Love Game

Welcome to Heartbreak

Matt's Point of View

I graduate today. Along with everyone else. I'm not happy about graduation for one reason. Once I graduate the next day, I'll be on a plane going to London with Jimmy. So I cried when I packed all my stuff. Vanessa was at practice and Ashley was with Chasity and Johnny. I only took my clothes the rest of my stuff I left it in it's place. The pile of clothes in my room that came from big designers was left for Vanessa and Ashley and only those two.

I went into my closet pulling out my tuxedo, getting dressed quickly and staring at my self in the mirror. Not just at my self but all around me. I walked into Vanessa's room seeing Brian sitting on her window seat playing with his fingers in his tux as well.

"Hey, Brian." I said walking in. He looked at me giving me a sad smile.

"Hey....We're going to miss you. I'm going to miss you." I nodded at his statement. "Hey, your eyes are really red have you been crying?"

"Yeah, I sat in my room and cried for 3 hours then2 more in the shower." I sniffled, intertwined my fingers staring down, not able to look him in the eye unless I wanted to burst into tears.

"Oh, same. Do you think we'll ever see her again?" He asked referring to Vanessa.

"Yeah, I know we will."

"....Glad to see your positive about this. Did you give coach your uniform?"" I nodded, looking back down and hearing the shower turn off.

"Well, I'm gonna get going. I have to pick up Ashley." I stood up leaving the room and going to my soon former room and into my somewhat empty room. I grabbed my coat, the one I only used for special occasions when it was cold outside and then getting my keys without saying goodbye.

Ashley's pov

Slipping into my brand new dress, I managed to zip the back up. My make up was finished, my hair was done. I had already eaten something and I was waiting for Matt to show up. Tomorrow he would leave me forever and I would go on living my life as the suicide girl who had her dreams crushed of ever marrying her high school sweetheart.

He probably wasn't thinking about that and I didn't want to rush a thing but would I ever see him again. What about Brian? We became best friends and now he's leaving. I was going to Los Angeles with Sierra and Chasity to start our new suicide girl modeling. And we would leave Vanessa here. Zacky no longer had a girlfriend and it didn't faze him one bit. He claimed he actually liked to be single. It was fine with me, As long as my best friend was happy.

*At the graduation ceremony. Everyone is there even parents that no one ever thought would show up.

I sat next to Matt in my gown, my short hair falling over my shoulders. Vanessa was on the other side of me, who was next to Brian, who was next to Sierra who was next Jimmy, who was next to chastity who was next to Johnny, Zack and Zero Trevor. We were like a chain, our hands were tightly connected, the tips of our fingers turning white with pressure. I didn't want to let go of Matt and I didn't want to let go of Vanessa. In August of next year, Me, Chasity and Sierra would be leaving for California to start our career. Matt had no idea and I won't tell him.

Trevor was the first to be called and Brian's groan could be heard loud and clear. To spice up this dreadful day, Brian stuck his foot out causing Trevor to trip and take down 4 or 5 teachers with him all on stage for every student and family member to see. Their were flashing of camera's including cell phones. Trevor was given his certificate and then ran off stage out into the halls, his face as red as a tomatoes. After everyone was calmed down and called up the night was over. I went home with Matt and Vanessa went home with Brian and promised to be back by tomorrow morning.

"It's my last day here and I have nothing I want to do. I don't even want to have sex which is weird coming from me." I smiled at his comment as my head lay on his nicely built chest.

"I wish you didn't have to go. I wanted to spend the summer with you." I said softly.

"I know but if I can, I'll come back for Christmas. I really wish my parents would put aside their differences but I have no choice. My dad got custody of me unknowingly and he's moving out of the country for work which means I have to go with him." He rested a hand on my shoulder, inhaling deeply. It sounded like he was crying. "I love you so much."

I sat up, to see that he was crying. "Matt, please don't cry." I wiped his cheek, feeling the sting in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I can't help it. I can't leave Vanessa. That's my sister, my twin sister. You can't separate twins. We did everything together. She is my best friend. It's bad enough I have to leave you, the love of my life. All the things I shared with her including the womb. My parents have always been horrible but this is the worst thing yet. I rather be dead then not have her." I pulled him into a tight hug as he cried into my shoulder. You could see the pain in his eyes. He loved his sister and he didn't want to leave her here. If anything, he wanted her to come with him. This was unfair. They both weren't being treated fairly. Then again there wasn't a thing they could do about it.

