So Sacrifice Yourself, and Let Me Have What's Left

Fat Ass

“Candace!” I jumped at hearing my name so unexpectedly. I had turned my hand on the doorknob a bit, intending to walk back in to see Zacky, until I heard someone call me. I looked in the direction of the voice, and my brows furrowed as I couldn’t see anyone in the space that the hallway revealed the living room.

“Wh-what?” I called back. It didn’t surprise me that my voice cracked a bit and sounded a tad bit out of breath. I was practically hyperventilating at the thoughts of walking in on Zacky, uh, pleasuring himself, in hopes of me doing that for him. I felt the blood rush to my cheeks at the thoughts of what I was about to do.

“That crazy chick’s here!” Jimmy exclaimed. My eyes widened at his words. I really hoped that Kala wasn’t in the same room, or else there would be some major bloodshed thanks to Jimmy not thinking before he spoke. “She’s waiting!” I smiled slightly at how Jimmy always managed sing like he was in an opera while he was talking.

I had to see if Kala was in the same room, although I didn’t want to. I looked at the door that led into mine and Zacky’s room, and sighed. Maybe one day, I suppose. I walked into the living room to see all of the guys sprawled out on the couches or the floor, but no Kala. I held in a sigh. Good, Jimmy didn’t basically kill himself. Once the guys realized I was in the room, they all smirked at me. I knew what they were thinking, which only caused my cheeks to burn.

“She’s outside.” Matt stated, nodding his head towards the door that led outside. That did make sense, considering Kala was a vampyre, and she probably would’ve murdered every single one of the werewolves that were in the room at the time. “You might wanna put on something decent. I think she’s getting impatient.” He chuckled, and I felt slightly uncomfortable as his eyes wandered down my body.

I didn’t say anything, mainly because I don’t think I could, and quickly turned around to walk down the hallway away from the guys. I knocked quietly on the door into mine and Zacky’s room after I had gotten over thinking about just walking in. I heard movement on the other side of the door, followed by Zacky opening the door. He looked worn out for some reason, and I had a pretty good guess of why. His lips parted slightly, letting out short breaths as his clouded jade green eyes stared at mine. I opened my mouth to say something, that is, before I felt Zacky’s hand pull me by my wrist into the room, slamming the door behind me once I was all the way in.

I gave Zacky a confused look as he quickly wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me so close to him it was almost crushing me, and crashing his lips onto mine. I knew that Zacky had let the animal inside of him out, and I was his prey. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he parted my lips with his tongue. My fingers tangled into his hair, pulling on the strands gently, and a groan escaped Zacky’s lips as he pulled away. My brows furrowed, thinking I did something wrong, that is, before I felt Zacky push me onto the bed. A smirk formed on his lips as he hovered over me and was quick to attach his lips onto mine once more. Our tongues circled around each other as we roamed one another’s mouths freely without fearing that we were doing something behind someone else’s back. We didn’t need to worry about that anymore, which was fine with me. I ran my fingertips down Zacky’s arms, causing his entire body to shiver as his lips began to trail down my neck. I sighed, leaning my head back a bit, giving Zacky permission to do as he pleased.

“Okay you two fuckers! That crazy chick is starting to get mad!” Matt yelled, banging his fist onto the door, causing Zacky to growl loudly and aim a glare at the door that Matt was behind. “Zacky, get your ass out here right now!” I could tell that not only Kala, but the guys as well were starting to get irritated at how much time Zacky and I were taking up getting ready.

“No!” Zacky yelled, and I was slightly afraid at how angry he sounded. I didn’t want Matt to kill Zacky, not yet anyway, so I had to make him come to his senses. I placed my hand on Zacky’s cheek, forcing him to look from the door to me. His normally sparkling jade orbs that showed happiness and sanctity were now filled with anger and determination. I didn’t have to say anything. I gave him a look that said it all. Zacky sighed, pressing his lips against mine gently before getting off of me. I watched as he gathered a few of his clothes on the floor and opened the door to reveal a very irritated-looking Matt staring at Zacky. He grabbed Zacky by his shoulder and dragged him out of our room, closing the door to give me the privacy I needed.

I giggled slightly at the sounds of the guys yelling at Zacky to stop trying to knock me up. I walked to my closet to search for a few clothes, and stood there for a few minutes, staring at the various shirts and jeans that were presented to me. I looked at my mirror that was apart of the door that led into my closet, and jumped about five feet in the air followed by letting out a quick scream at the sight of a dark figure reflecting in my mirror.

