Prisoner of Your Love

The Inside Story

Image

Matt Tuck, singer of Bullet for My Valentine, ended up in prison for a crime in which never took place. You see, Matt made the mistake of dating an American girl, even while living in England. She was a very jealous person and was always paranoid that he was cheating on her, both there and here. So, the only way she felt safe about where he was ended up being prison.

The next time Bullet played a show in Los Angeles, she met up with him and had a plan. They had never had sex before, because previously she wasn’t “ready for it.” Matt thought it was strange when she began throwing herself at him, stripping her clothes off and asking for sex. He was slightly tipsy and sex-deprived, so he figured if she wanted it then it couldn’t hurt to go for it. This ended up being one sexual encounter that he would regret for the rest of his life.

As soon as he inserted his dick inside of her, she screamed “RAPE!” at the top of her lungs. A window on the tour bus was cracked slightly, so one of the passersby heard the cry and immediately contacted authorities. Despite Matt’s pleads of innocence, it couldn’t be denied – to the general public it just looked like a drunken rock star trying to take advantage of an innocent girl.

After spending some time in the cell, working toward his year sentence, he finally realized what had happened…why she did it. He stopped accepting her visits and told her that they were over and she can burn in hell. It wasn’t in Matt’s nature to be mean, especially to women, but she screwed his life over. Fans found out about it all, and supported Matt all the way. Needless to say, the girl ending up ruining her own life more than anything else.

~*~

The cafeteria, much like Adele’s expectations, was dimly lit and filled with oversized, tattooed criminals. The room smelled like burnt chili and overdue garbage. Ten to fifteen people were crammed at each table, with barely enough elbow space. The walls were painted a puke-orange color, with lots of pieces of chipped paint willing to fall off. The line was long and seemingly unmoving.

An old woman was dishing out the chili, splattering it down onto each of the trays, which undoubtedly still contained dried-on fragments of food from yesterday. Adele cringed as a spec of scolding hot chili splashed up from the tray and onto her arm. “I hate this fucking place already,” she mumbled, as she stepped aside and waited for Matt to get his food.

While she waited, Adele nervously scanned the seating arrangement in the cafeteria. There seemed to be literally no place to sit, at least without coming into a very unwanted close range with a stranger, most likely a man. “Why are you just standing around?” Matt laughed, nudging her toward a nearby table.

“Why are there so many disgusting people here?” she answered with a question.

“Welcome to prison, darling,” he grinned, sitting down in between two men, leaving a space small enough for her.

The guys at the table didn’t even really acknowledge their presence, just continued discussing possible ways to sneak some porn into their cells. Is every guy here a pervert? Adele wondered, disgusted.

“For someone sent to prison, you really don’t seem like you expected to be here,” Matt commented.

“That’s because I didn’t expect to be here. I didn’t do anything wrong, and I still don’t quite know all the details of the crime that I supposedly committed,” she sighed.

“Why don’t you fill me in on what you know then?”

“Ok, well I used to be sort of a producer / graphic designer for movies. Within my office, there was this guy CJ who was considered to be my unofficial competition. I’m the person who has the ‘best coffee machine’ on the floor, and he died from drinking a poisoned cup of coffee. So, people just assume that it was me,” I explained.

Matt reached over and gave Adele a hug, something she hadn’t received from him since…since that time so long ago…

The year was 2001, and even a week after watching the firemen put out the fire in her house, Adele could still feel the heat of the flames and imagine the screams from her parents. The police were unable to determine the person responsible, but there was nothing Adele could do to help – she had to leave the shit hole she called home and leave for America, as her parents had wanted for her.

The journey was rough and lonesome. All she had was a few articles of clothing, some CDs and a Walkman. Music really helped her through this difficult time, that much was undeniable. Halfway through her travel, she stopped off in England for a break. It was there that she met Matthew Tuck, lead singer of a promising local metal band, Bullet for my Valentine.

