I'm Lost in Confusion

Turkey day is the best day

I ran around going from store to store. We were having thanks giving at our house. Tons of Brian, Matt’s, Zacky, Johnny, and even jimmy’s mysterious family are coming. Lots of people. And I pretty much have no help. It would be great of she came. Not only for help but because jr and sofa are coming. I wouldn't want her to be alone for the holidays. I came back with a back seat and trunk load of food. I brought in all the bags and started to put them on the fridge. I think I'm going to invite her over she doesn't have to be here when he's here, or if she wants then whatever.

Jenn:" Brian is your mom coming?"

Brian:" uh yeah, so is my dad and Suzy."

Jenn:" oh fun."

Brian:" hey there not like your parents. There cool. They just don't talk."

Jenn:" can you stop going through the food you can't have any of it. It's for tomorrow night."

Brian:" oh yes turkey day! God I can't wait for you to be in my stomach. He said poking the frozen turkey.

Jenn:" I had to get two of them. There's lots of people coming."

Brian:" you know I love and hate thanksgiving at our house. I love it cause I don't have to go anywhere. But I hate it cause I can't leave when I want. It's a lose win citation."

Jenn:" right well it's not like your doing anything,"

Brian:" keeping people entertained."

Jenn:" like that's hard work. That's like your job anyways."

Brian:" right."

Zacky:" hey so turkey day is here right?"

Brian:" I like how you just walk in."

Zacky;" well no one was going to let me in, so there. Dude I'm so excited, I'm gonna fuckin scarf that turkey. I'm going to show it who's boss. "

Jenn: " there's two."

Zacky:" oh my god. My prayers were answered."

Jenn:" a true fat ass. Just remember to work out, no one wants to see a fat zacky vengeance on the new DVD. "

He glarded at me. I don't give a fuck.

Brian:" it's a nice day out zack we should go surfing."

Jenn:" yeah you better work some calories off before you stuff your face. "

Zacky:" ha ha not funny. I don't see you do shit."

Jenn:" well I'm too busy and I do yoga. Please being in viva Inc is sometimes physically demanding.

He shook his head.

Jenn:" zacky 0 jenn 1. You better step your game up son."

Zacky: " wow way to be a bitch."

Jenn:" yes well someone has to."

They got ready to go "surfing".

Brian:" well be back later."

Jenn:" yeah yeah lose that fatty while your at it."

Zacky:" don't be jealous cause he takes me surfing and not you."

Jenn:" I could go when ever I want but I am way too busy. Go fuck yourself dick face."

he stuck his young out at me.

I picked up the phone I needed to call Suzy and they left.

Jenn:" hey Suzy. I just wanted to make sure you guys are coming."

Suzy:" yes of course we are. I'm gonna come over early so I can help. You've got lots of people coming over. And well we all know Brian isn't going to help you. "

Jenn:" yeah that's true. But don't need too. I should be pretty good I'm doing some prepping ahead of time ."

Suzy:" well Im not taking no for an answer. So I'll be there around 10."

Jenn;"oh ok then. Well see yah then, thanks!"

We hung up I decided I was going to clean up. The house wasn't completely a mess do I really had nothing to worry about. I decided that I was going to call and invite her and chad.

Melly:" yesss."

Jenn:" what you doing for gobble gobble day?"

Melly:" eh nothing just another day."

Jenn:" you want to come over, were having dinner. "

Melly:" there going to be a lot of people?"

Jenn:" yeah but dinner isn't till 6. So you could come over before then."

Melly:" yeah ok I guess I'll come over."

Jenn:" kay see you then."

The boys were back. I walked out to the leaving room. And there the stood in their dripping wet suits getting the tile and carpet wet.

Jenn:" ok well the last time I checked you weren't seals. Can you please take them off."

Brian:" you really want us to take them off?"

Jenn:" yes."

Zacky:" you really want to see all of this."

Jenn:" whoa whoa hold the phone you are naked under that. What the hell."

Brian:" well how are we supposed to get them on with our shorts."

Jenn:" uh maybe just wear your shorts or don't go surfing."

Brian:" those aren't the answers I was lookin for."

Jenn:" well to fuckin bad get the fuck out zacky. See you tomorrow. Have fun, be safe get the fuck out." I said as I pushed him out and slammed the door in his face.

