Your Makeup on My Pillow Is Proof

Because Of You My Mind Is Always Racing

Mikey scrunched up his nose as Gerard quickly exited the stage. "What's got his boxers in a knot?" Shrugging, Mikey strolled over to his guitar and picked it off of it's stand.
"C'mon Frank, let's practice. You'll need to know six songs by our next gig." He handed Frank an array of random sheets of guitar music that he'd scooped off of the floor.

"I have no clue what I handed you, but go through it and find something. Alright?" Mikey flashed him a smile before walking over to Bob and Ray to go through concert plans.

Frankie sat on the ground and began unbuttoning his large overcoat. He left it to rest on his shoulders as he began to rifle through the papers.
Only 3/4's of these were guitar tabs.
Let's see...

...Random lyrical scribblings...
...Cartoon drawings...
...Sketches...
...Drumming note-
Wait.

Frank pulled a sketch out of the pile. It looked so real, so perfect, so... him.
Gerard had sketched him. Probably the other day when he'd fallen asleep before Gerard had gotten there. And he had said it was just lyrics!
Stupid Gerard.

Frank gasped slightly as the picture was ripped from his hand abruptly. "What the HELL are you doing going through my stuff you jerk!?" Gerard glared impatiently down at Frank who was just sitting there like a shocked child, mouth agape.
What had just happened?

"Gee, whoa. What are you yelling about? Frank is just finding some music for us to practice because you threw it everywhere." Mikey stepped in between Gerard and Frank.
"So calm the fuck down."

Frank continued to sit there, mouth open. Everything was like a blur.
He was still getting over Gerard being his bandmate. If he'd known he wouldn't have ended things with him...

"Frank. Earth to Frank. Gee said he'd pick out your music because it turns out he kept personal stuff in with our music. God he's such a doorknob sometimes..." Mikey knelt by Frank, smiling. "Alright? He said we should start with The Sharpest Lives until he gets everything organized. Deal?" Mikey stood up, extending his hand to help Frank off of the floor.

Frank nodded dumbly and accepted the hand and let himself be pulled to his feet. "Alright..." Frank let everything that had just happened unravel in his mind.
Gerard was his band mate.
Gerard had cared about him.
He'd just dumped Gerard.
Frank loved Gerard.