Prisoner of Your Love

Unwanted Intimacy

Image
"Special Christmas Edition!" :)

It was strange how such a relaxing feeling could be consumed and replaced by the nearly painful feeling of fear, the kind of feeling that can’t be escaped, that seems to never end. This was also similar to the feeling of knowing that something was about to happen, inevitably, and yet still trying to tell oneself that there was even the slightest chance of it not. Adele could feel both in her current predicament.

These men, she was able to read them from the moment they crept up behind her. Their large, muscular build gave them the looks of intimidation and violence. Their eyes, practically glazed over with lust, gave away part of their devious intention for their newest friend.

Naturally, Adele didn’t exactly being fully exposed to these men, nor having to see their full bodies either. However, she knew that not only was it too late to bother covering up, but also that that could cost too much time in her attempt at escape.

Adele was cautious, taking small relatively unnoticeable steps closer and closer to the narrow open gap between them and the wall. Once she was out of the shower, she’d be able to get the guard’s attention. If only it could’ve been that simple.

“You know, it kills me to have to admit this, but you’re the hottest chick we’ve got here,” the one with the spiked black hair said.

Adele’s interest grew momentarily. “There are other girls here?”

He nodded, “Not a whole lot, maybe five at most, but none of them are as gorgeous…as fuckable as you.” He finished his sentence with a rather confident smirk and lust-filled eyes.

Adele also smirked, loving the fact that he set up a great time for her to escape. “Why thank you. Coming from a convict such as yourself, that’s gotta be the greatest compliment I’ve ever received,” she said sarcastically, finishing with a brief, hopeful smile as she bent her legs slightly before leaping forward to make a mad dash for the exit.

Out of the corner of her eye, Adele watched as the man lost his hint of confidence and almost looked rejected. She could feel it – feel the closeness of the exit, of freedom, and of safety. But even in her closeness, she was still a bit too far away.

The man’s partner, the one with the shorter hair style and larger muscles, extended an arm sideways and tugged on Adele’s soaking wet hair, both catching her off guard and causing her to slip onto the tiled shower floor. She groaned as her knees clashed with the hard floor, and as blood began to resurface onto her scalp from the incident with Oli earlier.

“Don’t think we’re done with you just yet, baby,” he grinned, “we haven’t even introduced ourselves yet.”

Adele tried her best to ignore the pain as she forced herself back up, right in line with the water, allowing most of the saturated blood to drizzle down into the drain. “Don’t think that I care to know, baby,” she defiantly mocked, glaring as many daggers as two eyes possibly could at him. He didn’t seem to like that all too much.

Taking only one step forward, he managed to get close enough to Adele until all he needed to do was slightly push his arm forward to send her stumbling into the corner, hitting her back hard where the two walls met up. He grinned as he watched her defiance change back into pain, as her face contorted into such a grimaced expression.

“Aw, now the little girl has nowhere to run to,” the other man pointed out, sounding way too happy for such an unfortunate truth.

He nodded, “This is true, maybe now we can get back on course. As I was saying, we have yet to introduce ourselves. The name’s Shadows, don’t forget it.”

“And I’m Synyster.”

Adele couldn’t believe it – I’m trapped with two naked lunatics she thought with an inward groan. She kept her thoughts to herself, for now, and instead just stared at them, waiting for them to really introduce themselves.

After not getting the response that had been apparently desired, Shadows went on to say, “I’m sure a pretty girl like you has a name…”

“Yeah,” she replied with an eyeroll, “it’s You’reNot GonnaFindOut.”

“Is that German?” Synyster asked, intrigued.

Shadows hit him on the back of the head, and then Synyster realized what she had said, and shared in Shadows’ anger.

“Alright, if you insist, then I guess we can play this game the hard way,” Shadows shrugged, stepping in even closer to Adele, trying his best to eliminate all space between them. “I’ll ask you one more time,” he breathed, “what’s your name?”

She watched as he finally stopped stepping forward and looked up, studying his untrustworthy hazel eyes. “How about this –?” she replied, sending a wad of spit spiraling onto Shadows’ face. It was then that Adele saw an even worse side of him – his anger.

But just like that, it evaporated and morphed into a sick, wicked smile. “Alright, I don’t mind doing a little damage,” he shrugged.

Adele was so concerned with the facial expressions that he was making, that she didn’t even think to look at what the rest of him was doing. A wave of shock washed over her as soon as she felt an almost sharp feeling invading her vagina. Her eyes darted downward to find that he had shoved one of his fingers inside, and began pushing it in and out, while trying to feel around inside.

