My friends are everything.

Chapter three.

Lolalalala.

I'm not going to deny that I was sad about having Vinny about to leave me to crash at Flyzik's for the night. Yet another bromance, great. But this also meant that I have time with my two bestfriends, we need this catch up time. But as for right now I'm stuck in a car with: Vinny, Alex, Rian, and Zack. "No sex in the backseat!" Alex teased. "Because I would right beside Rian." Vinny rolled his eyes. Rian pulled a disgusted face and I laughed and patted his shoulder and I'm like "Wouldn't happen... okay? " He smiles and nods. "Aww... Rian misses Kara." Alex mocked and Rian blushes. "Alex stop being a douche because you're in love and scared to admit it." Vinny sighs. "I am not!" Alex grumbled. "Dude, yes you are." Zack butted in. "Whatever, fuck you guys." Alex drove hastily. I fortunately was the first to be dropped off on this lovely outing. Before slipping out of the car Vinny kissed me all cute like always but the kiss was oh so rudely interrupted by Alex clearing his throat. I sighed and climbed out with him speeding off down the dark street. I walked into the house slowly reminiscing on all the events of the night.

__________________________________________________

Leeena.

So, other than the fact that tonight was totally awkward between Jack and I, he totally surprised me, with wanting to skip the guys' night.

"Lena?", he asked as I was exiting the car.

"...hm?", I looked at him, trying not to trip.

"Would you..uh...wanna hang..out..now? Just...us?"

I gulped and nodded slowly. Lola just looked at me with the 'come onnnn' face and I shrugged at her. I felt sooooo bad for leaving my best friends, but I couldn't say no, could I?