I quickly turned to see Kala sitting on the bed Indian-style, picking at her fingernails. She looked up and gave me the same fake smile that seemed to always be plastered on her face anytime she was talking to me. “Hi.” She said quietly, although I could hear her perfectly.

I stared at her with a confused expression plastered across my face. I was trying to figure out where she came from. I didn’t hear her walk in, nor did I hear anyone tell me that they let her in. “Uh…where’d you come from?” I asked, staring at her intently, realizing that this girl was getting stranger and stranger every time I saw her.

Kala nodded her head towards the door, and my eyes widened at the sight of it being wide open. Matt closed it not five minutes ago, and now it was open? I looked at Kala with a both confused and worried look on my face. “I wanted to know what was taking so long.” She shrugged like it was no big deal. “Plus, those boys don’t pay attention much.” she smiled slightly, looking at me with her piercing blue eyes.

My lips parted in hopes of saying something, but no words escaped. This was all too weird. How could she bare being a vampyre and sitting on a bed that two Hybrids slept in every night? Well, her nose was slightly scrunched up, almost as if she smelled something bad, so maybe she was just trying to tolerate the smell that werewolves gave off, even though all of the guys smelled pretty good to me, especially Zacky. Wait a minute…so does that mean I smell bad to her?

“I guess I should give you some privacy to get dressed.” Kala said sweetly, hopping off the bed and walking towards the door that was still wide open. Before leaving, Kala looked at my closet. “Wear that shirt.” She said, pointing at a shirt that was at the end of the line of clothes. “I think it would look good on you.” she smiled, giving a little wave before closing the door behind her.

After getting over how weird that was, I turned to my closet. It was strange that Kala just popped out of nowhere and leaving almost as quickly as she arrived. I picked up the shirt Kala suggested, and shrugged. I liked the shirt, so I might as well wear it. It was a plain light gray shirt that fit me better than the majority of the shirts I had. It was long-sleeved, which would probably be better for me, even though Kala knew of my secret from what she told Evangeline that I just happened to over hear. I slipped the shirt on over my head after taking off my nightshirt and putting a bra on, and smiled at how it fit. I liked this shirt, and how it hugged the right places, and thought about getting shirts like these more often. I picked out a pair of plain blue jeans that were baggy at the bottom, which was how I liked it, and slipped my feet into a pair of black sandals.

I walked into the bathroom quietly, and didn’t see any sign of Kala. Where did she go now? That girl really is weird. I did the normal routine of putting on a very light shade color eye shadow on my lids followed by a bit of eyeliner rimming the top and bottom of my eyes. I balled my hands into fists with my hair caught in the grip as I tried to get it to look a bit mangled, which was how I liked it. I looked at myself in the mirror, and saw something that was missing. I looked around the bathroom to look for something, and found a black string that was tied to be in a circular shape that Zacky said was a necklace. He wore it all the time, but apparently he wasn’t wearing it today. I picked it up and managed to get it to hang around my throat. I smiled at the finishing touch, thinking about how Zacky probably wouldn’t care that I was wearing it, and walked out of the bathroom.

“Finally!” Brian exclaimed once he saw me walking out of the hallway and into the living room. Everyone else complained about how long girls take to get ready, when I probably only spent thirty minutes, and I was pretty sure the guys took longer than that when they got ready in the mornings.

I felt an arm snake around my waist, and smiled when I saw Zacky beside me in the corner of my eye. I felt his fingers playing with his necklace hanging around my throat, and bit my lower lip at the feel of his plush lips against my ear. “It looks good on you.” he whispered, causing the blood to rush to my cheeks. I seriously thought that maybe I was going to act this way around Zacky all the time, the girl who couldn’t stop blushing and smiling every time Zacky touched me or said something to me. I could tell that he didn’t mind, but it really got on my nerves sometimes.

“Okay lovebirds, let’s get going, I think that chick’s about to kill us all if we don’t leave soon.” Johnny chuckled as we all walked out of mine and Brian’s house to go to the mall.

--

“So you and Zacky really are crazy about each other, huh?” Kala asked, placing a shirt that she had picked up back on its rack once she decided she wasn’t going to buy it. Somehow I had managed to get Zacky and the guys away from the both of us, saying that it was weird having them watch over me like a hawk. I knew that they were just trying to protect me, but it was weird having them right beside me at all times. I couldn’t believe even Zacky made me feel that way. He seemed surprised that I told him to back off, but he did it anyway.

