So Sacrifice Yourself, and Let Me Have What's Left

Savior

[Zacky]

Zacky! Oh fuck, Zacky! Candace screamed, her fingers tangling in my hair, tightening her fingers every time I hit her spot. She arched her back, her luscious lips parted as moans escaped her mouth as I pounded into her.

I smirked slightly at the thoughts of being that close to Candace. God, what I would do to do that to her. But no, every time I get so close someone just has to ruin it, don’t they? I swear, the nerve of some people. I was happy that I sat in the very back row of my Algebra 2 class, or else I wouldn’t be able to have these cute little images about Candace. I groaned inwardly. I needed to have that girl soon, or else I would most likely go crazy.

Ew, can you at least keep those thoughts to yourself? Matt gagged playfully, and I looked over to see a very disgusted look on his face. This was the only class we had together, so poor him was just going to have to put up with it like everyone else.

Sorry, Mattie-boy, but until I really do get that close to Ace, I’m just gonna keep thinking it. I chuckled, seeing him roll his eyes from the second row next to the wall. Why he picked that seat, I have yet to find the answer.

Okay, I get it, I won’t interrupt you anymore. But come on, that crazy bitch was outside. We couldn’t just have you fucking Ace and have to put up with some psycho vampyre. Matt stated, and I could see him shrug slightly.

Hmm, speaking of that crazy bitch, I wonder how Candace is managing going to the same school as her. That must be murder. I wish I could go there and be beside her. Now that would be a treat. Then I could just look at her all the time. I wonder what she’s doing right now. She’s probably doing her work like a good little girl. How the hell is she a Hybrid?

Hey, retard! You need to get out of this place, and quick!

Whoa, who the fuck are you?

Oh my God, hasn’t anyone ever heard of their conscience?

You mean that cricket?

Yes, Zacky, you have bugs in your head. Are you going to listen to the bugs in your head?

Can I think about Candace when you’re done talking?

This is about Candace!

Okay, now I’m listening.

She’s in trouble; you need to go find her!

Where is she?! What’s going on?! Is she alright?

Right now she’s okay, but she won’t be for long! The crazy vampyre is about to kill Candace!

What the fuck?!

Yeah, right now she’s taking her to the woods right outside her school, she’s in there! Hurry!

My hand immediately shot up.

“Yes, Zachary?” my teacher asked, turning her attention to me. She obviously did not look happy at the fact that I interrupted her lecture, but I honestly could care less. Didn’t this broad realize that Candace’s life was at stake?

“Can I go to the bathroom?” I asked. Hey, it was the first thing that came into my mind. My teacher nodded, and I almost jumped out of my desk, earning strange looks from everyone, including Matt. Right before I left I looked right at him, making sure that he read my mind.

Wait a few minutes, ask to leave, get all the guys, and come to Ace’s school. Tell me when you’re there and I’ll fill you in later.

Matt nodded, as did I, and I almost broke the door by swinging it so hard when I opened it. People probably thought I had really bad diarrhea, or something, but I didn’t care about what they thought. I practically sprinted down the hallway, ignoring everyone that asked me where I was going, or if I had a fucking hall pass. I just kept running until I got to my car, and then I sped off towards Candace’s school. I needed to find Candace, and quick. If that little bitch even thought about touching her then I would be sure to snap that pretty little neck of hers in half.

You do not mess with a Hybrid’s girlfriend, that is, unless you think you can take on the Hybrid.

I made it to her school in record time. I was most likely speeding, there probably were cops following me, but who cares? Candace might die if I don’t get to her soon. That thought sent shivers down my spine, and was all the persuasion I needed to run my ass through the parking lot. I didn’t even go through the school hallways, I just ran by the outside of the building, looking for a clutter of trees.

My heart literally skipped a beat as I found the wooded area the cricket in my head was talking about, and tried to go faster than I normally would have. Thank God for being a Hybrid.

Okay, we’re on our way to Ace’s school. What’s going on? Matt thought, and I could hear the guys pretty much asking me the same question, but, since he’s the Alpha, I could hear Matt’s voice the loudest and clearest out of all of them.

That crazy vampyre Kala is about to kill Ace! They’re in the woods behind her school, find me there. I yelled, frantically running through the wooded area. I tried to listen to that heartbeat I knew oh so well. It was unlike any other heartbeat out there, so of course it belonged to Candace.

My head jerked towards where I heard the heartbeat, and ran through the trees, hoping that I wasn’t too late. I started to hear a very distinct, cold voice, and I knew that had to be Kala. Candace would never sound that sure of herself. I couldn’t hear the words she was saying, but I knew they couldn’t be good. I couldn’t even hear Candace breathing. Great, she was probably holding her breath.

Kala’s voice came to a halt, and I knew what she was going to do. I had to keep running. Good God how big was this fucking forest? Candace won’t even be able to defend herself. She’s probably about to shit herself because she’s in the woods, so of course having someone about to kill her probably isn’t helping her much, either.

