Status: I know I haven't updated in a long time, But I'm currently working on some new chapters! (As of June 6th '12)

Anything Goes

Can It Really Be You?

"Jenna??" Jeff gasped

"Oh my god!!" She cried, jumping up and hugging her old friend tightly "I never thought I would see you again!"

"I never thought I would see you either! What are you doing here?" He grinned, hugging her again.

"Well, I guess I got bored with indiana....And I've also wanted to come here. And of course I missed you guys like hell!"

"This is great! Thank god you came here!" He said

"I know! So...It's Izzy now, huh?" She smirked

"Yeah, I think it suits me better!" Izzy laughed

"Actually, it does......Where's Axl?"

"ummm....He's around here somewhere....Hold on." She nodded watching as he walked off

"So you two know eachother?" Slash asked as she sat back down.

"Yeah, me, Je-...I mean Izzy and Axl used to be best friends back in high school." She explained

"Wow! That weird." Steven said. Jenna heard Izzy's voice behind her again and turned around seeing Axl standing there beside him, she jumped into his arm's hugging him "Oh my god! I've missed you guys sooo much!!" She cried.

"We've missed you too! Especially him! Now he'll finally shut the fuck up about missing you so much!" Izzy blushed at Axl's words and Jenna smiled up at him.

"Awwww! Someone Loooooves me!!" She grinned teasingly.

"You don't even know!" Muttered Axl, causing Izzy to glare at him. Jenna rose an eyebrown at the two for a moment and then brushed it off as nothing.

Later that night after MANY more drinks Jenna leaned drunkly into Izzy's face, her lips just inches from his as she studied his handsom features through blurry eyes. "You know what I've wanted to do for two years now?" She slurred

"What?" Izzy asked. Jenna stared at him for a moment and then leaned further into him, pressing her lips to his. She heard him moan softly and felt his tongue sweep across her bottom lip, in response she opened her mouth allowing his tongue in...