Love Game

An Accidental meeting.

An Accidental meeting

*two years later*

Matt's pov

I sat down on the couch as soon as possible. Walking around on the tour bus when I had a full stomach was never a good thing for me. I woke up about 3 hours before everyone else and though I couldn't stand to wake up early there was just about nothing I could do. I had overcome my English accent and was finally talking like I did when I first moved there.

We were in the middle of this tour. Not the beginning, no where near the end, just the middle. I didn't like to tour because it was always boring on the bus but other than that I had no problem with touring. I guess it was hard to describe.

The guys ended up waking up around when it was time for the show. It was pitiful in a way because they had a mixture of feelings. Brian wanted to meet the people who had backstage passes, Jimmy was just tired, and Johnny and Zacky had a somewhat mixture of all of them. Not to mention that thin layer of excitement.

Vanessa's pov

"You guys are slower than me, hurry up." I sat on the couch, watching Sierra, Chasity and Ashley run back and forth, changing their outfits never content with what they had. Chasity had walked up to the large mirror in the living room, smiling to her self. "That looks awesome." I wasn't just saying that. Her smile dropped.

"It's....ugly! I'll be back!" I rolled my eyes as she ran back to her room. Sierra had to be the toughest to get ready to go. She would change her make up, hair and outfit constantly until she came to a final decision. By the time she was finished she had a mixture of all the things she tried on that night but she looked good. Chasity just stuck with Jessica Louise and Ashley did what she always did.

"Alright we're ready. We won't change again we promise." Ashley smiled and fiddled with the hem of her shirt.

"Finally, Come on." I pulled my keys out of my pocket and walking to the front door, with the girls following behind me. We walked down two flights of stairs before getting into my car and driving off to the concert. An hour's drive to see a band we had no idea about.

"Just who is avenged sevenfold anyway?" Chasity asked. I shrugged.

"Hey, who knows? I just called the radio and they said I won tickets. Of course, I wasn't going to turn down a good concert especially, if it's free. We get to hang out with the band before the show starts and after it's over. Maybe, we'll have fun." I kept my eyes on the road.

"Maybe; you never know." Sierra slumped in her seat, looking through her phone. The rest of the ride was a comfortable silence. When we got to the concert it was like no one was there. Getting out of the car, I inhaled a chunk of warm moist LA air. I held my keys in my pocket, looking at Ashley.

"It looks.....empty." She commented.

"Yeah, I think we're a little early. They might let us in." I suddenly smelled cigarette smoke but ignored it. "Let's just go."

Jimmy's pov

"Fuckin' calm down," Brian was blabbing about the kids we were meeting and how nervous it made him. Even after my threats to shove my drumstick down his throat and make it come out the other end didn't shut him up "It's not like we haven't done this before. We meet new people everyday."

"I know. I just don't know why I'm so nervous but I am." I rolled my eyes and continued on to what I was doing.

"Brian, you've never been like this before. What's so different??" Matt's voice was muffled.

"If I knew, I'd tell you." After that it was just silence if you exclude the slight chitter chatter going on outside of the room. Suddenly, there was the sound of female voices and giggles that made just about everyone stop and stare at the doorway. Jason first told us that we had visitors and then let them in. I dropped everything, Brian's breath hitched in his throat, Johnny began to drool and Matt choked on his water. Matt cleared his throat and blinked away tears. Matt got out of his chair and walked up to a girl with purple and blue hair. Her nose was pierced and she had angel bites and snake bites. I honestly felt like I seen her before but I wasn't sure.

Matt's pov

The girl in front of me smiled and took my hand, shaking it. I felt like I knew her, like I had seen her years ago. Sure, she reminded me of my ex girlfriend because my ex was the same. She either had blue or purple hair and her nose was pierced only she didn't have angel bites just snake bites. This girl had a smile like her. Ashley; I missed her just like I missed Vanessa. I only remember Ashley so vividly because I remember the years she turned me down.

Preschool

"Do you want to play with me?" I would ask her. She only shook her head and went back to the table she would sit at and be alone.

