I'm Lost in Confusion

Slave Master

The past few days have been so stressful. I can't help to think what's going to go on when she shows up. I wondered how they would react. I wondered if matt would try to win her back, or if he would even show up. I know how Brian would react. I was sitting at Brian’s desk in his " man room". I was looking over cake flavors and designs. My best friend should be here to help me but she had to run back to the man she " thinks" loves. I heard Brian walk into the room and sit ok the plush, leather couch.

Brian: " what are you looking at now".

Jenn: " cake, your favorite thing in the world".

Brian: " there's lots of other things I like besides cake".

Jenn: " will you go with me to pick out cake"?

Brian: " there's so much to pick from, what if I cant choose".

Jenn: " fine, I'll bring zacky or something". I said kinda sad.

This is what were supposed to do together.

Brian: " yeah, ok".

Jenn: " remember she's going to be here in a couple days".

Brian: " yeah well she's not staying here".

Jenn: " Brian! What if she needed somewhere to stay? What about Chad".

Brian: " Chad can stay, she can't. That's it". He said harshly.

Jenn: " whatever". I said looking back at all of the elegant piping on the cakes. I think I know what I want it to look like but I just don't know what kind.

Jenn: " Brian".

Brian: " yes slave master?"

Jenn: " have you heard from jimmy"

Brian: " oh, no nothing. I have called, texted and left messages".

Jenn: " oh ok then."

I was really getting worried about him. Maybe when she's here, he will show up. Brian got up and walked down stairs to answer the door. I listened carefully to who it could be. A deep yet raspy voice. Matt. I sighed a little. I didn't want to be around him at the moment. I almost felt like locking my self in here and never coming out. I got up and pushed the wrinkles out from my pin stripped shorts. I walked down stairs, turned the corner to see matt and Brian sitting at the bar drinking. He looked at me. Those eyes said it all. He was nervous yet , almost scared looking.

Jenn: " hi".

Matt: " hi".

Fuck now this is going to awkward.

Jenn: " how are you doing matt?"

Matt: " I'm ok"

Uh I'd give anything to not be talking to him at this moment.

Brian: "yeah so we going to be doing any recording".

Uh Brian shut up. No one wants to hear you talk.

Matt:" I really don't know. So what's going to be going with VLH"?

Jenn: we are going to start filming and recording in the next couple of days".

Matt: " even without her"? He asked quietly.

Jenn: " no".

Brian sighed loudly.

Really asshole make things 10 times worse for me.

Brian: " look matt, she's coming in like 2 days. They have to start work".

Thanks Brian you made me look like the bad guy. He will pay.

Matt: " oh".

Jenn: " yeah matt".

I had no idea what else to do or say.

He got up. He looked at me.

Matt: " I got to go".

He brushed passed me not saying anything else.

Brian: " well it had to be said".’

Jenn: “ thanks for making me look like a fucking bitch”.

Brian: “ well I wasn’t not going to tell him”.

Jenn: “ yeah.”

I walked over to the phone and called jimmy. I got his answering machine. I screamed out in frustration. Brian looked at me.

Hi this is Jerald I’m not here at the moment, well I’m not here period. So you can leave as many messages as you want, I’m not going to respond. But leave a good one. I herd ruffling going on, like he was having a hard time trying to hang up, a few cuss words came out. It made me laugh a little.

Brian” Fuck why are you screaming?”

Jenn: “ I was screaming out my frustration, that’s what people do when there stressed out, you know when you cant play.”

Brian: “ I think that’s a little different”.

Jenn: “ no I don’t think so”.

Brian: “ I do think so”.

Jenn: “ Shut up before I kick your ass”.

Brian: “ bitch id like to see you try”.

Jenn: “ just because you “work out” doesn’t mean you really can kick my ass whore”.

Brian: “ fine we’ll take it outside then”.

Jenn: “ I am way too tired for this”. I said putting out my hand in his face.

Brian: “ I don’t think so, hoe”. he grabbed my arm.

I punched him in the gut.

Jenn: “ you should work that beer gut off.” I pointed to him stomach.

Brian: “ I don’t have a beer gut”. he sounded almost offended.

Jenn: “ the gut doesn’t lie, good try. You need to be in shape if your going to fit into that tux”.

I walked off to go up stairs, walked into his “ man room”, I am going to barricade myself in here until I get some of this wedding stuff completed. I’m going to be working and I will have no time for this.

The Phone rang.

I screamed yet again. I heard Brian yelling and running. I grabbed the cordless phone that was on the desk.

Jenn: “ what do you want, I am trying to fucking plane this god damn wedding here”.

Fuck can I get anything fucking done.

Brian: “ what the hell, are you ok, why are you screaming. Is there a spider or something”. he asked out of breath.

I turned around in the chair to face him. I pointed to the phone.

Brian: “ well”?

Jenn: “ Brian don’t be rude I’m on the phone fuck”.

Brian: “ well fuck sorry miss I’m important, I’m on the phone, I though maybe you were hurt”.

Jenn: “ well thank you for caring, and trying to save me from this oh so horrible phone call.”

He shook his head.

Jenn: “ no jr, you have to wait till she comes here”.

Jr: “ uh fine whatever, who’s picking her up, cause we cant”.

Jenn: “ uh ill make Johnny do it, cause he’s the least stressed about this”.

Jr: “ ok, she’s staying here too”.

Jenn: “ I know, if I brought her here, I don’t think I will live to see another day”.

Jr: “ whatever you wear the pants in the relationship”.

Jenn: “ we take turns, now I must get back to this wedding planning. Oh I’m going to need you and sofa soon, for getting you guys measured.”

Jr: “ that’s going to cost you a pretty penny, we do not come cheap”.

Jenn: “ I get half off, your damaged merch, nice try.”

I hung up. Crazy asses. We only have two more days until she shows up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember melly i want david bowie at my wedding!!