He was there for her as she cried her heart out for the first time since her parents’ death. He offered her words of encouragement, and gave her what she needed most at the time – friendship. Although she was only able to spend a week with Matt and his band mates, she still wondered whether there was something more to what they had…more than just friendship.

On Adele’s last night in England, just before boarding the boat, Matt hugged her, as he had many times during her stay. But this time was different. Instead of just pulling away afterward, he leaned in closer and their lips met. It was unlike nothing Adele had ever experienced before. She felt loved and oh so happy.

Words would never be enough to thank Matt for what he did for her, for encouraging her to move forward, and to convince her that she can still be loved. But that was then and this was now…surely, Matt wouldn’t still feel the same way now.


It would seem as if both Matt and Adele shared the same flashback. Their eyes met after they separated from the embrace. Both of them wanted something more, some sort of re-kindling of what could’ve been eight years ago. And just about as their wishes could’ve been granted, the buzzer rang loud and obnoxiously throughout the crowded room.

“Time’s up,” one of the guards near the door announced through a megaphone.

All at once, as if in some sort of trance, the prisoners began to stand up and exit the room.

“I don’t want you to go, Matt,” Adele groaned.

Matt smiled sadly, “I know, but at least we’ll get to see each other everyday…eating and going outside or something along those lines.”

Adele suddenly remembered that her inmate must be from England, just like Matt, and perhaps he knew the stranger’s name. “One more thing, before you go,” she said urgently, “my inmate has an accent like yours. Do you know of anyone else from England here?”

It didn’t take long for him to answer. “His name is Oliver Sykes, but call him Oli or else he’ll get pissed. He’s here for rape and assault.”

“Lovely,” she said with sarcasm. That only added another reason why she didn’t want to return…he could do the same to her.

Adele watched as Matt walked in the opposite direction, following a different crowd of people toward another level of the building. Depressed and defeated by fate, she followed the other group, heading back to cell # 2221a.

The door automatically locked behind her, sealing her inside with Oli, who was currently taking a piss. “Do you mind giving me a little privacy?” he complained, giving Adele an irritated look over his shoulder.

“I don’t know if you can comprehend English, Oliver but this room is meant for two people, as in one more person beside yourself. So, you might wanna start getting used to that now,” she informed him, smirking.

Slowly, he zipped his pants up and flushed the toilet, walking toward her. As soon as he got in range, he gripped a portion of her hair and dragged her over behind the bunk beds, where they couldn’t be seen. He pushed her head up against the hard concrete walls, denting the skull a little as a bit of warm blood puddled on top.

“You listen to me, little girl, do not call me by that name. This is my cell and you’re just unfortunately in it now. If you do not oblige to what I say, then I will make sure you pay,” Oli growled in her ear, sending noticeable waves of fear through her body. He backed away from her and returned to his bunk.

The moment a guard walked by, Adele lunged toward the barred door screaming for his attention. “What’s the problem?” he asked gruffly.

“I-I hit my head on the way back from the cafeteria,” she mumbled, angling her head so he could see the blood, “can I go take a shower?”

He sighed with a hint of annoyance, “I suppose so. I’ll have to escort you there, though.”

For once, Adele was glad for his company. At least no one would bother her with a guard by her side. Once they reached the bathroom, the guard informed her that he would wait outside for her until she was finished. She was grateful for his politeness.

Another thing Adele was grateful for was the fact that the showers were entirely empty. She smiled as the steaming hot water began to pour over her naked body. Unfortunately the moment was cut short.

“Well, well, well look at who we have here. It’s the new female prisoner,” a male voice said from behind her.

She fearfully turned around and came face to face with the two men she saw through the mirror earlier today. The fear resurfaced, and Adele had a feeling it would last much longer this time around.
♠ ♠ ♠
in the next chapter: brian and matt have their way with adele and makes sure that she fears them, adele tries to get on better terms with oli, which makes things even worse. can any good come of her stay in prison?

a special thanks to the following for commenting: Just_Nicole, Living Alive, Synderella Gates, and HEREcomesTHEkraken. you guys are the best :)

5+ comments please