Status: I know I haven't updated in a long time, But I'm currently working on some new chapters! (As of June 6th '12)

Anything Goes

A Talk With A Friend

Jenna and Izzy entered the bedroom they shared that night. Jenna sat down on the bed and smiled up at him as he walked towards her, she couldn't remember ever being so happy. He was the only man she had ever loved! She stood in front of him and rested her hands on his neck, bringing his lips down on hers. She moaned softly into his mouth as she felt his tongue push between her lips. One of Izzy's hand's was on her hip while the other ran through her soft hair. He gently sat her down on the bed and pulled her shirt over her head, he kissed her again as his hands fumbled to undo her bra. Jenna looked up into his beautiful eye's and unbuttoned his black shirt, pushing it off his shoulder's. Once they had removed all of each other's clothes Izzy layed her gently on her back, Jenna took in a deep shaky breath and licked her tongue across her lips....((Yupp...enough prevyness :P))

When Jenna woke the next morning she could feel Izzy's arm's wrapped around her waist, she looked up at his peaceful sleeping face and smiled softly. Then slid out of the bed and pulled on some clothes. She entered the living room and found Axl sitting there, the T.v was on but she could tell he was lost in thought and wasn't paying any attention to whatever show was on.

"Are you okay?" She asked, sitting down next to him on the couch.

"Yeah....Just....Bad dream." He sighed, Jenna furrowed her brow at him.

"Oh Axl....Is it the same one you used to have?"

"Yeah....Its been like a year since I had that dream."

"Oh....Babe...You gotta stop letting him hurt you. Your step father was a fucking asshole! And you don't deserve to have to deal with this the rest of your life. you shouldn't gratify him to let him have this control over you. The best pay back you can get on him is to live the life you want!" Jenna said, resting her hand over his and squeezing it.

"I know. That fucker doesn't deserve it!" Axl growled, he then gave her a grateful look "Thanks Jenna...I forgot how much you helped me years ago when I couldn't escape these dreams!"

"Aw, I love you Axl! You know I don't want to see you hurting! I'd do anything for you!" She replied, hugging him.

"And you know I feel the same." He smiled "By the way, Duff told me about you and Izzy." Axl added, wanting to change the subject.

"Oh yeah.." She smiled

"I'm glad he did, because I would have been really confused last night if I hadn't known."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, when I was in my room last night I could hear you guys fucking. And I would have been pretty confused."

"Oh my god! You heard us!?" She cried, blushing deeply and burying her face in her hands.

"Eh. Its no big deal. Nothing I haven't head before. I was just suprised."

"Okay. We are never speaking of this!!" She blushed, wanting to die from embarrassment as she walked quickly back to her and Izzy's room.