Status: I know I haven't updated in a long time, But I'm currently working on some new chapters! (As of June 6th '12)

Anything Goes

A Friend In Need

Just as Jenna entered her appartment that night her phone was ringing, she quickly ran to it "Hello?" She answered.

"Hello." Jenna heard the voice of her landlord Rick "Ms. Taylor. I just wanted to let you know that I've decided not to rent out this appartment anymore."

Jenna's eyes widened "What?" She gasped "W...When will I have to be out?" She asked

"Three days."

"Three days?? Don't you legally have to give me longer then that?" She gasped

"No. Actually I do not. I expect you to be gone by Tuesday." He snapped as he hung up the phone.

Jenna sat down on the matress in her tiny appartment. The place was very small, with only one room and an open concept Kitchen and Living room. Which were both very small! Rather then have her one matress in the bedroom she decided to sleep in the living room so she would have at least one piece of some sort of furniture there, even it if was a matress. She dropped her head into her hands What am I going to do? Where will I go? I lucked into getting this place and there is no way i'm getting a new place in three days! Jenna felt bad at the idea of burdening Izzy and the other's but what other choice did she have? She didn't know anyone else except them. The only choice she had was to see if they would let her stay with them.

Jenna arrived back at there appartment since they had no phone. She knocked and stood nervously waiting "Jenna! Hey." Steven smiled as he saw her standing there.

"Hey Steven. Umm...Is Izzy here?" She asked

"Yeah. Come on in."

Jenna walked in and sat down on the couch where Axl was sitiing, he was staring mindlessly at the t.v watching some random show and didn't even seem to notice her. Which made her laugh lightly. Izzy entered the room and smiled at her "Hey!"

"Hi." She smiled

"Is something wrong?" He asked

"Why would you ask that?"

"I dunno, I can just tell. I know you well." He smiled

"Well...Umm...I've been renting an appartment from a guy named Rick....and he called me tonight telling me that he's not renting anymore...I only have three days to get out..."

Izzy knew where she was going with this "Of course you can stay here!" He smiled

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden.." She said shyly

"You wouldn't be a burden at all! I'd be happy to have you come stay with us. And I know the other's would be too." Jenna finally gave him a smile and wrapped her arms around his slim waist

"Thank you so much Izzy!!" She grinned.