Stand Alone Tour 2007

Im a Band-Aid

"Bye," Manson said waving off to her aunt. Her aunt sighed and waved back watching from the car.
-
Manson sighed and brushed herself off. "Yeah hi, I work for Metal Mania magazine. I was assigned to interview a band here called Chronix." She said digging through her memory. The man stared at her and then looked deep in thought.

"May I please have your I.D?" He asked. The young girl gulped and quickly rummaged through her messenger bag to pull out a small card. He studied the card closely and gave an uncaring look.

"Fine, Go in." he said motioning toward the purple doors.
She pushed them in and walked into the warmness of the room that contrasts the coldness of the night

She looked around and studied her surroundings. People head banging, some drinking, and some even smoking. She stopped when she saw a face familiar to what the man at the office told her about,

"Yes, hi, I work with Metal Mania magazine and I came to interview you or one of your band members." Manson said a little nervous. The other girl just stared and nodded in agreement. The girl laughed when she saw Manson's nervousness.
She snapped her fingers and led her to bar, where three other girls and guys were sitting, half already drinking.

"Check it out! It’s the interviewer person!" The girl screeched the others nodded in approval. Manson's face tensed at the rough looking bunch.

"So uh, I was planning of interviewing Rinjii first." Manson said gesturing to one of the girls chugging down a glass of Sky liquor.

“Sure kid. Hey guys let’s go out back to the VIP section.” Rinjii said standing up taking the band, manager, and journalist with her. They plopped down on the pink couches, bringing their drinks with them.
Manson fiddled with her clipboard.

"So Rinjii, what position are you in the band?" She said stuttering lightly.

"Guitar." she answered without worry, flipping her hair out of her eyes.

Manson nodded and then got a recorder to record the interview. "How long have you guys been a band?" Manson asked thinking up more questions as she waited for her first answer.

“We started last November after we dropped out of collage not wanting to continue." Rinjii said taking a swing of her glass cup as a band member laughed in the background. Manson quietly waited for more.

“Alex over here, she was the one that wanted to make a band." The guitarist went on. Manson nodded and looked over at their manager. Bam Margera.

"If it weren't for our other friend Jazz," Rinjii pointer over to the girl she had spoken to earlier. "We wouldn't be in this now business." Manson looked at her again and turned back to face Rinjii. The interview went on, the questions got answers, now it was just time alone with the band. Manson went to sit alone by herself and went to write some things out and some notes to remember.

"Hi I'm Bert," a boy smiled and took a seat next to the journalist.

She looked up from her notebook and looked the boy in the eyes.
She blinked twice and found herself tongue-tied.

"Hi I’m Manson." She choked fiddling with her pencil.
She gave a light chuckle.

"Why are you so nervous?" he asked. She gulped.

"I'm... Not a people's person but I get around interviewing since I love to write." She lied but deep down it wasn't.
He smirked and shook his head. "So how old are you?" He asked. Manson panicked in the inside again and thought of the age she was supposed to be.

"I am 18," She replied confidently. Bert grinned.

"I'm 18 too." He grinned. She nodded.

"I'm joking... 19." She smirked and it was Bert's turn to nod.

"I repeated 12th grade so I'm 19 to!" He replied. Manson nodded once more.

"I'm really 45 and just got a surgery to look younger." Manson finally replied trying not to laugh but let a smile creep onto her face at Bert's expression. The lead singer came up and greeted Manson with a nod and she turned to Bert. Bert blushed and took his hand in the other girl's who smiled. Manson watched in amazement biting on her fingernails. The both stayed like that, as Bert blushed a deep crimson.

Manson laughed wildly at the blushing boy and tapped her eraser on her notebook.

"So what to you do for the band Bert?" She asked unsure. His eyes widened and he blushed a deeper red.

"Im a, well Im a, you know, Im a, friend." He said after a moment of stuttering.
She giggled.

"You mean a groupie?" Her eyebrows wriggled.
He coughed.

"I… I’m a band-aid." He stated. Manson nodded as Jazz left a long time ago to get ready to perform.

"Oh well come on let's go." he said grabbing her hand and leading Manson to where the band members where pacing or just standing before getting into a group and wishing each other luck. I noticed some other guys there. They were from CKY. The band played and now where packing to leave. Jazz, the lead singer walked up to Manson. "Hey kid... Call me up so we can talk more. Maybe arrange some touring and you can... Tag along to interview more." She called out. Manson nodded. "Oh and tell Bert to come to! It's not fun without him and we want him around like last time!" Manson nodded at the order given and smiled reassuringly. Jazz left and Manson said goodbye to the rest of the crew she met.

"Bye Manson." This boy with a black element cap known as Raab kissed her cheek. She blushed to herself as he left. "Err- Bye." She murmured. Bert walked by. "Bert, Bert! I need to talk to you!" She called out smiling getting his attention. He turned to face her and smiled back.

“Uh… Jazz wanted me to tell you something.” Manson started. He stood there waiting to hear more.

“She said… She said it’s not fun without you.” She paused and overlooked her memory. “And wants you around like last time.” She finished grinning. Bert kept his smiled plastered on his face.

“So how long have you and Jazz known each other?” Manson asked eagerly waiting for an answer. Bert looked at her and turned to leave.

“Ooo,” The journalist taunted going after Bert.

“So Manson… Call me sometime and maybe we can hang out sometime.” Bert said smiling at the younger girl. She nodded.

“Bye Manson.” He waved off.

“Uh- Bye Bert,” She stuttered slightly and waved back as she began to run in another direction.