Love Game

A song, a word, a bloody wound a hidden word and a plot

Johnny's pov

I sat in the chair of the dressing room looking at my coffee, my mind just racing. Matt was moving along with Jimmy and Chasity just got shot in the comfort of her own home. What has the world come to? And who would shoot such a sweet, good hearted girl like her? She did nothing wrong. When she is all better, I'm going to take her some where for a trip, where she's with me and doesn't have to worry about anything. I'll make sure of it. I ignored everyone, and when I got here there were Paparazzi and the news and they just wouldn't leave me alone. My only answer was:

"No comment." Or "Please, just go away." Who could have done this? Mr. foster? No he actually liked Chasity ummm Trevor? That does sound like him, then again he has never went as far as to go in someone's house as they were doing dishes and hold a gun to their back. But by the looks of the inside of the house it was like he had been there. The dent in the wall as if she was fighting back and pushing his head into the wall, The muddy shoes in a print that Trevor always wore, and then a piece of string I found which I kept, it was brown a light tannish color. Trevor wore this jacket everyday. That's it! I got it; Trevor did it, because he was jealous or angry. If jealous, I could understand. But if angry, for what?

I looked up as I heard the door open, a nurse stepping out.

"You can see her now." I stood up and followed the nurse, with Ashley and Zack by my side.

Chasity's pov

I looked at the ceiling, confused. Where was I? I looked around, I couldn't hear anything, and I was in too much of a shock I could barely move. My wrists were bandaged along with my right thigh. It hurt like hell. Good god I remember everything. He let me live. He beat me, raped me and tried to kill me. I remember it too vivid. No matter how much fighting I did, he was stronger. Everything I did, he had already mastered. I didn't know that the Lincoln football teams 'zero' could be so strong. That means I obviously need to train a little more. I snapped back to reality when I heard Johnny's voice. Still couldn't move, still couldn't speak. Johnny walked up to me and held my hand, my eyes were closed, but I could feel tears coming on. I felt something drip in my hand and open my eyes to see him crying. He couldn't take it anymore, he just broke down and it hurt me to know he was hurt. I tried to move to cause my self a little pain so I could yelp and be able to tell him I loved him. It worked and I didn't do what I planned, and it hurt more than I wanted to.

"Holy shit!" I cursed loudly for the entire floor to hear.

"Chasity, are you ok?" I nodded, trying to get comfortable.

"I'm fine, take me home."

"You're never going back home, not until it's safe again." He insisted.

"I...can take care of myself." I winced in pain.

"Alright, how are you feeling?" He asked

"Like shit, it hurts. I remember going straight into surgery when I got here." I said dryly.

"Oh well, I was wondering if maybe when you were healed and feeling better, maybe we could go to Italy or Rome." He sat down in a chair next to me.

"Yeah sure I would like that, maybe for about a week." I mumbled.

"That sounds great. Well, I'm going to head home now. The news is following me along with photographers. It was a hassle getting in here." He sighed.

"Oh ok. It's because of my mom and my step dad, my step dad is kind of famous so I'm known in the media now. It's not as fun as I thought it would be." I had a hint of laughter in my voice. Why can't I say it?

"Oh, well you get some rest. I'll bring back your homework for the next 3 days. I..." He stopped.

"You what?" Did he want to say it?

"I'll see you later, Chas." Oh.

"Ok. Bye Johnny." He kissed my forehead as I watched the room clear out. Couldn't he just tell me he loves me? "Wait Sierra, Ashley. Come here?"

"Yeah?" They walked back in letting everyone else walk ahead.

"C-close the door." I stammered.

"What's up Chas?" Sierra sat in the chair next to me as Ashley sat at the foot of the bed.

"Do you guys think he likes me?" I played with my fingers.

"Yeah of course, he likes you. What makes you think he doesn't?" I shrugged at Ashley's question.

"Anyway I have some other stuff to tell you. About Suicide girls." Sierra played with her labret and smiled at Ashley. "Were in. Elixir, Caution and Dakota Suicide are official suicide girls." Sierra squealed.

"wait, what about the guys should we tell them?" She questioned.

"MmmNo, we shouldn't. I don't think the would be able to take it all in, plus a lot is going on right now. Maybe we should wait. I still can't believe Jimmy and Matt are moving" I looked at the wall.

"Wait, No what do you mean Jimmy's moving? He's leaving?!" She started crying as her voice got loud. We both shushed her trying to soothe her.

"You better go, Ashley take her home." She nodded.

"Yeah okay, You get some sleep, we'll be back tomorrow." I smiled as they left me alone, to rot in this horrible place. I tried to get some sleep with a constant song playing in my head, slowly building up the courage to tell Johnny what I wanted to say.

Sierra's pov

"Why didn't he tell me?" I sobbed into Ashley's shoulder. "I'm never going to see him again."

"That's not true. When you guys leave you can fuck each other's brains out ok?" I laughed.

"We were gonna do that anyway." I wiped my eyes, as I opened the door to the waiting room.

"Babe, you ok?" Jimmy walked up to me, giving me a small kiss.

"Yeah, I'm fine let's go home, please." He nodded as walked outside to the parking lot getting in the car and stopping shortly to eat. "Jimmy?"

"Yeah." He ate a fry.

"When were you going to tell me...that you were moving?" I sucked the ketchup off my thumb.

"Oh yeah. I don't know, I was scared I didn't want you to cry. It hurts me when you cry." He ate another fry, picking with his food.

"I understand. When are you leaving?" I bit a piece of my veggie burger. The things I do to stay pretty.

