‹ Prequel: Cirque De Panicke

Cirque De Panicke: Part Deux.

Chapter 2.

“-so I freaked. I mean, it was weird, too weird.” Ella finished telling William. They were lying on the bed, William stroking her arm softly.

“I understand. But you have to remember that your mom loved you deeply, and now she has another chance at life.”

“I know. But after 50 years of not seeing her, it just came as a shock.”

William kissed her head, then she turned her head up to kiss him properly. “She’s living a new life, she has a chance of a life that she can live fully. I’m not saying that her other life was a disaster, it couldn’t be because of you, but she died young. Hopefully, in this life, she’ll be able to have a full life.”

Ella looked at William and nodded. “You’re right. I hope she does have a long life, she deserves it.” Then she looked down. “I just wish that she could have another chance with dad.”

“They really loved each other. I was the first to find out about the two of them, the only one who knew most of what happened.” William said. “He was devastated when she left.”

“Because she found out she was pregnant. With me.”

William kissed Ella again. “You grew up in a better environment with your mom than you would have in the circus. As much as you say you would have, you know deep down that I’m right.”

Ella nodded. She knew that her life would have been so much more different had her mother stayed with Gabe and she had grown up in the circus, and she would have had both her parents growing up, but she grew up with a normal life. Normal and magic free.

The only thing she would have changed would be having Gabe around, but what was done was done now.

“Ella, Bill, we’re gonna get the tents ready soon, Patrick’s got the spell ready. Are you ok?” Gabe asked, knocking gently on the door.

“Yeah, we’ll be out in a minute, dad.” Ella called.

A few minutes later, the two of them emerged from the room and off the bus, which had been moved to the field where they were going to perform as the circus in a few nights time. They saw a couple of the tents up already, and another magically appearing near to where Patrick was standing.

“I should go help.” Ella said, kissing William. He walked over to where Butcher and Spencer were talking while Ella went over to where Patrick was.

“Need a hand, Trick?” She asked. He nodded and told her now everyone was off the bus, they were going to erect the main tent. Although just one of them could do it, it took a lot of their energy. With the three of them combined, it meant they could do it with ease.

Less than an hour later, the world had once again forgotten about the four bands, and once again knew about Cirque De Panicke. All of them spent the night talking of all the different, new parts of the show they would be trying out the following day. They decided to spend a day going through new routines, then they would perform the day after.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I have wireless internet now, so it should mean more frequent updates. Does this excite you? If so, subscribe and comment please. (:

Much Love!

D!ATD xoxo