Jenn:" Brian get your fat ass off the carpet it's gonna smell like wet dog."

Brian:" so I'm watching this show." He stood there looking at the TV.

Jenn:" you kiding me cant you at least go get dressed into clothes that aren't dripping salt water."

Brian:" uh fine."

God it's like fucking pulling teeth just to get him to do one fuckin thing. Sorry that I don't want to smell gross ass wet moldy shit. I went into the kitchen to get the dishes out.

Brian: “ we having fine china, or paper plates?”

Jenn: “ Oh yeah let me pull fine china out my ass. And paper plates, that screams a mess.”

Brian: “ so we feast with our hands, like the pilgrims.”

Jenn: “ don’t get to excited their savage. We have devices that you eat off of.”

Brian: “ oh good, I don’t want these precious gems getting all dirty.” he said looking at his hands.

Jenn: “ well I do need your help with something.”

Brian: “ And…”

Jenn “ Take the turkeys guts out. Im not doin it. So have fun, don’t rape the turkey to much.”

He gave me a somewhat discussed look.

Brian: “ what a great job.”

Jenn: “ Don’t be afraid to get down in there. Finger the fuckin thing, but be easy.”’

He raised a brow.

Jenn: “ don’t give me that look, your hot date tonight is you ,and those fine ass birds.”

I walked upstairs. He can fucking figure out what to do. Im to interested in the new episode of CSI. The episode was almost over.

Brian: “ That was so… fuckin cold, and I never want to be inside another turkeys ass.”

Jenn: “ Ok well when I said rape, I didn’t really mean rape.” I folded my hands together.

Brian: “ oh fuck, I thought you meant like. You know. I just gave it extra flavor.”

Jenn: “ you’re a sick perbert.”

Brian: “ Im so tired.”

Jenn: “ Well then sleep. I am not stopping. Just don’t bother me, im so into this new CSI.”

Brian: “ you and that show, you should just marry it.”

Jenn: “ I cant, I have some other dude who wants to marry me, sorry.” I said never taking my eyes off the tube.

Brian: “ ME TIRED.”

Jenn: “ Then Go meemees!”

Brian: “ I don’t know what that word means, and I don’t think I like it.”

Jenn: “ I will beat you in 2 seconds, if you don’t shut the hell up.”

I watched my show, and then it was lights off. I need all the sleep I cant get, plus Suzy is going to be here, and melly. I didn’t tell Brian that she’s coming. it’s a surprise.

I woke up at eight. I needed to get some shit done, get those fat ass turkeys in the oven. Brian was still sawing logs, lazy as mother fucker. I got the turkeys all ready, stuffed them with there stuffing. I heard a soft knocked at the door, walked over to get to the door.

Jenn: “ hey you’re here early.”

Suzy: “ did I wake you up.”

Jenn: “ No, I was up.”

Suzy: “ oh ok, well lets get this thanksgiving going.”

We cleaned the kitchen, well the whole house, set the plates, silver wear out, alcohol , glasses, everything.

Jenn: “ I have someone coming over.”

Suzy: “ oh, does this person, have a little boy.”

Jenn: “ she sure does.”

Suzy: “ I cant wait to see her, and that crazy lil kid.”

Jenn: “ Everyone loves him.” I said handing her a cup of coffee.

We sat at the kitchen table.

Suzy: “ im going to give a turkey its bath now.”

Jenn: “ that time. Oh Shit its like four right now. Im sure zacky is going to be here soon.”

Suzy: “ Im sure.”

Brian finally woke up.

Suzy: “ its about fuckin time Brian.”

Brian: “ I smelled food.”

Jenn: “ FAT ASS.”

Brian: “ I cant help it.”

Suzy: “ Brian, you need to go to the store and get potatoes, flour, green beans, and some champagne.”

Brian: “ you got a list?”

Suzy: “ stop being stupid, just go.”

Jenn: “ way to tell him who’s boss, you know I could of went.”

Suzy: “ well you have to stay here, and he needs to get off his lazy ass and do it.”

Zacky: “ Oh My God! That smell is so wonderful.”

Jenn: “ I knew it.”

