Status: I know I haven't updated in a long time, But I'm currently working on some new chapters! (As of June 6th '12)

Anything Goes

Confusion

Jenna stumbled and collapsed onto the apartment floor in a fit of laughter, she spotted Steven sitting on the floor with his back against the couch and began to crawl towards him.

"STEVEN!" She grinned.

"Shit." He jumped, raising an eyebrow at her. "Jen, you are fucked."

Laughing again, she propped herself up next to him.

"Yup. Where's Izzy?"

"Shouldn't you know?"

"Uhhh...No?" She questioned, scrunching up her face.

"He's passed out in your room. Didn't he tell you he was coming home?"

"Wha....OH YEAH! I forgot."

Steven shook his head and laughed.

"Why didn't you go home with him?"

"Why are you asking so many questions?" She slurred, dropping her head onto his shoulder.

Steven shuddered at the feeling of her warm breath on his neck.

"Jenna.." He breathed

"Hmm?"

"Look at me."

Jenna lifted her head, with some difficulty, from his shoulder and looked up at him with her sweet face and big brown eyes.

Without thinking about it for a second he leaned forward, pressing his lips to hers. His hands slid to her neck, grazing over her silky skin as he was sent into a state of ecstasy by the taste of her lips.

Jenna pulled back violently after a moment, staring up at him with a look of utter confusion in her drunken haze.

"Steven...What...What was that?" She stuttered, struggling to gather her scattered thoughts and find words to articulate them.

"I'm sorry." Was all he said, jumping to his feet and rushing out the front door.

Jenna stayed on the floor, her mind swimming with so many thoughts and feelings that she felt as if she was going to pass out, or maybe that was the booze.

She grabbed the bottle of Jack that Steven had left on the floor and gulped it down before laying herself down on the carpet and losing consciousness.