“Get your disgusting finger out of me,” she growled, not even considering giving in and telling him her name.

“What was that? Two you say?” he asked, gladly adding an extra finger to the mix, somehow managing to hit a certain spot inside of Adele that no man’s fingers had been able to find so easily.

She felt the horrid sensation of an unwanted moan try to make its way out of her mouth, but she stopped it just in time, clamping her mouth shut. But she didn’t realize – Shadows already saw the signs.

Accepting her silence as an answer, he automatically shoved a third finger inside, intently watching her face – waiting for her to crack and admit to her feelings. He sped up the pace, rapidly flying in and out of her vagina, practically giving himself a work out for the day, noticing his muscles flex with each movement.

Adele extended her arms outward at her sides a bit and gripped onto the tiled wall, dragging her fingernails down it, as if that could save her from this. “Ready to give in?” Shadows asked, knowing all too well that she was failing at concealing her feelings.

She took a few deep breaths to steady her voice and glared at him, “Never.”

Shadows sighed as he pulled his three fingers out, letting the water rinse off the juices. “Guess I’ll have to take it all the way,” he shrugged, balling his fingers into a tight fist.

Adele easily picked up on where he was trying to take this, but what could she do…beg? No, surely she couldn’t stoop back down to that level. Her eyes, however, pleaded with his using looks of sympathy and fear, neither of which seemed to have any effect on him. He didn’t stop to reconsider, he didn’t count to three to warn her, and he didn’t feel one bit of remorse.

His knuckles were the first to touch the lips of her vagina, as he started off slowly, working his large fist into the somewhat tiny hole. As soon as he got a majority of it in, he slammed his fist all the way in, acting as if he was actually punching someone, which caused Adele to cry out in pain.

Unfortunately for her, the pain soon became bearable and all that was left to express was some sickening feeling of pleasure that was dwelling in her lower abdomen. Just as Shadows began to develop a rhythm, all building up to the grand finale, he tugged his moistened fist out and smirked, as he watched Adele gasp for breath and almost look as if she wanted more.

Adele was both relieved and angered that he had stopped – mostly relieved of course, but there was a small, insignificant part of her that wanted him to finish.

“Watching that was fun and all,” Synyster said, “but I prefer doing something more myself.” Him and Shadows exchanged glances before switching places.

Adele was worried. She’d had enough from the other one moments ago…and now he was going to try something too? Much like how Shadows did earlier, Synyster continued stepping forward until there was literally no space between him and her. His dick rubbed up against her vagina as his hands found their way to her boobs, gladly squeezing them roughly.

Adele, disgusted, tried to pull back but there was nowhere for her to go; she was trapped. Then a thought finally hit her. Maybe the guard would be able to hear her over the water, if only she screamed loud enough. She smirked as she stared at Syn and quickly made the move to open her mouth and scream, “HEL–!”

But Synyster was a quick thinker. He leaned over and sealed her mouth off with his own. He moved one of his hands up to the back of her neck and tilted her head accordingly as he shoved his tongue inside forcefully. They both closed their eyes, and much to Adele’s horror, she was participating in it, feeling the need to have her tongue always on top of his, and continuously wrestling for the top.

The moans and pleasure that she thought she was so capable of expressing before seemed to slip out as he continued to slide his dick along the entrance to her vagina, all while still kissing her with a strange amount of passion. But just as before with Shadows, Synyster backed away suddenly, leaving Adele up against the wall with a look of disappointment and rejection as they both moved closer and closer to the exit.

“Thanks for the party, Adele,” Shadows cackled.

Adele’s eyes widened in embarrassment and anger. “You knew my name all along?!” she screeched.

They both laughed and were about to leave, but not before Syn pointed out, “Water automatically turns off in about two minutes, just a heads up.”

“And don’t forget our faces, because you’ll be seeing them again very soon,” Shadows warned as they left the shower room to get a towel.

Adele groaned as she rinsed off as much of these unwanted feelings for those men as she could. Unfortunately, there were just some things that water wouldn’t be able to wash away.
♠ ♠ ♠
in the next chapter: adele has to sneak around everywhere she goes to avoid running into those two men who made her feel the way they did, she tries again trying to patch things up with Oli, but fails horribly, she tries to search for Matt, but he's nowhere to be found...

more importantly...will adele actually fall for any of these guys??

a huge thank you to the following ppl for commenting: Synderella-Gates, OlliexVonZeppelin, TorturedAngel, Living Alive, J Kurlzz., Just_Nicole, xxbrittxx, bam-margeraswifey4e, and ZOMBIE!GIRL! YOU GUYS ROCK!

5+ comments please