I'm Not One For The Crowd To See

Dates.

Rayne left the bus and I sat down in the booth with Aiden.
"She's up to something." He said eying the door.
"Eh whatever it is, she's a big girl. She knows what she's doing." I said taking a sip of my coffee.
Jared came out from the bunk area and said, "Whys everyone up so early?"
We shrugged and continued to drink our coffee's and juices.

By 1:00 we were on the tour grounds walking around. Well Jared, Aiden and I were anyway. Rayne had gone off somewhere after she came back from her "walk" this morning.
She said she wanted to be alone to think. Whatever that means.

"Hey guys!" Craig said walking up to us.
"Hey!" We all said in unison.
"Uhh Sammi, I was wondering if I could talk to you? Like in private?" He asked shuffling awkwardly.
"Uhh sure."
We walked away from Aiden and Jared and to a park that I didn't even notice was near us.
We sat on a bench and the awkwardness began.
"Uhm...Well.....You see the thing is.....Uhh..." Craig stuttered. "I like your sister." He finally said.
"Well I could've figured that out on my own!" I said looking at him. He looked at me shocked.
"Why? Is it obvious?" He was so nervous.
"Uhh not really. Well to me kinda, but that's probably just because I'm a girl."He laughed nervously and I smiled warmly.
"You can stop being nervous Craig. It's just me. I'm not gonna hurt you." I said as if I was talking to a lost kid....Or a puppy.
"Ha Ha." He said calming down a bit. I smiled and he said, "It's just that there's something about her. When she walked into the bus the other night, I swear the world stopped spinning."
I awed in my head and he said, "I can't even remember the last time someone did that to me." That was more to himself than to me.
"Well why don't you ask her out on a date?" I said looking at him hopefully. Rayne hasn't found a good guy in a long time. And Craig seemed sort perfect for her. He was sweet, cute, funny.
His head shot up and he looked at me wide eyed.
"Just do it. I'm sure she'll say yes." He gave me a not so sure look and looked down at the ground.
"Come on." I said standing up and grabbing his hand. "Lets go find her."
We walked all through out the grounds looking for Rayne when we finally found her talking to some fans near our band's tent.
"Rayne!" I called out. She looked up and I saw her blush when she saw Craig.
She said bye to the fans and walked over to us.
"Hey guys. What's up?" She asked looking at Craig. He smiled shyly and looked down.
"Craig has something to ask you." I said looking up at them both. Yes I'm shorter than both of them. Craig's head shop up and he said, "I do?"
I nodded and nudged him a little.
I mouthed the words "Just ask her!"
He nodded and turned to Rayne.
"Um look Rayne I was wondering...if uhh maybe tomorrow you'd like to...uhh go on a date with me?" Finally!
Rayne blushed a deep shade of red and nodded happily. Craig smiled and said, "Awesome."
"Well I think I'll leave you to lovebirds alone now." I said smiling and walking away. Craig grabbed Rayne's hand and intertwined their fingers. They walked off somewhere and someone came up and wrapped their arm around my shoulders. I looked up to see Bryan.
"Hello Mr.Money." I said looking up at him. He looked down at me and said, "Please. Call me Bryan. Mr.Money is my father." I rolled my eyes and laughed as we turned around.
"So what's up with Craig and Rayne?" He asked as we were walking.
"They're going on a date this tomorrow." I said smiling.
"Really? That's awesome." I nodded and we ended up walking over to their tent. A bunch of ETF fans were gathered around it getting their stuff signed.
"Wanna come hang with us?" Bryan asked. I hadn't realized his arm was still around my shoulder till he took it off. Now I felt cold.
"Sure." i said shrugging and following him under the tent.
"Ohh sorry. I guess the only seat left is right here." Bryan said looking around and then patting his lap. I walked over and sat down sideways and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "You smell good." He said smiling up at me.
I laughed and said, "Thank you?"
"Aww look at the two love birds!" Robert said turning around to look at us.
I stuck my tongue out at him and Bryan said, "Shut up, you're just jealous cuz you don't have a hot girl sitting on your lap!" Robert was about to say something but stop himself and nodded.
"Touche" He said turning back around. I laughed and sad, "Wow. You guys are so weird."
Bryan shrugged and said, "What were you expecting us to be like? Normal?"
I shrugged and Craig and Rayne walked back over to us.
Rayne gave me that 'I have so much to tell you!' look and I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?

So sorry it took so long to get this out. School is taking up so much time and I hate it =/