Status: I know I haven't updated in a long time, But I'm currently working on some new chapters! (As of June 6th '12)

Anything Goes

An Odd Encounter

A week later Jenna entered the apartment after work and found the living room empty.

"Hello?? Izzy?" She sang, looking around. Izzy had told her he would be home when she got there but she didn't see him around. Jenna heard the sound of the floor in the kitchen creaking and slowly began to walk towards it, for some reason she felt very nervous! Suddenly someone screamed, grabbed her around the waist and threw her over they're shoulder.

"AHHHHHH!!" She screamed in shock. A her eye's adjusted to the ass before her face she recognized the jeans as Steven's.

"Steven! You fucking son of a bitch!" She cried. Steven laughed and dropped her down onto the couch, seeing his cute grin Jenna couldn't help but smile.

"That was mean, you jerk!" Jenna giggled softly, smacking his arm.

"Aww, I'm sorry." He pouted, sitting next to her on the couch.

"Where's Izzy?"

"Oh, he went to the store. We ran out of booze."

"Already?? Damn...We drink too much." She grinned

"Yeah.....But who cares."

"Ah. You have the cutest grin!" Jenna laughed, causing him to grin wider. He studied the soft features of her face and looked into her brown eyes

"You have pretty eyes." He told her.

"Everyone say's that. But I don't see it, They're just boring old brown." She shrugged

"That doesn't matter. They're still beautiful."

"Aww...Thanks." She smiled. Jenna noticed Steven staring at her for a little while and cocked her head to the side at him.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, resting her hand over his.

"Uh....umm...." He stuttered, searching her eye's as he looked for the word's to say. The door suddenly opened and Jenna grinned as Izzy entered the room and walked to him.

"Hey babe." Izzy smiled, wrapping his arm's around her waist as they kissed. Steven watched the two and sighed heavily, standing from the couch and walking off to his room.