Your Makeup on My Pillow Is Proof

They Never See The Hate That's In Your Head

Frank felt his body hit the soft of a blanket, a slight moan escape his lips.
He felt unfamiliar hands roughly pull his shirt off and toss it on the floor, his pants next.

"Mikey?" He mumbled, half asleep.

"Yeah babe?" Mikey sat down beside him and kissed Frank's forehead. "You fell asleep in the car, so I was just putting you in your bed. Just go back to sleep." He whispered as he ran his fingers through Frank's hair.

"Oh. Alright." He smiled weakly, obliging to the offer of sleep. "Just make sure you set my alarm clock for the sound check in the morning." He mumbled before passing out again.

Mikey smiled warmly, pulling off Frank's clothes. Mikey paused, running his fingers gently down Frank's bare chest. What he wouldn't give to have Frank as his own...

Frank murmured in his sleep and rolled away from Mikey's touch. Mikey sighed and pulled the duvet over Frank before slipping off to his own room, but not before stealing a quick kiss from Frank's sleeping lips.

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

Frank moaned and began to grope for his alarm clock roughly, trying to find that one button that made it all stop...

Finally his fingers traced the indented letters that spelt out SNOOZE. He quickly pushed the button, sighing in relief as silence fell over his room. He closed his eyes slowly, smiling as sleep began to tug at his heavy eyelids...

"Frank babe... it's time to get up... I made you breakfast." Came a soft and inviting voice from his bedside.

"Awh, Gee baby. That's so-" Frank stopped immediately as his eyes were fully open now. Awh shit...

"Gee? GEE? After what that bastard did to you, you'd still..." Mikey held back a sob and quickly left a bewildered Frank half sitting up in his bed.
Well good morning world. How he missed thee so...

Frank quickly dressed for sound check in an hour. In an hour he had to eat, kill Gerard, apologize profusely to Mikey and find his stupid guitar among all the shit in his room.

♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

Gerard angrily jerked on the strands of gresy black hair that were clinging to his forehead. Why the hell wouldn't they just go away?! Gerard let out a frustrated yell, causing the whole band to stop playing.

"What now, Gee?" Bob yelled from behind the drum set. "I didn't think we were playing that badly!" Bob grinned, but only got a light snicker from Ray's direction. He glowered slightly, not waiting for Gerard's reply.

"Nothing. I'm sorry." He hissed through clenched teeth as he ran a hand through his hair, hoping it'll stay out of his eyes. "I'm just..." Gerard stopped himself, no one was listening. Ray was in his own world, Bob was still glowering, Mikey looked pissed and Frank was moping. Great, they'd win the battle of the bands this way. No doubt about it.

"Can we keep going? I have other places to be." Mikey said, strumming his guitar lightly. He really didn't want to be around his brother or Frank. Both were equally annoying to him right now and he just wasn't in the mood.

"You know what? We're done here." He said, throwing the mike off the stage and storming off of it himself. "I'm done with this. We play tonight at 5. Be here or you're out of the band."

Every in turn replaced their instruments to their cases before heading to their own rooms. Their band was slowly falling apart.