Suzy: “ Good call.”

Zacky: “ let me take a look at those ladies.” He opened the oven door and looked at the turkeys.

Suzy: “ close the door, its going to take longer.”

People started to arrive, and it got more crowed. It was nice out side, warm for November, so people could go outside. Less people in the house. Matt’s parents showed up, but he wasn’t here yet, Papa gates and Mckenna, and Zackys parents. So far everything’s good. I walked outside to see who was out there. Brian, Zacky, and Danny too. I didn’t know he was here.

Danny: “ Hey, those turkeys ready?”

Jenn: “ no.”

Zacky: “ Aw dude those things smell so good.”

Jenn: “ Anything that is food will smells good to you. It can be a month old, and you would eat it.”

Danny laughed at him.

Jenn: “ Zacky did you really have to park in the drive way.”

Zacky: “ Yes, I want people to know that I am here.”

Brian: “ Your not important.”

Zacky: “ that’s what you think hoe.”

A black car pulled up to the curb. I cant believe that she would show up in that…again. Sofi, Jr and Chad got out.

Jenn: “ you’re here.”

Jr: “ We are only here for the fest, and to get Sofi Fifey.”

Zacky: “ What the fuck is Fifey. Is that something we should know about?”

Brian: “ I still don’t know what that is.”

JR: “ You will never know outsider, you bes shut up before I cabbage your house.”

Jenn: “ Whoa! Jr! that’s too far, they don’t know what that means.”

Danny: “ Cabbage? Is that like harmful?”

Sofi: “ Very, so stay out of this.”

Jenn: “ Jesus get the fuck inside, and stop threatening people, your not a mob.”

Melly: “ They been like that all day.”

Brian: “ Ill keep this short, I still hate you right now, but its turkey day so ill wait and light you up later.”

Jenn: “ Way to be nice about it.”

She looked at us, and walked in the house.

Danny: “ I haven’t seen her in forever.”

Brian: “ What a sore subject on a great day.”

Zacky: “ I KNOW!”

Danny: “ Oh fuck, Matt’s here.”

Matt: “ Hey guys, sorry im a bit late.”

Brian: “ I know you were trying to look good for me.”

Matt: “ Oh yeah I sure was.”

Zacky: “ you mean for those turkeys.”

Matt: “ no, who’s black Bentley is that?”

Jenn: “ Who do you think?”

Matt: “ You get a new car zack?”

He shook his head.

Jenn: “ Its hers.”

Matt: “ Oh.”

Jenn: “ I cant believe that she would show up in that car, she didn’t get the hint.”

Brian: “ Hint?”

Jenn: “ she showed in it before, I said that it wouldn’t be safe, but no she doesn’t care.”

Matt: “ yeah.”

Jenn: “ Zacky you still have those bats in your car?”

Zacky: “ yeah.”

Jenn: “ I need to use them.”

Zacky: “ ok.” he popped the truck and gave me a metal one.

Jenn: “ I need the wood one too.”

He gave me that one as well.

I walked over to matt, and gave him the wood one.

Jenn: “ you want to have some fun?”

Matt: “ Uh.”

Jenn: “ just do it.”

I walked over to her car. Its such a pity, its a nice car. Too bad. She fuckin knew, there were other cars to take. I gave a hard tap to the tail light. It smashed. Opps not my problem.

Brian: “ that’s mean.”

Jenn: “ Shut the fuck up. Matt hit the fucking car.”

He took his bat and slammed it down on the trunk. It made a very large dent. I laughed a little. I walked over hit every door, every panel there was to be hit.

Johnny: “ Yo DUDE! Shit.”

He looked at the car.

Jenn: “ can I help you?”

Johnny: “ What the hell are you doing?”

Matt: “ Stay out of it Johnny.”

Jenn: “ I think we should be done now. Im going inside.” I said as I threw his bat at her car.

I walked outside to the back yard to tell her that matt was here. She didn’t really like that news, and she took Chad and went inside to leave. I don’t know who the fuck she’s getting home. She avoided matt like the plague. She never came back in, and said anything about her car. I don’t care either. The rest of the night went great. Zacky was so excited to eat the turkey. I sent them all home with leftovers, and Suzy was a big help too.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SANDY HANNSON