Matt and I ended up having sex in the first place. It was something we both needed mostly to relieve the stress that was building up over the weeks. Falling asleep on his chest I knew that there wasn't a doubt in my mind that I wouldn't see Matt and Jimmy again. I knew I would. We were in too much love not to meet again. I knew he would come back, why would he want to stay in London for the rest of his life. He liked music a lot. They guys always thought about starting a band they were all getting pretty close too. I just I know I'll see him again. Probably with more tattoos and hotter then now. We'll just have to wait and see.

Vanessa's pov

"Wake up." I heard someone say as I twirled in my sleep, pulling the purple blanket over my head.

"Get out of bed." The voice continued. My room was dark and I couldn't tell what was going on except for the fact that I was sleepy and it was a Saturday. This person was determined.

I felt the blanket being stripped from my body and the blinds pulled open. I held on to the bars of my headboard as I felt large hands wrapped around my ankles, which were getting cold by the second. As much as I wanted to kick, I would wake my self up. I was being pulled. My eyes stayed shut until I heard the dinging of my dog's tags.

"...Oh god. Okay FINE! Matt?"

"Yes, get out of bed and get dressed. We're going to Metro Beach." He began to make my bed. I wasn't surprised he usually made my bed.

"Metro beach? That's far. Can't we go somewhere closer?"

"We would go somewhere closer if we lived in California but we don't, We live in Michigan and Metro beach is open right now. And it's not crowded. That is, if you want to go to a near by lake." He suggested.

"Sure, I'll get dressed." I didn't ask why, because maybe it would be better if I didn't.

On our way to the beach we picked up everyone else and just about everyone fell asleep So, the ride was fairly silent. Ashley and Matt's hands stayed linked through out the ride. But when we were at the beach, he never let go of my hand. She said she would give us two time alone and I have to say, I was happy she did. I knew why he brought me here, to view our last sunrise together. I didn't want to speak I was afraid of what I would say would interfere with our last morning together. I had to talk though there had to be something I could say.

"I recorded that Flash-forward show you like so much. You wanna watch it when we get home?" Smooth V.

"Yeah thanks, I forgot all about that."

"So, when do you leave?"

"I have to leave at 4:30. I don't know when my plane takes off though." He looked out seeing the sun at its full rise.

"o-oh." I inhaled a shaky breath, feeling as if I was going to burst into tears.

"Yeah. But I'll call you everyday and we can stay on yahoo messenger and chat until our fingers turn blue." He smiled.

"Yeah."

*3:30 PM

We were in the middle of the a game called 10 fingers in the front yard all in a circle. The rules were, everyone holds up all ten of their fingers and someone says something they have never done. If another person has done that thing , they have to put their finger down. Ashley introduced it and we were all having fun with as we got to know each other even if we already knew some facts.

"I've never punched someone in the face." Ashley stated.

"Well, Vanessa put your finger down." I laughed at Matt's comment as I shamelessly put down one finger.

"Chasity it's your turn." Chasity smiled and bit her lip nervously.

"I've never had sex in a car." Brian and I put one finger done along with Jimmy and Sierra. "Oh wow!" I frowned looking at my watch getting a glimpse at that time. I swallowed hard as I prepared my lips to speak.

"Jimmy, Matt, It's time for you guys to get ready." All happiness was drowned at that very moment. I tired to keep all composure grabbing on tight to Ashley's hand. Trying and Trying and trying until, I could no longer try and burst into tears. Arms were wrapped around me as my tears soaked my friends shirts and my own. I had never been in so much pain. I hated life so much right now because my road on future looked horrible because I didn't have my brother by my side anymore. I had to live here with my horrible mother who despised me and wanted nothing to do with me or my brother. Matt, besides Brian, was all I had. And in two weeks Brian would be gone and then Chasity, Sierra and Ashley would be gone next year. Who knows where Zack and Johnny will go?

Standing there in the street watching my brother load his bags into the limo that was going to take him to the airport was the most painful thing I could ever watch. After Jimmy and Matt had Given hugs to everyone else, me, Sierra and Ashley were the only one's left.

"Ashley, Vanessa. I love you both, so much. And I'm gonna miss you." I licked the salty tear that was coming down as the clouds turned gray, covering the sky. He kissed our foreheads one last time before getting the car with Jimmy and driving away. If he was looking back we couldn't see him. My father spent so much money on tinted windows and that would be the last thing I remembered. I just stood there after everyone was gone and had went home I was still there. It took a while but when I heard the crack of thunder and feel the rain come down I saw that I wasn't dreaming. Matt was gone. My heart was gone and I would never see him again.