For The Good Of The Pack.

Like Bread...

“I’m not fighting HER!!” Hayden wasn’t a good fighter…I was. I knew Hayden had a boyfriend but she was too much of a wimp to say so. I was saving her from this…this life with a stranger. My mother had delivered Hayden…she would have wanted her to be happy.
“It’s ok I’ll pick Rayland,”

Hmmmm Will looked like he had just got kicked in the nuts. Just seeing him like that was almost enough to make my feel like I didn’t have to throw up.

It took an hour for the rest of the choosing to be done. There is going to be 5 fights tonight.

“You did good Rayland. I’m proud of you. Julian is the beta of his pack,”

“Yeah thanks dad,”

I went inside the house to get something to drink. Guess who was sitting at MY table in MY chair?
“Julian. Can I help you with anything? Want something to drink? Or maybe a broken nose?” I said this with the fakest smile in the world plastered on my face but when I stopped if fell off quickly…I didn’t have the energy for this.

“Why are you snapping at me? You’re the one that picked me!”

“Why did you pick Hayden? You didn’t even know her and you where going to fight her boyfriend for her!”

“You sound jealous,”

“I’m not! I just don’t think any of this is right,”

Julian got up from the table and slowly walked to me, stalking me…like prey. I WAS NOT his prey.

“I wanted you but I knew if I asked for you that you would have said no to me. I knew that there was no way that you were going to pick someone from your own pack and you didn’t know anyone else but me from my pack…so if you think about it wasn’t that hard to know what you were going to do,”

He was getting in my space now.

“Back off. I don’t want to hurt you…well I do but I don’t want to get in trouble with my dad,”

“Oh sweet girl. If you try to hurt me, which you won’t be able to put a scratch on me, it will be my responsibility as your mate to punish you,”

“You don’t scare me Julian and no man is going to treat me like a slave!”

I ran up to my room and locked my door…I knew he was following me.

“BANG!”

And my door fell off like a piece of bread.

“Oh please Rayland…did you really think that would work?’

“I was hoping,”

I tried to give him my best smile. I was in trouble and I really didn’t want him mad at me…just yet.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY!!!! I have subscribers!!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! I'm really happy ^_^ now all I need is some comments hmmmm lol. Long chapter…thank you for reading ^_^