Status: I know I haven't updated in a long time, But I'm currently working on some new chapters! (As of June 6th '12)

Anything Goes

We Need To Talk

"Jen? You okay?" Jenna moaned, attempting to roll onto her back but failing as she hit a solid object. Craning her neck she found that she has rolled into the coffee table. Her face scrunched with confusion as she took in her surroundings and realized she was laying on the living room floor.

"Umm....Jen?"

Duff stood over her, an eyebrow raised.

"I'm okay." She groaned, struggling to get up for a moment before Duff lifted her to her feet.

"Thanks." She muttered, shuffling down the hall towards her bedroom.

Izzy lay fully clothed, face down on the bed. Jenna climbed onto the bed and curled up by his side.

How the hell did I wind up passed out on the living room floor? She wondered.

Jenna squeezed her eyes shut and wishing that her brain would stop throbbing.

Oh yeah...I was talking to Steven. He was acting weird...wait...did he? No that must have been a dream...Steven wouldn't kiss me.

Despite attempting to reassure herself Jenna found her stomach aching. And this ache, she knew, was not part of the hangover.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When she woke again, Izzy was propped up on his elbow by her side watching her. She felt much better and smiled up at him.

"Iz...I need to stop drinking....as much."

He laughed

"Bad hangover?"

"Terrible. And my body is sore as fuck. Duff woke me up this morning on the living room floor."

"Should've come home with me." He teased.

"I really should have." She frowned. "I need a shower. I feel gross."

"Canter's for coffee when your ready?"

"Definitely."

As she stepped out from their bedroom Jenna ran directly into someone, jumping back she looked up and found Steven staring nervously down at her.

"Steven....I'm sorry." She said slowly, examining his face.

"No I'm sorry." He replied, bolting down the hall away from her.

Jenna stood for a moment, staring after him.

"What was that about?" Izzy asked curiously from behind her.

"Nothing." She said quickly, taking off after Steven.

She found him standing in the kitchen.

"Steven?"

He jumped and turned around fidgeting nervously and shifted back and for on his feet.

"Umm..Well...Last night...What was that?" She asked, chewing her bottom lip.

"Just forget it. Please. Forget it ever happened." He pleaded.

"Steven...Things have been different lately. We need to talk about it."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Just tell me how you feel."

"I...I don't know...Lately I've had feelings for you...and I think I love you."

Jenna began to feel a panic rising in her stomach and paced back and forth.

"Steven...I don't think you love me...No, You don't love me."

"I do."

Jenna sighed and walked to him, taking his hands.

"You don't Stevie. You're just lonely. You haven't had a girlfriend in a while, you just need to meet a girl. It's not that you want me, you want a relationship."

"I don't know Jen..."

"Trust me. That's all it is. I'll help you find a girl!" She smiled, squeezing his hands.

"Yeah...Yeah you're right." He forced a smile.

"Okay. Well, I'm gonna go get ready. Izzy and I are gonna go to Canter's Deli. Wanna come?"

"Naw...I'm good." He frowned as he watched her walk away.