I shrugged at Kala’s question once I realized that I was a bit delayed on my reaction. “Well, we do love each other, so I guess.” I said quietly, only my voice wasn’t as clear and accurate compared to Kala’s.

I wonder why people think you can’t hear them. They treat you like you’re deaf, meaning you don’t notice when they spit venom in the forms of words about you. I’m not so sure of why people think this way. It could be a sign of someone pushing rewind on evolution. We could all be slowly returning back to our primitive ways, and being that way makes us somewhat dumber, and doesn’t show us to think before we speak so we could realize that talking about that talking about someone whose right beside you is both primitive and foolish.

“Wait, that’s Zacky Baker’s girlfriend?” the venom was spat into my ears as I noticed a group of girls, probably my age, standing not two feet away from me.

I could feel their stares, and I could see one girl nodding in the corner of my eye as I picked up a shirt and began to examine it, acting like I couldn’t hear the monsters standing next to me. “Yeah, he left Gena for her.” I held in the urge to roll my eyes. Of course, Gena. I looked at Kala, and I could tell she could hear what the girls were saying as well. I know that if I didn’t do something to stop them, Kala sure would.

“But…how?” one girl asked, staring at me in disgust. “What’s so special about her?” I saw a few girls shrug at her question, and I was nearing my breaking point.

“At least she’s pretty.” One girl said. She seemed to be the only one who had caught on that I could hear the words they were saying. She did make me feel better, I’ll give her that.

A few murmurs of agreement came from the group, and I could see that they were starting to turn their attention from me, much to my delight, that is, until I heard a voice.

“I bet she’s just a quick fuck to him.”

My fingers tightened around the shirt I was holding. I felt some type of power overcome me, scanning my entire body. It felt as if the fire from my dream had begun to burn in my reality. Unknown muscles tensed as my eyes burned with the fire that was heating in my body. My fingers loosened their grasp, and sought out for something else, preferably a throat, to clench on.

All of my thoughts and insecurities ran down the invisible drain as I let this unknown mysterious power take over my body. The burning sensation grew as the starting point of this heat took place in my marking. I turned my neck, and my eyes locked with a girl, who I was almost sure of being the girl who spat those final words. I gathered all of the venom I could find, making sure it was all shot directly towards the girl. Her face, which was originally showing an emotion of nothingness, now showed fear and confusion. Her face reminded me of when Gena and Danielle first caught sight of Kala’s glare. I made sure to hold my look as I continued to stare at the girl. Words did not escape my lips, but there were said in my mind, and something told me the girl could hear them.

“Ace, maybe we should go.” Kala’s normally calm and quiet voice now sounded uncertain and a bit shaky. I turned, and her voice matched her facial expression. I thought she could show no other emotion other than that odd fake happiness or no emotion at all. “This place doesn’t really have anything I like.” She then switched emotions by turning back into her calm creepy self.

I turned back to where the group of girls originally was, to find that they were turned away from me and headed towards the back of the store. The burning sensation faded away, and I came to my senses. I realized that, if it weren’t for Kala, I most likely would’ve killed that girl. I shivered at the thought, and nodded at Kala. “Yeah, let’s go.” It didn’t surprise me that my voice cracked.

Kala linked arms with me, dragging me out of the store, as my thoughts continued to find their way back to what I was doing to that girl. It was as if she could read my thoughts, and she could feel the venom I was spitting at her repeatedly. This wasn’t normal. This wasn’t me. What was going on? I used to be normal, and now everyday I suffered from being taken away from everything I once knew as a way of living. This couldn’t be happening because of my secret, could it? Was I slowly changing into an animal? Were my instincts taking over? From now on, was I going to live as the dangerous threat that was bottled up inside of me?
“Wow, you really scared the shit out of that girl.” Kala said, interrupting my thoughts. We were still walking through the mall, our arms still linked, with people looking as we passed them. This was normal to me by now, mainly because they just had to stare at Kala like the goddess she was, but something different happened. Once they tore their gaze from Kala, they looked at me. Their eyes would widen even more than from when they were looking at Kala, their lips would part slightly, almost as if they intended to gasp but someone had knocked the wind out of them, preventing them from doing so, and some of them would stop dead in their tracks. I knew that the way they reacted could only mean two things. They were either staring at me because they were surprised that someone could be prettier than Kala, who was pretty much inhuman, no matter how hard she tried to hide it, or they would be surprised of how horribly ugly I am in comparison to Kala.