Zacky… my eyes widened at the sound of Candace’s voice, but I kept running, her heartbeat getting closer and closer. I knew I had to be near, but where the fuck was she?

Candace, honey, is that you? I tried, turning a corner, hoping that I was on the right trail, instead of some wild goose chase.

Zacky, I’m scared. I…I can’t move! Candace whimpered, and I could tell she was on the verge of tears. Normally I would’ve found The Forbidden One crying pretty funny, but not now. Her life is in danger, I have to be serious.

Candace, baby girl, listen to me. I can hear your heartbeat, but I can’t find you. What is around you that I could make out? A weird marking on a tree, a rock, anything! I didn’t mean to make it sound like I was yelling at her. I was just so frustrated, and I could literally hear the clock ticking.

Candace was quiet for a moment, but I could hear her faint whimpers, and I knew she was crying. What was keeping Kala from attacking? She would’ve done it by now, unless—There’s a weird rock thing a few feet away from me. Candace whimpered, sniffing a bit.

What does it look like? I see three different rocks on top of one another, sort of like a snowman, is that where you are? I tried, hoping that Candace would come to her senses. I knew she didn’t mean it, hell, I’m surprised she hasn’t started screaming and wailing like a baby. God knows I would’ve.

Y-yeah! That’s it! Zacky, hurry! I think Kala’s about to—she was cut off.

Candace? Candace! Baby, what happened?! I practically screamed, hoping that I wasn’t too late.

Silence.

An ear-piercing scream filled the air, and my eyes widened. I knew that scream. It was the same one Candace did when she was having a bad dream, only it was twenty times louder. I sprinted for the rocks, praying to God that Candace wasn’t hurt. I was panting lightly by the time I made it to the clearing, and it felt like the wind was knocked out of me at the sight.

Shit.

Kala had attacked. Her teeth had sunk into Candace’s neck, her fingers digging into her upper arms, causing blood to flow from the pierce her nails made. Candace was gasping for air, shrieking at the pain running through her body.

No…I was supposed to protect Candace.

And here she is, dieing, right in front of my eyes.

That thought was enough to let the fur appear through my skin. I growled loudly, causing Kala to stop feasting on Candace. She kept a tight hold on her body as she turned her neck to look at me. Her eyes narrowed, but she didn’t think anything of it, and went back to killing my girlfriend, my love, my world.

Oh, this bitch is going to pay.

[Candace]

I screamed at the feel of Kala’s teeth sinking into my tender skin. Blood started pouring out almost instantly, causing Kala’s eyes to glaze over and turn the blackest of blacks. She dove her head back into my neck, biting the flesh as much as she could, tearing the tender skin apart, and only causing more blood to flow.

Kala stopped for a moment, causing me to gasp for air, hoping that this would be over soon. I just wanted this pain to be over. It was like it was slowly seeping through my body, an unbearable pain that could only be explained as walking on hot, burning coal. But she started up again, this time tearing a bit of my neck away from the rest of my body. I screamed as loud as I possibly could, hoping Zacky could hear me. I wanted him. I wanted his touch. I wanted to hear his voice tell me that this would be over soon, and that everything was going to be alright.

Kala growled as she was violently pushed off of me, sending me onto my back. I screamed at the searing pain from my back slamming against the hard ground, my hands immediately reaching up to my neck. My fingers quickly turned red from the blood pouring out, and my vision began to blur. The pain ran through my veins, pumping into my blood through my heart, causing all of my body from head to toe to ache.

I turned my neck to the side, letting out a small cry at the pain, and through my blurry vision I could see the amber dog on top of Kala, with her struggling to get him off of her. The amber dog…it was the same one who killed Devin...

Zacky!

I tried calling out to him, but it seemed like all my voice was good for was screaming and crying out in agonizing pain. The right side of my neck—the side Kala bit me on—started to throb like crazy, only adding to the pain I was feeling. Why? Why was I always the one that ended up getting hurt?

“Candace?”

For a second, I thought it was Zacky, I thought that this was all some crazy dream, and I thought that he was here to take me out of it. But no, the pain continued to seep throughout my body, sending waves of agony in my veins, infecting my blood, causing my heart to beat slower and slower by the second.

Bu-bum



Bu-bum





Bu-bum







Bu-bum



And then it didn’t beat. My heart actually stopped beating. My body felt numb. The pain had been lifted from my body, causing me to feel absolutely nothing. I didn’t feel pain. I didn’t feel happiness. I didn’t feel…anything. I didn’t even feel two strong arms wrap themselves around my body, pressing me against their chest. I didn’t even feel my hand instinctively grab the arm closest to my front, gripping the skin tightly.

So, this is what it’s like to die?

