Prisoner of Your Love

Brutality

Image

Most people that find themselves in prison usually have a history of violence, hostility, impatience, etc. Shadows was undoubtedly one of those people. He felt his skin flush red with hot rage as he stared at the girl before him, foolishly defying him in front of all hisfriends followers.

This was supposed to be a night of entertainment and debauchery, until Adele had to go against his wishes and invite an outsider, who was technically responsible for everything falling apart in the first place.

Matt knew what was best for him – he got out while he was still in one piece. But, unfortunately for her, that left Adele alone to fend for both her and Matt’s errors, which would be a painful mistake.

“I’ll ask you one more time,” Shadows spoke slowly, trying to calm himself. “Tell me why you’re really here.”

Adele’s defiance seemed to bloom entirely at that cracking point. She was trying to send a message now. Of course it didn’t start out that way…but things have changed drastically within the past hour and she was going to need to change as well.

Shadows needed to know that he wasn’t the one on top anymore. The prisoners within these gloomy gray walls were people as well and Adele believed that Shadows had long since forgotten that detail.

“Save your generosity for the people that really need it because I’m done here,” she spat, spinning on her heel with the door in close proximity once again.

Gates tossed a look of amusement toward Shadows as they both watched her believe she was going to get away so easily.

Oli was only slightly curious as to why such a high class citizen such as Adele found herself in the slammer, especially since the public clearly thinks of her as a murderer. Oli scoffed at the thought.

He knew from the moment he saw her in their shared quarters that she wasn’t meant to be there. She looked too scared…too confused. And he certainly enjoyed every second of it, which was all the more reason for him to step forward and block the doorway, shooting down her attempt at escaping yet again.

“Move,” she muttered bitterly, reaching forward and tightly gripping his forearm, her nails nearly indenting his pale flesh.

Oli’s eyes quickly flashed from his arm up to her in seconds. Adele noticed the darkened, menacing look that caused his eyes to seem black with anger. But she didn’t care.

What was he going to do, kill her? If she’s due to spend a good portion of the rest of her life in this hell hole, wouldn’t he be doing a favor?

“You’ve got some bloody nerve laying your hand on me,” he growled, ripping her hand away and shoving her backwards, stumbling directly into Gates’ chest.

“I think I have a couple ways to make you talk,” he murmured in Adele’s ear, noting the wave of goosebumps that suddenly plagued her skin. He ran his slick tongue along the outer portion of her ear lobe, savoring her body shudder against his own.

“Why don’t you just ‘fess up, Adele? I don’t wanna see Shads over there beat your pretty face in. It just wouldn’t be the same,” he groaned.

“I don’t need your sympathy. Maybe he can punch my eyes in so that the swelling can save me from having to look at you ugly bastards,” she replied hotly.

Shadows was by her side in an unholy amount of time, elbow flying into her chest, knocking her down to the ground with a harsh gasp of air. Next, his foot met her ribs, ending in a roughly satisfying crack or two.

Adele rolled to the opposite side, scrunching up into a fetal position. Of course the thought to surrender crossed her mind several hundred times, but then that would probably just make her look like an insecure fool. Even though she was amongst people that were below her, she still felt the need to be pleased with her self-image.

Tears lined her eyes as Oli suspended her above the ground by her hair waiting for what seemed to be Shadows’ last move for the evening. Her scalp burned as the hairs stood directly upward, tugging at an alarmingly painful rate.

Shadows reached forward and tightly gripped Adele’s chin, forcing her to look at nothing but his angered and slightly disappointed face. “You listen to me, you little bitch. You have twenty-four hours to tell us why you’re really here.”

“And if I don’t?”

His eyes narrowed into hollow slits as his lips curled into a menacing smile. “Your sentence will end much quicker than it should have.”

Adele quickly caught on to the fact that he didn’t intend to actually release her from the prison, physically anyway. She chose to remain silent as she stared at the man before her, slightly shocked that she was even in this whole situation to begin with.

Shadows’ fist swung toward her quickly knocking her out of Oli’s grasp, allowing Oli to rip some of her hair out unintentionally. By the time her elbows made contact with the cool cement, her consciousness had already vanished.

Since Oli was Adele’s inmate, an unfortunate occurrence in his mind, it was his job to drag her back to their cell. One of the guards that had been partying with the prisoners escorted them safely through the dark corridors. Oli carelessly tossed Adele’s limp body onto the bed, not caring that half of her body was practically sprawled on the floor.

