Status: I know I haven't updated in a long time, But I'm currently working on some new chapters! (As of June 6th '12)

Anything Goes

Prom Night

Jenna slipped on her stiletto and looked in the mirror at herself, her dress was long and black with silver stars and sparkles along the top part. Her long blonde hair cascaded down over her breasts and down her back, And her make-up was done just the way she liked it. She slowly walked downstairs and saw her mom standing there. "oh look at my baby! I've never seen you looking do lady like!!" She said, fanning her face to keep from crying

"Don't get used to it!" She sighed, giving her mother an odd look and rolling her eyes. A knock came to the door and she walked to it, finding a very handsom Jeff standing there. His yes widened as he saw her "I know, I look weird." She laughed

"No! Not at all! You look....Beautiful!" He smiled, causing her to blush deeply.

"Hey! Will you guys hurry up!!" Axl yelled from the car, interupting them. They both rolled they're eyes and walked to the car where Axl and Amber were, Jeff was driving and Jenna sat in the passenger seat while Axl and Amber were in the back. Axl handed her a beer "Thanks." She smiled. Axl nodded and then began to make out with Amber, Jenna rolled her eyes. "You better hurry before they start dry humping back there!" She said to Jeff, causing him to laugh. First they had to go to the dance and then back to the Hotel for a party. As they entered it was all the usual stuff, couples dancing and all that crap. But Jeff and Jenna just hung back and laughed at the bad dancer's. Finally they all left for the hotel! When they arrived most everyone was already drunk, fall all over eachother. Pretty much the wildest things you can imagine. Before they new it both Jeff and Jenna were wasted! They stumbled to the room that Jeff had rented and Jenna plopped down on the bed grinning drunkly at him. She didn't know what came over her, maybe it was the booze or maybe it was the fact that this was the last chance she had before he left but she wagged her finger, beckoning him to come to her. He laughed and walked to the bed, sitting next to her when suddenly she pressed her lips to his. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she felt his tongue sweep over her lip to get access to her mouth. Before the knew it they were ripping off eachothers clothes! Jenna lay back on the bed with Jeff hovering above her, looking deeply into her eyes. She returned the intent gaze and felt.....
*****Censored****** (Yeah....I did that! lol. Sorry but I heard that You might not be allowed to put stuff like this up anymore.. Soooo....You'll have to use your imgination!! ;D )
Jeff wrapped his arms and Jenna's waist as they lay naked under the sheets. As she drifted to sleep all she could think about was the fact that in just a few days she would never see her best friends again.......Or so she thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah. A few of these are pretty short. (Putting them up from another site I'm on)