I'm Lost in Confusion

D-U-N! DUN

I was working at jr and sofas house on our new album and season coming out. I couldn't spend all my time thinking where she was. She has to come clean of what she did. We had things to focus on.

Jr: how about this. He played the music he arranged.

Sofa: it's got a good beat.

Jenn: it needs something that pops, like in the background.

Jr: yes master. He went back to work.

My phone went off, sofa answered it.

Sofa: yes evil dictator?

Brian: I need to speak to a grown up.

Sofa : no, and that’s rude by the way. Its not nice.

Brian: um yeah well I don’t care, so I need to talk to jenn.

Sofa: Jenndizzle is busy at the moment, she’s working, not like other people.

Brian: well I called her phone for a reason, not your house phone. And I do work.

Sofa: Brian stop making your self look good all the time. We are busy, she’s tied up and were killing her.

Brian: That’s not very nice, what I’m I supposed to do now with out her.

Sofa: Uh I don’t know. Work maybe. Fuck.

Brian: your like 15 and cussing.

Sofa: And? Your point you don’t have one bitch. Now we need to be going, Jesus loves you, he’s the only one how loves you. Sad. But ok bye.

She hung up.

Sofa: Jenn, your thing uh evil dictator called, I don’t know what for but I don’t like him. So I hung up.

Jenn: alright then, did he want anything?

Sofa: Uh I don’t know get back to work slave. I’m not paying you to do nothing.

Jenn: your not paying me.

Jr: Ohhhh slave needs a beating.

Jenn: whatever. Back to work.

We worked on new beats, came up with all some new episodes for the new season. There’s going to be some traveling involved with this one. We are going to Wyoming. What a wonderful place to be, the open and rolling hills. NOT!

I think this will be good for us. It will be a little different with one member missing, but what if she shows up. Were we just going to forgive and forget. I don’t think I could do that at this moment. I mean yes there’s a certain part of me that will always forgive her, but this, this is hard to forget. Even if matt is being the biggest fucking douche ever, but he still is missing a son, and I feel for him. I mean if me and Brian had a kid and he took off with him or her. I’d be fucking pissed as fuck. I’d beat his ass for taking my kid. Im not really on anyone’s side with this.

Jr: are we excited for Wyoming or what?

Jenn: are we going to be like riding horses?

Sofa: yes that’s the whole red neck, wild west experience.

Jenn: I will not be doing that! I hate them! NO NO NO NO!!! I yelled.

Jr: you have to. Ill will feed you to the dogs if you don’t. And Lola she’s a bitch, she’ll tear you apart. He said holding his baby chiwawa.

Jenn: I will not do it. I don’t care what you two do , I WILL NOT. I HATE HORSES.

Sofa: why

Jenn: Because I went to camp and my grandma made me do English riding, and trail riding. Nope nope I will not do it. I said shaking my head and crossing my arm.

Sofa: how is that traumatic?

Jenn: its to proper for me, I cant handle it, and horse are mean animals. And you have to sit up straight, have both legs on one side. NO!

Jr: well what should we do.

Jenn: ill chase you on a dirk bike, well take red neck to a whole nether level.

Sofa: we have to make sure there is a lot of ye hawing going on. That just screams red neck.

Jenn: oh I’m sure.

Jr: you would know Jenn, your family is red neck and your going to be married one too. Talk about keeping it in the family.

Jenn: My family is not red neck, and Brian is republican so there is a little red neck going on there.

Sofa: uh yes there are. Who has 5 acres of land, has a whole dirt bike track, a cow, pasture, trails, and takes golf carts and races them. Your family does. RED NECK.

Jenn: Ok well the cow yes, but the track is pretty cool. Its not red neck. There’s some hot bad asses like um Carey Heart, who race.

Sofa: that doesn’t apply to your situation.

Jenn: Fuck off. We need to plan two more episodes. Then were done. D-U-N , Done!

We thought and thought some more. It was getting late for this shit. I was tired, slightly irritated and just done with this thinking business. We have most of our season planned, and music is coming along good. Were in a good place.

