Your Makeup on My Pillow Is Proof

Love Without Complications Galore

Gerard rolled over, now lying on his back, his arms spread outwards away from his heaving chest.
He lied there panting for a few more moments before swinging his legs over the edge of the bed and sitting up.

The small figure on the other side of the bed quietly slipped from the sheets as it fumbled around for missing pants and boxers as Gerard lit a cigarette, inhaling deeply into it.

"Are you gonna pay me this time? Or just double the next?" The small figure stood a few feet from him as it pulled on a shirt.
"Because technically you're behind in three payments, but I'm letting those slide because you're such a frequent... customer." The 5'4" figure crossed it's arms lightly, it's face hidden in the shadows.

"Oh. Shit. Yeah.. Uhm. About that... You see... my band, yeah, they uhh... well we had to cancel our last gig for Mikes and yeah... we didn't get paid... I'm a little behind..." Gerard, refusing to make eye contact, began to fumble around for his clothes while attempting to keep the sheet around his waist.

"Awh fuck Gee. How am I supposed to live if all I do is fuck you for free? You know I'll blow off anyone for you. Is this how you treat all your whores?" Frank threw Gerard's boxers at him and stormed off to find his socks.

"Frank! I told you not to call me that! My mom calls me that for god's sake!" Gerard quickly pulled on his own clothes and looked at the swearing Frank.

Gerard and Frank had had this 'arrangement' for a few months now since Gerard rarely met women - or men - with his intense love for music and his band. As the aspiring artist he was, he didn't have time to flirt around with women. He payed Frankie to skip the crap twice a week.
It'd been great so far... till Gerard's band had begun to fall apart. They were searching for another guitarist and they had just fired their drummer. The band was falling apart slowly and painfully.

Frank paused to glare at Gerard who'd been silent for a few moments.
"So are you ever going to pay me?" He said, his voice raised slightly. He'd been blowing friends and other 'customers' off at the mere hint that Gerard wanted him. All for nothing. No cash. Just sex.
And sex wasn't hard to find here.

"Awh, come on Frankie baby. You know I'm gonna pay you..." Gerard pulled Frank towards him with ease, hugging him tightly around the waist.
"I always do!" Gerard kissed lightly at Frank's neck playfully. Frank just seemed to melt in his arms.

"Alright you big sap. You're off the hook, but I need my money or..." Frank paused. Or what?

"Or you'll send your Pimp after me. Oh wait. That's right. You don't have one!" Gerard tickled Frank lightly.

"No! Gee! Stop it!" He giggled hysterically and slipped out of Gerard's grasp. "Ha ha ha. Very funny." Frank's voice spilled sarcasm as he stuck his tongue out.
"I need to go. I have a life, unlike you. So bye."

Frank stole a quick kiss before slipping out of the motel room door.