"5 or 6 months. My parents want me and Matt to finish school first. Then I won't have to go back. I'll be living with Matt, So I'll be pretty good." He picked something off my plate.

"Right when summer starts? Damn." I continued to eat, getting full 10 minutes later.

"Are you tired?" Squeaky was still eating.

"Yes." I answered.

"Come over here and sit next to me. Come on." He patted the seat next to him, taking another bite of his salad. I got my lazy ass up and managed to get to jimmy's side of the booth and fall asleep on his shoulder. I could hear everything but it just went in one ear and came out the other. I can't really remember much but I know he carried me to the car, stopped somewhere and then took me back to his house and put me in his bed, while he slept next to me. I think he took my clothes off two so I wouldn't go to sleep hot. Did I care? Not one bit.

Johnny's pov

I got home quickly and went inside; hopefully the news didn't know where I lived. I went in my basement and grabbed my desert eagle and shot a vase breaking it. Target practice, I was getting better but I merely did that out of pure anger. I walked into my studio and the first thing I remember was the song "Amy". It was and amazing song and I fell in love with it. It took me forever to get it done, but the instrumental part was done all I had to do was sing it. Right now was the time. My grand piano was already outside from last week, so I let the violins play and rushed outside to the piano. Taking a seat letting my fingers hit the right keys to complete the amazing symphony. I inhaled and put my mouth to the microphone and sung letting everyone hear me write my feelings in the night sky.

Amy walks right by the window
She won't see me, no
Doesn't even know me
Scream her name inside my mind
My love so blind
I've got to let her know
That I'm gonna dance with her someday
And tell her I love her
Why does it have to be this way
Wish I could say
Hello

This is how I felt. I loved her and I wanted her to know even though she couldn't hear me, the news had probably already found me and they were probably coming around to question me some more. Of course, I won't say a word cause I'm busy singing I don't need someone interrupting my magic.

Amy now its 3pm
It's time again
For you to pass my window
Maybe now it's time to show
And let her know
That I'm the one that needs her
That I'm gonna dance with her someday
And tell her I love her
Why does it have to be this way
Wish I could say
Hello

I could feel the tears coming on. There was no time to wipe them away, my fingers were busy. So I let them fall, and they continued. I was crying but you couldn't hear it in my voice. I wish you were here to hear this, hopefully someone is recording me. I love you, Chasity.

Matt's pov

I stood on my balcony listening to whoever's voice echo back and forth. It sounds amazing, who the hell is that? It's probably not someone I know, but if it is good for them.

Zack's pov

I know exactly who it was, Johnny my Neighbor. He talked about that song but never played it like he said he would. It was meant for Chasity and he wrote it because every time he looked out of the window, she was there. He didn't know her name so he gave her one. And that was Amy. He liked it so he wrote a song about her. He said that he loved her and that one day she would be his, he likes her a lot. And I'm sure when he gets the chance he's going to do some major damage to the guy who did this.

Amy now my time has come
No need to run
From what I've been avoiding
Give it time she'll see the sign
Just give it time and she'll be mine
I've got to let her know
That I'm gonna dance with her someday
And tell her I love her
Why does it have to be this way
Wish I could say
Hello
Hello

He played amazingly, and he asked me to do a few songs with him. I just don't see why he doesn't go pro with this. I talked to him about it all the time but he always pushes me down.

"I don't know Zack. I just don't think it s me, you know? I'd rather be playing on stage with you then be by myself. It's crowded at the bottom, but it's entirely too much room at the top." I remember his words. My father has spoken highly of him, everyone who hears him play does. He just never really wanted to be in the lime light, if he didn't have to love of his life along his side as support. He was really hurt and I could hear him crying, I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

Johnny' pov

I was almost done, and I could feel their eyes on me. Some were confused wondering where the music was coming from, others were enjoying it and the rest were thinking this song was for them. Not one bit. No one matter as much as Chasity mattered to me. I loved her more then life itself. I would die for her. Why couldn't I tell her I loved her though? Why did I choke and cough like a new victim inhaling smoke from a cigarette, when I tried to get it out? What was it? Was I a coward? Or just scared of what she would say back? It doesn't matter she will know and that's final. No more waiting, No more sleeping over it. I will do it tonight. I'm going back to go tell this girl how I fucking feel. I'm tired of my mind telling me I'm a little bitch.

Wish I could say
Hello
Cause I'm gonna dance with her someday
And tell her I love her
Why does it have to be this way
Wish I could say
Hello

I let my head back as I exhaled and the violins faded out. I pushed the mic from my face and cried. Just as hard as I could, I never cried or loved someone so much. I had to tell her tomorrow she was sleeping right now, and I don't want to wake her. I stood up turning my back to go back inside but was stopped. Applause? I smiled and walked back inside and ran to my phone. My cell and my house phone were ringing off the hook.

"Hello, oh hi. Yes it was thank you. Bye, Uh Hello? Yeah it was Thank you a lot. I have to go now." I unplugged my phone from the wall and sat on the couch. I got back up and went in the fridge thinking about that Jack Daniels but something told me Chasity wouldn't like that. So I left it alone and went upstairs to my room and went to sleep with tucker. Who I just found out, likes to Snore.

End of Pov

I went home with a gash on my forehead and blood on my hands. The bitch was strong but obviously not strong enough. Hopefully I killed her and I don't have to worry about all the bullshit sanders and his friends were starting. And if she's not dead then I got a shitload of stuff coming. And who was the fag singing? I just gotta deal with a few more then I'll be in the clear.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought this was so corny but did you like it :)
Comment please?
I love feedback and it's depressing when I don't get any