For The Good Of The Pack.

The Bedroom.

Julian dragged me up the stairs and in to the thing he calls a room. He started kicking clothes, bottles, dishes and other odd things out of the way.

“Julian, your room is really messy…”

He didn’t even look at me. He was having a fight with a blanket that had wrapped itself around his legs.

Once he had detached himself from the blanket he looked over at me.

“It’s not that bad….I think it’s been worse.”

That was something I didn’t want to talk about. I wasn’t the cleanest person in the world but this was out of control.

Julian was pushing stuff off the other side of his bed. I didn’t know if this was a good idea anymore. Not because his room was a mess…I’ve never sleep in the same bad as someone. Sometimes when I wake up my head is at the bottom of the bed. I didn’t want to kick him or….end up ONTOP of him.

“You know Julian I think I’ll just sleep on the couch.” I said wringing my hands.

Julian looked over at me worried.

“Oh come on. The couch isn’t comfy at all. I won’t hurt you…promise.”

I smiled and looked to the side of his feet. There was journal lying open with writing in it…but it was too faraway.

“But I don’t want to hurt you.” I said blushing. That didn’t come out the way I wanted it too.

“Oh really? I wouldn’t mind. I’m strong enough to handle you.”

I just stared at him for a minute with my eyes wide as plates.

“JULIAN!!! That’s not what I meant. I move around a lot when I sleep. I don’t want to kick you or anything.”

I put my head down so my hair was covering my bushing face.

“Don’t worry about it. If you get to crazy I’ll wake you up.”

Julian was having a good time with this.

I growled at him.
Julian raised his eyebrows. He growled back…but his was more of a playful growl. We tried to stare each other down. I could feel Julian start to get….exited. The air was getting thick. I knew I shouldn’t be doing this, especially since we were in his bedroom and he was a Beta, I was basally an Omega, I should be challenging him.

I finally looked away. I hated to do it but I didn’t wanna know what would of happened if I didn’t.

Julian walked into the bathroom and I went to get my bag of clothes that was lying outside his door.

When Julian came out I went into the bathroom. It was clean in here too! I don’t understand why his bedroom is such a mess.

I opened my bag to get my pajamas and all I saw for a form of sleepwear was the smallest nightgown I had ever seen. ‘Dad…’ I thought. He must have put this in here…nasty dick-weed that he is.

I opened the door a little bit a looked out. Julian was sitting in bed…reading…with glasses ‘Oh god’ my heart started thumping. I coughed to try and clear my thoughts.

Julian looked up from his book.

“Ummm I didn’t pack any pajamas. Do you think I could borrow something of yours?”

“Yeah sure.”

He got out of bed and kicked through the mess to get to his dresser. HE pulled out some stuff and threw it to me.

“Thanks.”

I went back into the bathroom. The shirt he gave me was huge and so were the pants…at least they have a drawstring.

I opened the door and slowly walked out.

Julian took one look at me a busted out laughing. The shirt was wayyyyy too big; it hung off on shoulder and went down to my knees. That pants were hanging over my feet by at least 3 inches.

“Shut up Julian.” I said climbing into the bed.

He was still laughing. It was funny but not that funny

“Julian…” I said with a warning growl.

“Ok ok sorry sorry. But you look wicked cute.”

I blushed and laid on my side facing away from him

“Shut up and go to sleep, Julian.”

“Fine…”

Now I was really hoping that I DID kick him….maybe in the nuts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow...that took me ALL day. I put off schoolwork for this. You better like it!! lol

Comments=Love ^_^

Thanks for reading