Love Game

Morning dew.

Matt's pov

It was 12:30 when I woke up to the smell of bacon. I was thinking Maybe Ness cooked for me but she probably forgot about me, which wasn't usual but then again didn't matter. I don't eat much any way. Ashley was sleeping still, with her head rested on my chest. We went to sleep at 6:30 last night. Why? Well we ended up having sex again. I wiped my mind of what happened those hours before. It was that damn amazing. I made a slight shift, waking Ashley, which wasn't in my plans.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"It's okay, I was up anyway. You Hungry?" She asked brushing a piece of blue hair out of her eyes.

"Yeah, I was going to go downstairs and eat something." I replied.

"Okay, I'll be down in a minute just let me get changed." I nodded and picked up my boxers off the floor and slipped them on. I quickly gabbed my towel, some clothes and went to take a shower in Nessa's room. Honest Mistake. Her shampoo is awesome but I smell like a girl now. Great :)

Vanessa's pov

I had saved Matt and Ashley something since they slept in and the only two people who were home were me and Brian, helping me clean up. Jimmy and Sierra went for a walk, Johnny and Chasity took Shadow for a walk and Zack and Anessa took Bella for a walk. I thought about last night and I wasn't feeling sick but I didn't want to throw up in front of Matt and the first thing he do is rip Brian's head off like a wild animal in the jungle.

"Vanessa, We have to talk." Brian was looking at the counter and was right next to me. "Let's take it somewhere, More Private. Your room, Maybe." I nodded as I followed him upstairs. "Okay, Well we had sex twice yesterday and we didn't use a condom and I wouldn't mind if you were pregnant, It's just it would scare me and I love you so much, it's just too soon. If you are, I'm going to be there for you no matter what. Okay?" He gave me a hard kiss and gave me a worried look.

"Ok, I'm not and I'll be downstairs." I left him upstairs as he sighed and went through his bag.

Matt's pov

I heard every word, I grabbed Vanessa aluminum bat and walked out of the bathroom, dressed but hot and bothered.

Brian's pov

I heard the door slam and turned around to see Matt, bat in hand and a red face.

"Heeeeeyyyy Brian. Whatcha doin'?" He sounded high, he was taking slow and steady steps getting closer by the second.

"What are you doing in here, Have you been smoking?" He shook his head, still with that goofy smile.

"Nah, just heard you and my sister talking." At that moment he swung the bat at me "Aw, come on I just wanna TALK!" he swung again. "YOU BEEN FUCKIN' HER!?"

Okay I was scared. So I lied. "No, no, no Never I wouldn't do that." I jumped as he took another step.

"Oh come on Bri bear! TELL THE TRUTH!" He swung for the third time.

"Okay look, this doesn't have to be violent. We can work this out." I suggested; he got closer.

"So you did do it? How many times?! Haner the humper." Great, Now he was going to call me that. "I thought you were my friend, Dude." Now I just felt bad.

"I am, I'm just in love with your sister, I would do anything for her I would never hurt her." He let the bat rest to his side as his redness in the face went down.

"Sooo.... I'm an uncle?" he asked. I hope not.

"No, she said she's not, so everything is going to be okay. You don't have to kill me." He glanced at me that smirk coming back.

"Oh, I'm still gonna kill you Brian. You had sex with my sister without a condom so yeah. You're going down." He grabbed a chunk of my hair, jerking me close to him.

"Please, Matt. Let me go." I felt like crying. Now, I know what nerds felt like when I gave them a swirly in the lunch hour. You felt like dirt, like nobody was there to help and you weren't going to make it out. I'll be making sure I never do this again. Even thought, two of my best friends were by my side when it happens. I actually started crying.

"Shut up, I'm not gonna hurt you. Just don't do it again. Brian are you crying?" I wiped my face with my shirt quickly before he could see me. "Oh, I thought you were sobbing like Vanessa in the Pink area of Victoria's secret. It's sad but beautiful to see her upset, Even better when she's happy."

"You really love her, don't you." He let go of my hair as I tried to put it back in place.

"Yup, I love her a lot. She's my sister and nobody can change that. She's all I have if you, Jimmy and Ash go. If Vee dies, I go with her. She's always my baby sister even though sometimes I take that part, she's still the baby." The sun was shining on the side of my face as I played with my fingers listening to my best friends words. "You might call me gay, but I can see why so many girls like you now."

