Status: I know I haven't updated in a long time, But I'm currently working on some new chapters! (As of June 6th '12)

Anything Goes

Finally!

A month passed and Jenna had settled right into living with the guys. They played alot of show's, at least every second night if not more and Jenna was there for every one! She loved watching them up there playing. The deep connection that Jenna and Izzy had years before seemed to come back in an instant and they were once again insepratable. Every day they seemed to get closer to eachother and fell even deeper in love with eachother. Yet somehow they were unable to see that the other felt the same!

"So...Whats going on with you and Jenna?" Duff asked, as he and Izzy sat in the kitchen eating Fruit Loops.

"What do you mean?" He asked, giving Duff and confused look.

"I mean..There's obviously something going on! You guys have been sharing a bed for a month, and you might as well be connected at the hip. I mean, if you could see the way you look at eachother sometimes. You look like your totally in love."

"Well...Nothing's going on. We're just really, REALLY good friends!"

"mmhmm..Yeah. C'mon. This is me Izzy! I won't tell anyone, really. Just tell me the truth about how you feel!"

"Well....I...I..." Izzy sighed "I love her."

"I knew it! How much do you love her?" Duff grinned

"I am totally head over heels fucking in love with her okay! I LOVE Jenna!! There. You happy?" The two heard a gasp from the doorway that led to the kitchen and Izzy quickly turned seeing Jenna standing there.

"Oh god...Jenna...I..." He tried to say something but couldn't find the words.

"Y....You love me?" She stuttered.

"I....Uh.....Yes..." Izzy hung his head. Duff stared at Jenna's face waiting for a her reaction and a slow smile spread across her face.

"I love you too." Izzy's head snapped up and he stared into her eyes.

"You...Love me?" He asked

"Yes! I've loved you...Well...As long as I've known you! That's why it killed me when you left! Thats why I had to find you......And that's why I kissed you." She then added quietly. Izzy stood and walked towards her, wrapping his arm's around her waist a pressing his lips to hers. Jenna smiled against his sweet lips and wrapped her arms around his neck. She had waited for this moment for so long and the feeling of knowing he loved her back was the most amazing feeling she had ever felt! Jenna pulled back and looked up at him shyly.

"You really....You really love me?" She bit her lip.

"God I really do!! So much. Your everything to me!" They smiled widely at eachother and hugged again.