The way he wants to protect me makes me feel so safe and secure, knowing that I have him with me no matter what life throws at me. We were connected by being shunned by the Kingdom and the Lycans, meaning we had to be together in order to survive. I loved this man with everything I had, and I knew that I had to have him around in order for me to keep going.

“Candace.” Zacky whispered, gaining my attention. My eyes immediately locked with his, and I was more than grateful at the fact that I could possibly be lucky enough to have someone like the god wanting me as his. “I wanted to wait until I asked you, just so Gena doesn’t figure it out.” He started, and I was slightly confused. What was he going to ask me that would make Gena figure out about us? I felt a pair of rough warm hands holding my cheeks, and I was forced to look at Zacky. Of course, my breathing became uneven like it had the first time I saw him. His pale skin shone in the now moonlight that shone through the window, and his flawless face was directed towards mine, only making my heart rate pick up. “I love you, and I want you as mine.” He whispered, only making shivers run down my spine. “Will…you be my girlfriend?”

My eyes widened at his words as my heart stopped beating. Everything I felt, which was nothing, when he first told me he loved me I felt now. All I’ve ever asked for was coming true. Everything I’ve ever wanted was happening. The Adonis had left the Perfect One, and he admitted that he wanted me, the Fuck Up, to call his own. The suicidal girl who stared at the Adonis like a belated baboon was finally being given happiness, and she would no longer have those suicidal thoughts, or hear the Perfect Ones and their voices taunting her about how ugly she was, and how she wasn’t going to get the god who was standing before her. Her eyeliner might still yell at her, but only to tell her that she was pretty, not hideous. My lower lip quivered as my lips parted to answer, the god’s jade orbs looking directly into mine. “Yes.” I managed to whisper.

A whole new wave of emotion appeared in the Adonis’ face—happy. A smile crept on his lips, sending his lip rings traveling up his lower lip as his glistening white teeth shone in the moonlight. His eyes lit up with joy as he was quick to wrap his arms around my waist. This hug was a little too tight, but I didn’t care as I wrapped my arms around his neck. My savior had finally asked me to be his, and I accepted. Our love was different. We defied all the rules. Hybrids weren’t supposed to fall in love, much less with each other, but we proved them wrong. We had each other in every way possible now, and there were no regrets as we did things together.

Zacky buried his face into my neck as he sent me back to where my back was pressed against the bed. “Candace, you have no clue how much this means to me.” he said breathlessly, and I couldn’t help but smile. “I fucking love you…so much.” I felt his lips against my neck.

“I love you, too, more than you’ll ever know.” I whispered, only causing the smile to appear on my lips at the thought of being able to call the god mine, and no one else’s. I was going to be the Perfect One, and I was going to be envied by girls that saw Zacky as their object for pleasure. He was mine, and no one was going to change that.

Zacky lifted his head and before I could blink, he crashed his lips against mine. This kiss meant so much to me. This was our kiss as a couple, so of course I put more into this kiss than I ever have before. I didn’t hold back, because I didn’t need to. We weren’t doing anything wrong. Couples kiss each other like this all the time, and we were just another ordinary couple. That thought brought a smile to my lips as I pulled Zacky deeper into the kiss we were sharing.

“Do you want to keep it our secret, just until things cool down?” Zacky whispered, and I knew what he was talking about. We had to wait until everyone was over and done with about the whole Gena thing. I didn’t want to, because I wanted to make people know that I had the Adonis when they didn’t. I was the Perfect One, and they weren’t. I wanted to be able to hold Zacky the way Gena did when they were together, and I wanted to kiss him when he picked me up from school, not caring who was looking at us. I shook my head side to side, and Zacky nodded. “Guess we should go tell Brian, huh?” he chuckled, lacing all ten of his fingers with mine as he lifted me to my feet, not letting his grip around my fingers loose as we walked out of our room as an official couple.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, and a little [haha, yeah right, only a little?] rushed, but hey, they're together now, which is good, right?? :D
things will start to take a turn in the next few chapters, which should make things more fun...i think xP
it's kind of sad, because i think this story was more popular on quizilla O.o'
ah well, guess i'll just wait to see how things work out [:
happy friday to you, and i hope to get at least more than 5 comments on this chapter or just the story in general xP <3333