Love Game

Promise

Matt's pov

"Alright, ladies listen up!" The entire football team was circled around me, waiting for me to speak. Usually coach would be here but he was out and he wanted me to take his place right now "I have some bad news. I'm moving to London with my dad and Jimmy. I'll be leaving at the end of the school year. We only got a few more games and I want some of the best. Now today we are playing Tecumseh, Pretty good team. It doesn't matter we are kicking ass!"

I was pumped. The entire team yelled back, getting me more excited. I could hear the band out side and the announcer speaking along with the crowd.

"Alright let's go. Get your asses out there!" They yelled back walking through the door leaving me by myself. I sighed and grabbed my football helmet. I might not play today, taking coach's place but that was fine. I needed time to think. It was silent when I got out of the locker room as in nothing was going on outside. The band stopped playing, there was no more cheering from the cheerleaders or the crowd, the voices all stopped. Everything. What the hell is going on? I walked out and once I was sighted everyone went crazy. They were waiting for me? Aww I feel loved. Vanessa waved at me and then went back to flirting with Brian from a distance. I turned around as I felt a tap on my arm. It was Ashley. I adored the way the light shown on her pale tannish skin. Her skin was smooth and her Monroe piercing looked better than ever with the light on it, Not to mention her purple ends of hair.

"Good luck on your game." She smiled, pulling me into a kiss, Causing just about every whore to lose their mind and envy her automatically.

"Thanks, I might be coaching today. I'll see you tonight, k?" I kissed her one last time before letting go of her cold hand and going to my team.

"Nice ass." I heard her yell.

"Ditto!" I said back.

Sierra's pov

"Oh man, I really hope Jimmy is wearing his cup tonight. That dick of his is a master piece." I bit my lip and looked at a grossed out Vanessa, who was playing with her snakebites. She put in blue barbells today for the game.

"...That's disgusting, Scoot. Well, Bri bear has a gift too." She laughed. Amber had just came up to us. "Hey Amber."

"Hey Ness, Hey Sierra. Guys I think I'm moving." She said sadly.

"What! No, that's not fair. I'm gonna be all alone. Sierra is leaving soon too. Her, Dakota and Chasity. They became suicide girls overnight." Vanessa said as she tied her shoe.

"Lucky. Yeah, I might be going back to New York with my parents. I don't want to go, mainly cause of Alex, he's the only one who actually knows about my family." She folded her arms. I was going to ask but I just left it at that, considering Alex was the only person who knew let's keep it that way.

The game was almost over and Matt and I would go home and endure another painful sleepless night, as we thought about life without each other. Ever since We found out he was leaving, I've been sleeping with him every night now, not giving Brian an ounce of my attention which made me some what upset. He was leaving too, so now they were both getting 50-50. It wasn't fair to me I didn't enjoy this pain. Anessa doesn't talk anymore, her parents well her dad start shortening her time with us. So when she see's us in the hallway she walks away. She's so shy and you can always see the hurt on Zack's face. I looked across the field looking at Matt as he smiled watching the team. I'm gonna miss that smile along with everything he did when he was here like his long conversations. They always led to nothing but I loved to listen.

Flashback

"Listen I don't want to hurt your feelings but this has to stop. Your making me fail all my class. And no more drooling on my pillows." Matt pouted as he looked at the black shiny dog in front of him. Shadow panted, his tail wagging as Matt's words went over his head. "No one ever listens to me."

End.

Or the one time when he would come in my room and talk about himself and how he loved my big mirror.

Flashback

"Oh my god, V look at the guy in the mirror. He is hot!" I laughed at him going back to my homework as he sat next to me watching my every move then slowly falling asleep.

End.

Oh or how when his hair was a little longer, we would do each other's hair. He always was like my little sister. He actually let me paint his nails before.

Flashback

"Ooo I like that color. Your hair gel is awesome, I love how it doesn't flake and make me look like a kid with bad head lice." He looked at his right hand. "This is fun. We should do this more often, let's have a tea party after my nails dry." I tried not to laugh.

"Do I still have that easy bake oven thing?" He nodded. "Oh wait your crown is falling. You look good in eyeliner by the way."

"Oh thanks. If I go back to school and people call me gay, I won't care. It's obvious I'm not. Since I like Ashley." He had liked her forever and she liked him back but he didn't know that. Because he was popular, she stayed away from him. I guess she was scared.

End.

I smiled to myself remember the mud bath we dug in the back yard a while ago. The dirt was dry and Matt had just come up with an idea.

Flashback

"Is-is that a brick!?" Matt dusted off a brick he found and threw behind him. "Let's fill this up with hot water!" He ran inside tracking dirt all over. We were at our Texas house, it was hot outside and we got bored. I ran inside putting on my swim suit then ran back out.

It wasn't half bad; we got covered in mud that's for sure. Most of all we had fun. It ended up being a huge mud fight between the two of us.

"Oh my god there's some in your hair!" He pointed a muddy finger at me laughing.

"Yours too. Let's take a shower it's getting late and the bugs are going to start biting. We were covered in mud from the chin down." The rest of the night was perfect. Not to mention I kicked his butt in a game of Wii Tennis. His words were always: 'you cheated'

"There's no way to cheat, you just suck at it." I argued.

"Yeah ok. Let's play some Mario kart so I can kick your ass in that." I ended up losing.

*A fact about Vanessa D. Sanders*

She hates admitting she lost.

"Do not, Matt get the hell out!"

End

I smiled at sat on the bench, holding my bag as the game came to an end, our team wining. I think we will never lose a game, depending who is on the team. I turned around to see Jessica and her follower Angie.

"I've never met a cheerleader with tattoos and piercing. You're weird." I rolled my eyes ignoring her comment but they just kept coming. They weren't as bad until they started talking about scoot.

"Embres is a whore. I can't believe your friends with that bitch." I slapped her. Hard.

"Watch it, skank. That's my friend your talking about. Say something else and I'll slap the cow shit out of you." I picked up my blue Lincoln duffle bag and went to the bus, sitting in the back all by my self waiting for everyone else. So what if I had tattoos? And I plan to get more but I was a cheerleader because Sierra didn't want to do it alone, so I did it with her. Because you where a cheerleader you got stereo typed. People use to pick on Sierra all the time even when she was a cheerleader. Now that she's with Jimmy and I'm with Brian, they stop. Same goes for Ashley, once everyone found out he liked her they stopped making fun of her cause she was bi and got to know her. To tell you the truth, she's not half bad.

Brian drove me home and gave me something. Something Important.

"Ness, I don't know how to say this but I want you to have this ring. I have one of my own, It's like a promise ring. I know you won't cheat on me, but when I leave I don't want to forget you and since I have this I won't. Promise." I smiled slipping the small ring on my finger, Watching it sparkle.

"Thank you, Bri. I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I grabbed my bag, giving him one last kiss before going inside, gazing at my ring. I was going to miss him just as much as I was going to miss Matt.

He was home! I ran up the stairs and knocked on his door, getting a mumble. I poked my head through the door and smiled.

"You sleeping in here with me?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll be back." I went to my room changing in black cami along with black crop sweat pants. I wiped the make up off my face and let my dark brown hair out of the bouncy pony tail, falling over my evenly tanned shoulders. I turned off my light and walked back into Matt's room and put my head on his stomach, falling asleep to the activity going on inside of him.

Chasity's pov

What? No, Go away; I'm sleeping.

Alex's pov

"You're moving?!"