‹ Prequel: Cirque De Panicke

Cirque De Panicke: Part Deux.

Chapter 1.

When Ella got back to the bus that night, she locked herself in the bathroom, breathing heavily. The woman in the crowd, she had looked exactly like…

Like her mother, Rosa.

She took deep breaths, trying to get her breathing back to normal, as she began to hear knocking on the door.

“Ella? Are you alright, honey?” William asked, his voice filled with concern. “You took off pretty quickly.”

“I’m fine, babe.” Ella replied. “Really.”

“No you’re not. What’s wrong?” Gabe asked.

“I’m fine dad.” Ella said, closing the lid on the toilet and sitting on it.

“No you’re not, you’re worried and scared. Bambi can smell it on you.” Ryan said.

“I’m fine!” She snapped.

Gabe popped in in front of her, a concerned look on his face. “No you’re not.” He said softly. “I know that you’re not, just by looking at you.”

“Dad-”

“I know what this is about, El.” Gabe said. Ella looked up at her father and she could see in his eyes that he knew.

“Stay out of my head, dad. I don’t need you in there.” She snapped, eyes blazing.

“I didn’t look into your mind, Ella. I saw her, in the crowd.” Gabe’s eyes showed what it had done to him. “I told you before, she had moved on, she was ready for reincarnation. But sometimes, it takes decades for that to happen.”

“It just… it hurts.” Ella said. “It hurts that if that is her, that she doesn’t remember a thing about you, about me.” Gabe pulled Ella up and into a hug.

“It’s all part of the process of life, sweetie.” Gabe said, stroking her hair. Ella nodded. “Want me to bring William in here? Or do you want to go to your room?”

“Wanna go to my room.” She said. “But I want William.”

“I can do that sweetie.” Instantly, they were in William and Ella’s room, and William was stood beside them. Gabe kissed Ella’s head and told her to tell him what was wrong before popping out again.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, here we are, chapter 1 to the sequel! Never thought I'd write this, but I just felt like it if I'm honest.

Please comment, I would really love to hear what you think of it so far.

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo