My friends are everything.

Chapter two.

LOLAAAA.

"Are you alright?" I teased as Josie lifted up out of the car. "Just a little...distracted." she smiled. "Ahhh, I see." I rolled my eyes smiling as I caught back up with Vinny. "Jack stop being a dick!" I heard a familiar voice yell. "Lola, please tell Alex that he has a big head." Jack walked over and pointed to Alex. I simply rolled my eyes smiling. "Can you two act your age just while we eat?" Vinny complained. I smiled seeing Alex and Jack mock Vinny behind his back. Continuing into the restaurant, we all took a seat; Alex taking a seat in front of Josie and Jack sitting beside Lena. Oh no, this was going to be a long and interesting night.

_____________________________________________________________________

Lena's.
Okay, I was freaking out on the inside. Jack was sitting beside me, and I couldn't move. He kept asking me questions, and smiling, but all I could do was nod. It totally sucked, but I wasn't the only one in awe. Josie couldn't stop staring at Alex, but all he did was stare back, and hell..I'd do the same thing if I was her.
"So, how have you been?", Jack asked, leaning close.
I gulped. "Uh, I've been good, Barakat...just the usual.."
"Ah, the usual..usually boring?"
I smiled. "Of course..."
Jack nodded and moved back to his bubble area. I sighed.
Jack meant more to me than he could ever know, and I had yet to even know if he liked me as a friend. I doubt he even cared; he probably even didn't want to be here, being forced to sit beside me. I'm always a pessimist, but I know that Jack wasn't here because he wanted to be. Ugh...

_____________________________________________________________________

Josie, ftw

After a very uneventful dinner…okay wait, I lied. It was actually rather eventful considering Alex basically stared my face off. Not to mention the fact that he made my insides turn to mush. Yes, mush. Thank you Mr. Gaskarth. You suck. But anyway, after dinner we all decided to head to Rita’s for dessert. Along with this of course came taunting from the whole group about Rian’s previous employment there. “Hey Ri, we could always try to see if they’d hire you again, and then we could get a new drummer that can actually play the drums.” Jack taunted. Lola and I both smacked Jack on the back of the head at the same time. “What is this, let’s gang up on Jack day?” he asked. “Yes Jack, we’re all out to get you.” I smirked. “I’m gonna tell my mom!” he threatened while pulling out his iphone and walking away from the group. “Sometimes I wonder about that kid” Danny said appearing beside of me. Smiling, I replied “I know what you mean”. After we had all finished our custard we headed to our separate cars, or well everyone but Lena and Jack. She was trying to coax him into the car, while he kept protesting saying everyone was mean to him. Ten minutes later Jack finally got into the car, leaving Matt, Evan, Danny, Grieco, and I’s laughter to subside.