“Looks like I’ve found my replacement.” Kala said, and it shocked me that she actually laughed. I looked at her to see that a smile, a real smile, had formed on her lips. Even though she wasn’t a human—well, at least that’s what I guessed—Kala was turning more and more into one each day of being around me.

“Candace!” before I could turn around to see who had called me, I was literally tackled to the ground by something unbelievable heavy. I let out a grunt from the unexpected attack, and soon found myself pinned to the ground with onlookers staring at me and whoever was on top of me like we were both crazy. I heard my attacker laughing, and I sighed as much as I could under his weight.

“Jimmy!” I choked out. “Get the fuck off of me!” I used my arms to prop myself up, and I surprisingly brought Jimmy up with me. Jimmy was too shocked to get off, so I figured I had to do everything on my own. I put all of my weight on the palms of my hands, lifting my arms in a position almost as if I was readying myself to do push-ups. My eyes widened at the sight of my marking glowing a faded red color against my beige skin, which was all the motivation I needed to completely knock Jimmy off of me as I sat down on the ground.

Jimmy fell off of me as I sat myself up, followed by standing on my feet, looking down at the clearly surprised Jimmy, whose mouth was in an ‘O’ shape. “Holy crap, Ace!” he shouted, causing more attention to be drawn to us, as it usually is when I’m around Jimmy. “You actually got my fat ass off of you?” he looked astounded. I would, too, if I was pushed away by a girl whose arms were about the size of my thumb.

“What’d you do now, Jim?” Matt asked as he walked up to Jimmy, Kala—who was being strangely quiet—and I. “You didn’t try to rape Ace, did you?” Matt chuckled. “You know Zack would fucking kill you.”

“I wasn’t trying to rape her.” Jimmy stated while sighing at the same time, finding his way to stand on his feet. “But dude! Guess what Ace did?” Jimmy didn’t wait for Matt to answer, and continued. “She actually pushed me off of her!”

Matt looked shocked. Apparently he knew that Jimmy weighed a ton as well. Matt looked at me with slightly wide eyes. “Wow, how’d you do it? I can’t even pick Jimmy up.”

I shrugged at Matt’s words, looking at both of them. “Where’s everyone else?” I asked, changing the subject. I didn’t really want to know myself of how I was able to move Jimmy when not even Matt could pick him up. I was getting even more freaked out, and my thoughts returned back to the burning sensation. What was going on with me?

“Zacky and Johnny are somewhere around here.” Matt shrugged. “I’m not so sure of where Brian took off to, but he’s bound to pop up some time.” He said, looking around part of the mall that we were in.

I looked at Kala, wondering what was wrong with her. She looked uncomfortable. It wasn’t that she looked afraid of intimidated, oh God forbid she be afraid of werewolves. It looked more like she smelled something bad or really didn’t want to be where she was at the time. Kala looked at me, and smiled oddly. It was weird seeing her normal creepy self when I heard her laugh and saw her real self not five minutes ago.

“So, did you guys need to do anything else?” Matt asked, eyeing Kala suspiciously. He actually kept in his hatred for Kala instead of making it obvious like the rest of the guys. Matt definitely was the responsible one of this fucked up group, which meant that his place as the Alpha really did suit him.

I looked at the bags in my hands. I only got a pair of jeans and a few necklaces and such, but other than that there wasn’t anything I really wanted. I looked at Kala to see her examining everything she got as well. Her gaze met mine, and she shrugged. I nodded, looking back at Matt. “Nah, I think we’re done.”

Matt nodded, and looked down one part of the mall. “Cool, then let’s go find everyone else so you and your boyfriend can have that alone time you both so desperately need.” He smirked at me, and the blood rushed to my cheeks.

No one’s going to let me live it down, are they?
♠ ♠ ♠
thankies to
Scarlet Chucks
The Suffering
Razberry13
Kissing.Sin
Hera
ilovetwilight987
ShaleseRayEen
DRchica
Settling For Less.
CUPPYcake
NikkiEst.6661
sadieiscool96
browneyedgurl99
Smash
moviemaniac888
Saruh
thetruthinlies
hearts_you
Jam Rocks
all time lovee
Sevenfold666
Ace.Spade

thankies for helping me think that this story is actually worth something xP
it means a lot to me, like you have no effing idea <3333