Status: yeah im just gonna end this now.

Let It Go

The Story:
Kristin went to live with her cousin Craig Mabbit after she graduated high school. She went on tour with him and his band Bless The Fall as their merch girl and met Max Green from Escape The Fate. They dated and fooled around and he broke her heart. She left the tour and moved out of Craig's house to persue a career in photography. Three years later she is living with her best friend Jake and gets a call from her cousin asking if she and her friend want to be merch girls in his new band. She agrees not knowing what she got herself into.

Info:
Name: Kristin 'Kiwi' Mabbitt
Age: 21(present day)
Bday: November 21st
Height: 5' 7"
Looks: Brown hair with green in it [has been that way since fourth grade], hazel/ blue-green eyes, left side of lip pierced, nose pierced on right side, medusa, left eyebrow, ears gauged, 17 tattoos.
Other random shit: Is extremely close to her cousin Craig and has been since they were born, plays bass and regular guitar, loves music, has a stronge hate towards Max Green.

Name: Jake Rose Cheslay
Age: 21
Bday: February 24th
Height: 5' 3"
Looks: Bleach blonde hair with different colors in it, bright blue eyes, left side of nose pierced, corner of right side of lip pierced, monroe, hips pierced, tear drop, belly button, 17 tattoos.
Other random shit: loves her best friend like a sister, they often call each other twins, is majorly obsessed with Craig Mabbitt, doesn't know Craig is Kiwi's cousin, loves Escape the Fate.

Name: Craig Mabbitt
Age: 22

Name: Max Green
Age: 24