"How?" I looked at him.

"In this light, your kind of cute." Ewww.

"Matt, are you..." He laughed.

"No, I'm not. Just saying, you're a handsome dude." I smiled.

"Thanks, I guess. I have something to say..."

"Say it."

"You...smell like a girl. You should stay out of Vanessa's things, Purple is your color but Your not a Bouncing Babe."He laughed.

"Whatever, I'm going to go get something to eat, Later." He left the room and I was left alone. I laid on Vanessa king size bed and stared at the ceiling, Thinking. About Vanessa, about myself, about my friends, about my dad and my mom, My life and what I wanted to do when I got older. It was to be in the music industry to be known. I'm not a attention whore, but I do enjoy the attention. Most of all, it's happiness and who I had that with, which would be Vanessa.

She had snuck up on me at that exact moment, Kissing my forehead and then going to the bathroom, not saying a single word.

"Brian, did you use my shower?" She asked me with her head cocked to the side.

"Yeah, but I didn't leave a mess." I cleared my throat.

"My shampoo is halfway out, I just bought this stuff! Who the hell was in here?" I didn't say anything cause she had found out soon enough and had ran out of the room and down the hall.

Matt's pov

I was in the kitchen, eating and going through the fridge. I finally decided to take a seat and go through the TV with one hand and the other admiring my soft short hair. Brian was right; I did smell like a chick. I didn't mind it but I did. I'd rather have the smell of Ashley on me after we just had sex then smelling like a girl after I showered. I finished my food and went back upstairs to take another shower but this time, in my own.

Ashley's pov

I had just got out of the shower, my black and blue hair dripping on the dark fluffy carpet. I closed Matt's blinds and took off my towel, dropping it on the window seat. I had my back to the door and I had just grabbed my all time favorite black underwear. I slipped them on and then using my hair tie to put my hair up. Just as I went to get my bra, the door swung open. I quickly folded my arms over my chest just in case it wasn't Matt.

"Don't you people knock in this house?! I'm half naked. Vanessa what are you doing?" I knitted my thin brows together.

"Sorry, Kota. Where's Matt?" She asked, stepping in and closing the door behind her.

"I don't know I thought he was in your room. Why? Can you lock the door?" She nodded and locked the door sitting on the bed as I turned my back to her putting on my bra then going through my bag for something to wear.

"He took a shower in my bathroom. Now, usually I have a bit of a problem but I don't when he cleans up. But he used all of my shampoo, soaked my rug, used 80 fucking percent of my baby lotion, Shaved his legs using my shaving cream and I can't find my bed head." I can see why she was so angry. I continued to listen as I pulled out some black leggings covered in sequence. "Don't get me wrong I love my brother but he could ask."

"I understand. I have a sister that does the same. Just loves to use my eyeliner like it's a fucking pencil. Ooo." I pulled out an AC/DC tank that fit my figure perfectly. I took my hair out and went into Matt's bathroom looking for a hair dryer. I know he has one. Turn's out he doesn't. "Hey Ness can I borrow your hair dryer?"

"Sure, I'll be back." As she left , Matt came in, sneaking up behind me.

"You know, ness is mad at you." He smiled and nodded. I combed my hair until Vanessa came back, giving Matt a small smile and then sitting down. I quickly did my hair and make up and didn't bother really eating anything. Everybody had came back from their walks or whatever and Zack came in, pissed off.

"I just found out Jimmy has been fucking Sierra's brain's out. I wanna hurt him." Matt's eyes got wide.

"You too huh? Whaddya say we take 'em down tonight. I got a spider in my room that Jimmy will hate." His voice was low and husky. Oh what the hell? Him and Matt ran up stairs and got that big ass spider and madeJimmy squeal like Sierra.

"OH MY GOD! GET THAT FUCKER AWAY FROM ME! SIERRA!"

"Zack, stop it. I'm growing up." I listened to them fight back and forth. Seirra's voice was soft but still loud enough for us all to hear.

"OVER MY DEAD BODY. Come here Sully, it's time for a swirly." The last thing I heard was the flushing of a toilet before I dozed off in front of the TV.