Status: yeah im just gonna end this now.

Let It Go

(I Used To Make Out With) Medusa

After the little hug-fest was over, everyone had to unload crap. The guys told Jake and I that they didn't need our help so we went wondering around. We ended up at Bring Me The Horizon's bus and we just stood there staring at it.
As we were standing there like the idiots we are, the door opened and out walked someone very familiar.
"Oh my god! TomTom!" I screamed tackling him.
"Woah. Oh my god! Stem is that really you!?" he said hugging me back.
"Uh, I'm lost. Do you know what's going on Jake?" Craig asked.
'Wait, what? Craig?'
I looked up from mine and Tom's reunion to see everyon, and I mean all the bands, standing there staring at us.
"Um, hi everyone," I said waving sheepishly.
"Tommeh, what the fock is goin' on?" Oli demanded.
"Yeah Kristen, what's going on?" Craig said waiting for an answer.
"Well you see, when I was still in high school I did this exchange program thingy and I went to England. I stayed with this really nice girl and her family, and while I was going to school there I met Tom. We clicked automatically and we spent a lot of time together. When I left we were really sad, so we stayed in touch. But we haven't been doing that great of a job lately so I didn't know he was coming on tour with Oli," I explained.
" 'Oly shit! 'ou're the chick that was always at our house," Oli said with a look of shock.
"Yep that was me."
"Dude, I 'ad the biggest fockin' crush on yeh while yeh were ther'."
"Holy crap! This is weird," Jake and Craig said at the same time.
"Jinx!"
"Well that made it less awkward," Matt S. chuckled.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been forever.
i just randomly found this and decided to put it up.
comment, sub, rate, something.

Love Siera!!!!!!!!

EDITED!!!!!!!!
Yeah im done with this story... sorry.