“That’s right, give me the pain, I’ll take it away, Acey. I’ll take the pain away.” That voice…I knew that voice. It was soft and velvety, causing me to fall into its trance. It was so concerned and scared; it made me scared, too. Why was this voice scared?

“Br-Brian.” I managed to choke out, along with sputtering blood from my mouth. The pain began to come back, slowly progressing its way through my body. My fingers gripped tighter against Brian’s arm, piercing his skin, but he didn’t seem to care.

“Yeah, honey, it’s me. Squeeze my arm as tight as you want, I don’t care. I don’t want you in pain, Acey. Give me your pain.” He practically whispered into my ear. I didn’t feel his lips against my ear. My body was still numb, but the pain began to grow.

I turned my neck, letting out a cry at the sudden pain, allowing more blood to spill from my mouth. The tears began to flow down my cheeks. Not only was I scared for my life, but I was scared for Zacky’s as well. I tried to see through the blur of the pain and through my tears in my eyes to see what was going on.

A black, gray, and sandy blonde dog joined the amber dog. They all had their heads diving into the same area. I could hear the screeches of whatever was under the three dogs, and I could see random bits of…well, I’m not sure, but whatever it was, it was flying all over the place.

The pain had started to grow more in my body, causing me to gasp, the blood spilling from my mouth. The numbness was still there, but the only thing I felt was the pain. I couldn’t feel Brian’s arms around me, I couldn’t feel him rocking me back and forth, trying to get me to calm down.

I’m dieing, you stupid fuck, like I’m really going to calm down?

I felt like I was burning. The burning sensation from my dreams…it was back. This was what my father was showing me. This was what he wanted me to know. He wanted me to know that this was how I was going to die. I was going to die burning. This sent me into hysterics, and the tears fell from my eyes without my consent whatsoever. The blood started to drip from my chin and onto my chest, tainting my shirt. I started to tremble from the invisible flames shooting from every pore in my body. It hurt so bad…I wanted it to be over. I wanted Zacky.

The flames in the corner of my eye didn’t help much for me to stop thinking that I wasn’t dieing. I looked to see Johnny, Jimmy, Matt, and Zacky all around a fire, tossing random pieces of what was flying around before into the fire.

I screamed as the pain reached my heart once more. Even if it still wasn’t beating, blood was still running through it. The pain reached back into my veins, reaching every part of my body like before.

If it weren’t for my eyes being open I wouldn’t have known it was happening. I saw another pair of arms wrap themselves around my body, pulling me away from Brian’s embrace. He went to go join Johnny, Jimmy, and Matt with the fire. It was then that I noticed it was Zacky that took me from Brian’s arms. He held me close against his chest, letting the blood from my mouth stain his shirt, but I doubted he cared.

The sight of him almost did the finishing touches in killing me. He looked so sad, so distraught, and so…guilty. He looked down at me with those beautiful jade orbs of his, only they didn’t show the emotions they normally showed. I watched something fall from his left eye, and it splashed against my cheek. He was…crying? Zacky…was crying? Why?

I reached up my hand to touch his cheek, hoping not to slash it open with my fingers because of this unbearable pain. Somehow I managed to push the pain aside, and brushed a tear away as it fell from Zacky’s eye. “Z-Zacky…” I whispered, followed by choking up more blood onto his shirt.

Zacky shushed me, pressing me even tighter against his chest. Did he want to ruin his shirt, or something? “Shh, Candace, it’ll only hurt more if you try to speak.” He whispered, and I watched his plush lips press against my forehead, but I didn’t feel it.

“I-it h-hurts…” I whined, gasping a bit as the pain continued to flow through my veins, my blood, and my body. I let out a few more tears, not so sure if my body could take much more of this liquid escaping my body.

Zacky nodded. “I know, baby, I know. It’ll be over soon, don’t worry. Just…go to sleep. Go to sleep, Candace.” He whispered, his fingers running through my sweaty, damp hair. I didn’t feel it, though.

“Wi-will y-you be th-there when I w-wake up?” I never listen to Zacky anyway, so when does dieing become my exception? I closed my eyes, and, to be honest, it felt good to close them. I couldn’t even make myself open them.

“Yes, hun, I’ll be there. I promise. I love you.” he whispered, and I don’t know if he did anything else. He held me closely to his chest, staining his shirt even more with my blood, but that didn’t matter to me.

A black sensation ran through my body, lifting the pain away unexpectedly, and soon enough I fell unconscious, not completely sure of if I would wake up or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
so sorry i didn't get this out on friday, i was busy with stuff
but hope this settled your anxiousness [:
there's only two chapters left, so enjoy them while you can ['x
happy saturday <3
thankies to the following for commenting!
RoxyVengeance
amayasmom4290
pastel.trailer.park
Airheart.101
XBlackVelvetKissesX
Odd!Aud!
VengeanceXX6661X
MusicMadness

<3333