I drove home, I pulled up in the drive way. I still had Brian’s car. Still. I noticed that Johnny’s big ass truck was here. Some reason my car wasn’t in the garage. He’s pretty weird about parking it in the garage. I never do, so he does it. Whatever with that. I remembered that I needed something from my car. I walked up from behind it to open the trunk. My eyes looked over the back window and I noticed something silver. I took a better look. I cant believe this. Why would he do that. He is so going to get his ass, kicked. I stomped my way in.

Jenn: BRIAN! I screamed.

There was some whispering.

He came out. With a little smile.

Brian: oh hey your back! How was work, you want dinner, I made dinner. He said trying to rush me into the kitchen.

Jenn: oh no! what the hell is that shit on the back of my car! I don’t want it on there! I will not drive around with that piece of shit on there. Everyone one is going to know who I am. Is this some kind of sick joke cause its not. I rambled off.

Brian: no its not, I thought you would like to support your fiancé and his band. I thought it would be legit.

Johnny laughed.

Jenn: shut up midget ill kick your ass. I said pointing at him.

Johnny: were like the same height. So I’m not one you are.

Jenn: That’s not cool dude, I’ll take that up with the tape measure you and me.

Brian: you hungry. He asked nicely.

Jenn: No! I DON’T WANT THAT SHITTY ASS DEATH BAT ON MY CAR!!

Brian: its not. I like it. Its bad ass.

Jenn: then put it on yours, I don’t want it. You have to take it off. Tomorrow.

Brian: no I paid a lot of money for that.

Jenn: what a waist. I’m taking it off then.

Brian: you don’t know how.

Jenn: Bitch watch me. I didn’t hang out with my mom for the fun of it.

Brian: what. Your going to ruin your window.

Jenn: no you did, you ruined it.

Brian: no I told you its bad ass.

Jenn: I will kill you. I will. Its as simple as that I will.

Brian: its for your birthday.

Jenn: what? Its not my birthday.

Brian: your half birthday. He said like a question.

Jenn: its not February, it’s august. Nice try.
Brian: I was being nice.

Jenn: no your weren’t. you were being a meany. Not nice.

He huffed and crossed his arms.

Johnny: are you done with your little bitch fit?

Jenn: Fuck you Johnny.

Johnny: no thank you. Brian, I want more food. He said pointing to his plate.

Brian: get it your self. He sat down next to him at the table.

Jenn: I don’t understand you sometimes. I don’t.

He huffed like a toddler pissed off.

Jenn: well Johnny how are you?

Johnny: fine. Waiting for my bitch to serve me my food.

Brian: im not getting it.

Johnny: uh dick.

Jenn: ill get you some.

Johnny: oh uh thanks.

I placed his plate in front of him.

I sat next to Brian, and watched Johnny like he’s never had a meal in a year.

Jenn: really dude?

Johnny: I’m fucking hungry.

Jenn: how are you taking the news.

Johnny: well I’m not mad, I’m not really anything. If she wanted to leave then its here issue.

Jenn: well one less person to be all depressed.

Brian: yeah well, I’m getting more and more pissed everyday. Its fucking ridiculous that she’s getting away with this. I swear when she comes back, she’s going to get a piece of my mind.

Jenn: Damn attitude much?

Brian: yeah I do, he’s my friend. And all my friends are acting fucking weird as shit. Have you heard from jimmy?

Jenn: no.

Johnny: look guys maybe give it a break here, stop being so dramatic and relax. When she wants to come out from hiding then she will. You cant force it.

Brian: but still bitch has to know what she’s doing.

Jenn: Brian!

Brian: what she does.

I got up and left. I have nothing more to say. Well its good that Johnny is ok about it, he’s not all fucked in the head. One less person to worry.
♠ ♠ ♠
"YEAH, I WOULD JUST GO AND OPEN IT UP, BRING MY PILLOW AND BLANKET, AND SLEEP UNTIL IT WAS TIME TO LOCK UP. IT WAS COOL. I WOULD BRING MY FUCKING TV/VCR AND JUST CHILL."