Your Makeup on My Pillow Is Proof

I Never Thought I'd Need You There When I Cry

Mikey ran his fingers along Frank's jawline, slowly tracing his neck down to his chest. How could Frank be so cruel? How could he have done this?
Mikey pressed his lips against Frank's, his eyes shut tightly as tears streamed down his face.

"Mikey, you in there?" A soft tapping announced Frank's presence on the other side of the bathroom door. Mikey quickly shoved the picture of Frank that he had been holding into his pocket while wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Y-yeah." Mikey mumbled. "Just fixing my eyeliner." Mikey fumbled with the lock on the bathroom door. He pulled it open, coming face-to-face with a cheerful looking Frank.

"Hey Mikey! We're going to get some food, the band I mean, and we wanted to know if you wanted to come with us..." Frank tilted his head slightly as he smiled. Mikey nodded dumbly, not really sure what else to do.

"Yeah... Sure I guess." he shrugged and followed Frank out to the van with all the guys piled inside. Frank slid across the torn seats till he was on the other side by the window. Noticing that Gerard wasn't in the vehicle yet, he too slid over to that side so that he was sitting closely next to Frank.
Frank looked a bit startled.

"Where's Gee gonna sit?"

"Right here, babe." Gerard opened the door that Frank had been leaning against and picked him up. Gerard sat down and pulled Frank onto his lap. Frank pressed his lips to Gerard's, giggling slightly.

Mikey clenched his fists and tried to occupy himself with a rip in his jeans. He didn't mind. He couldn't care less that the one person he loved in life was sitting in his older brother's lap.
It didn't matter.
It didn't bother him...
Mikey bit back a wave of tears with a choked sob.

"Mikey?" Frank touched his shoulder, looking concerned. "You alright?" He whispered quietly, leaning towards Mikey like he had done to Gerard, only his intentions were different.

Mikey jerked away from Frank's touch, sending him into Ray's shoulder. Without warning, he threw himself over Ray's lap and out of the vehicle.

"Mikey!" Frank tried to scrambled out of the vehicle after him, but Gerard wouldn't let go.
"Gee, please. Something's wrong! What's wrong with him? Please let me just go see..." Frank looked up at Gerard, his large hazel eyes flooded with worry for Gerard's younger brother.

"He's fine. He's just being an emotional teenager." Gerard offered a light smile to cover his guilt at not chasing after Mikey. "He'll be fine, just let him be."
Gerard kissed Frank's forehead lightly as Bob began to drive the van.