Status: I know I haven't updated in a long time, But I'm currently working on some new chapters! (As of June 6th '12)

Anything Goes

Moving In

Izzy took Jenna's hand and led her to the living room, Steven and Axl were sitting there.

"Hey, I wanted to tell you guys something." Izzy said, Both Steven and Axl looked at the two as they stood there. Jenna was nervous. She felt bad having to stay with somebody and pretty much being homeless. They had it hard enough without her.

"Well, Jenna's gunna be living with us for a while." He told them.

"Really?" Steven asked, giving one of his boyish, excited grins "That's awsome!"

"Yeah, totally. But don't you have a place?" Axl asked

"Yeah, but my asshole landlord Rick kicked me out." She said "He only gave me three days to get out."

"What a prick." Axl rolled his eyes.

"So....You guys don't mind do you?" Jenna questioned shyly.

"Of course not! Why would we mind?" Steven asked as he and Axl gave her odd looks.

"I dunno..." She blushed, looking at the floor.

"Oh but...There are only two bedrooms here. Me and Steven share a room, Duff usually sleeps on the couch or at his girlfriends and Slash usually just sleeps where he passes out. I guess...Axl will have to share with Steven and won't get a room of his own and you can sleep with me."

"Is that okay with you guys?" Jenna asked, biting her lip as she looked at Steven and Axl.

"I don't care." Steven shrugged

"Yeah....Whatever. Its fine." Axl said, He was less then thrilled about no longer having his own room but kept quiet about it. He knew Jenna was feeling bad about having to stay with them and he didn't want to make her feel any worse! "So, when are you moving in?" He asked

"Ummm...Well I have three days. Maybe I could start bringin stuff over tomorrow." She said

"That sounds good." Izzy nodded.

The next day Jenna got up and began to throw the few things she owned around the house into a box, The night before she had already packed her clothes into a few suitcases. When she finished she layed the box down and plopped onto the matress in the middle of her living room. Even though she hadn't had that much stuff it still felt exteremly empty to her! A knock came to the door and she quickly walked to it.

"Hey." She smiled as she found Izzy, Duff, Slash, Steven and Axl standing there. They had all offered to come over and help her move things. Even though she told him that if she and Izzy could easily do it themselves. They all entered the house and began to help her move a few boxes and her suitcases to the ratty car.

The six of them stood in her living staring at the matress on the floor.

"Uhhh...What are we gunna do with this?" Steven finally asked. There was no way they were getting it into the car! And even so there was no need for another matress at their appartment or even a place to put it! Jenna stared at it for another moment then shrugged

"Lets leave it."

"Leave it?" Izzy questioned

"Yeah. Fuck him. he can find something to do with it!" She said, leading them all towards the door. They looked at eachotehr and laughed. She could be so shy and quiet, totally considerate of other people's feelings and caring. Then other times, She just didn't care. A rare occasion of course. But it still happened!

When it came time for bed that night Jenna pulled on a pair of PJ pants and a tight black tank top. She entered the bedroom that she now shared with Izzy and sat next to him on the matress.

"Woo, Sleepover!" She grinned, causing him to laugh. "You know...I really have missed you guys!"

"We missed you too!" Izzy smiled, hugging her lightly "Its not that we wanted to leave you or anything...."

"Oh I know! Trust me. I was never mad at you or anything!" She smiled, laying down and cuddling under the warm sheets. Izzy smiled and nodded at her, then himself lay down. He felt good to be sleeping next to her. And she felt the same way!