The following morning was rough for Matt as he went from the cafeteria back to his room, his feet hardly lifting up off the ground as he stumbled forward like a zombie.

Of course he was worried about Adele. But it wasn’t his position to help anymore. If she would’ve just listened to him and trusted him, then this never would’ve happened. It’s her fault…which had to mean that it was her problem to solve now.

He laid down on the stiff mattress and stared at the cracking, brown ceiling above him, feeling void of all emotion.

Adele could barely move, thanks to the wonderful bruises Shadows created last night, but that wouldn’t stop her from doing what needed to be done. She still was unsure what she was going to do before the 24-hour mark, but at the very least she knew she needed to mend things with Matt in case she did die that very night.

Instead of going to eat like she was scheduled to do, she waited outside Matt’s cell, watching him as he rested on his bed, staring aimlessly out into space. She almost felt awkward waiting for him to notice her…but what else could she do?

Several minutes passing convinced her to make her presence known. Gently, she rapped her knuckles against the metal bars of his cell. He sat up slightly, turning and propping his body up on his elbow to survey the noise. His eyes widened the moment he saw Adele’s battered body.

And in that split second, he truly contemplated running to her and forgetting all that had happened just to ease her pain. But that second came and went quickly. “What do you want?”

Adele sighed, “I came to apologize, Matt. What I did was ridiculously wrong and the look alone on your face last night was enough to allow me to never forgive myself…”

“I’m sorry, Adele, but you made your choice.”

Adele was nowhere near willing to give up. In fact, she believed that she may have had the perfect thing to say that would’ve made it all better. But she never got the chance.

Oli, who had been returning from lunch, noticed the scene and immediately prevented it from getting any further. “Lunch time’s over,” he said, gripping both Adele’s wrists with one of his hands and leading her back to their shared cell.

“What exactly was that all about?” he questioned.

Adele scoffed as she curled up in bed. “I don’t have to answer to you.”

She cringed when she heard the mattress springs creak, indicating that he had gotten back up out of bed. “Would you like to find out why all the ladies have come to fear me?” he whispered menacingly as he crawled onto her bed.

Adele crawled back further until her back harshly met the brick wall of the cell. “Y-you better stay away from me or I’ll get the guards in here.”

Oli laughed sickly. “Sweetheart, you’re locked up in prison and labeled as a menace to society. They don’t care what happens to you in here.”

He stepped off her mattress shortly to tug on the string, thus turning the lights off and darkening the cell entirely. In the time that took, Adele had taken a sprint for the cell door to try and alert the authorities, but Oli was quicker.

His fingers clamped down onto her shoulders before throwing her body backward. Her head was rammed into the metal bars of the bed’s support frame. Oli quickly unzipped the zipper on her jumpsuit with one hand and kept her pinned down with the other.

Once the clothes were out of the way, he leaned forward with a grin displayed by the moonlight reflecting off his white teeth. “This is going to hurt so very much.”

And without another word, he roughly shoved his hardened cock into her dry and unsuspecting vagina. Her eyes squeezed together tightly as she screamed out in pain. He didn’t take it slow in any possible way. He kept cramming more and more of his length into the tight hole between her legs.

And each time he did so, it felt as though he was peeling away layers of flesh and tissue on her inner walls. “Please…stop,” she cried, tears drenching her cheeks upon realizing that she had finally reached her breaking point.

Her pride vanished along with the rapid-fire shots of cum he fired in and all over her desecrated body. “Still planning on keeping your big bad secret from us?” he asked, straddling her and wrapping his fingers tightly around her neck.

She closed her eyes, simply listening to her own voice betray her. “No…not anymore.”

And even though she submitted to what was asked of her, he wasn’t done yet. He lifted her up and tossed her down onto his bed. He kept a very tattooed arm down on her throat to ensure that she didn’t try to pull another fast move while letting his free hand wander across her very exposed breasts.

Adele refused to open her eyes, feeling as if seeing it all take place would make it even worse, if that’s even possible.

Her body had endured more than she thought to be possible. Her back was sore from being drilled into the dirt moments ago. Her entire face felt broken, and a couple of her ribs were in fact broken. She was too apathetic to adventure into the shower, so her body was covered in spots of dried blood.

And the worst part was…she had no idea how they would all react once she capitulated and told them the truth. Her fear will never disappear so long as she was in this horrible place, that much was certain.
♠ ♠ ♠
in the next chapter: the guys have an interesting reaction to adele's confession, a new development arises in adele's case, and a female inmate grows dangerously jealous of adele

5+ comments would be great :)