Kindergarten

We all made ornaments for Christmas but hers broke, so I gave her mine.

"You can keep it." She only pushed it back, poking out her plum pink bottom lip.

1st grade

I pushed my crayons in front of her and told her she could use them. For the third time, she denied it.

"I like colored pencils..." She lied. She hated colored pencils. With a passion.

2nd grade

"I'll be your partner." She just looked at me.

"No....You have cooties." With that she walked away.

3rd grade

You'd think after a certain point in time, I would give up. At least that's what Jimmy and Brian told me to do.

"It's obvious, she doesn't like you, dude." I was consistent and I ignored them and tried again. She was crying and I only wanted to make her feel better.

"Are you okay?"

"Go away, meanie." I never thought I was mean but it stuck to me until I got over it. This was never.

4th grade

"I'm full. Do you want my cookie?" She didn't say anything, but she did take my cookie. But she still didn't say anything.

5th grade

"I like your hair."I complimented her. Brian told me that always got a girls heart.

"Thank you." She said back, being polite. She sat down at her desk and waited until class started. She didn't speak to me at all that day. I turned at Brian giving him a stern look.

"...What? It works for me."

6th grade

"Do you want to go to homecoming game with me?" I was asking her out on a date hoping, she would say yes.

"Sorry, I have to study." Ashley never studied though she passed every test.

7th grade

Ashley said she was bi but I still felt like I had a chance.

"Uhm....Will you go out with me?" I bit my lip nervously.

"Uhmm...Sorry I have a boyfriend." She closed her locker, hugging her books to her chest and walking away.

8th grade

I opened my mouth to say something but she had already walked passed.

"Epic. Fail." Vanessa commented.

"Shut up V!"

9th grade

"Will you go to the homecoming dance with me? Please?" I was begging.

"I'm sorry Matt; my mom won't let me go." I frowned. I was upset the entire day.

10th grade

I gave Ashley two dozen of red rose and smiled. I saved up for it and I was able to get it to her. She smiled back at me.

"Thanks Matt." She smiled and kissed my cheek, walking away to her class room. I just stood there in awe, my face as red as the roses I had given to her.

By 12th grade she had said yes. Then we were split and it was worse then all the other times she denied me.

"Nice to meet you..." She said asking for my name.

"M-matt," I said nervously. I was feeling my self overheat.

"Matt. I'm Dakota." I guess she wasn't Ashley. "But Ashley is my real name. Dakota is just as stage name."

"Stage name?" My mood changed.

"Yeah, I'm a Suicide girl. Dakota Suicide. Heard of it?" I shook my head.

"Never. Tell me about it. I'm interested." She gave me a dazzling smile.

"Well, basically it's modeling just for girls but they have piercings and tattoos. It's a different kind of beauty. The girls are a bit more comfortable than being models like Tyra banks and stuff like that. Get it now?" I smiled nodding. She pulled out her phone and showed me a picture "See? That's me right there but that's what it's like. Naked tattooed pierced beautiful girls." She was all those things. Well except naked of course; she was ridiculously beautiful and I think I was already head over heels for her.

Jimmy's pov

"I really feel like I know you." Sierra smiled at me and nodded in an agreeing way. I liked her. She was easy to get along with and bubbly with a slight flirtatious side. I was having such a good time talking to her that I didn't really realize the time that had passed so quickly. "Oh, I have to go. Can I see you again?"

"Yeah I'll see you at the end of the show right?" She asked.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Well I hope you'll like the show and I'll see you later."

"Alright. Bye." With that her and her friends left the room and were probably going to be out on the floor.

"They were hot!" Brian blurted out.

"Yeah I know. I think they're suicide girls." Matt stated as he looked at his laptop. I had no idea what that was. "...Oh god, guys come here." We all piled up around him looking at the screen in awe.

"..Is that one of them?" I asked.

He shook his head. "No, it's someone else. But this is the girl I was just talking to." The photo that I was looking at was a complete mouthwatering thing that would make the average man speechless. This girl had all the right curves. She had tattoos creeping up her sides, golden studs in both her angel and snake bites. She wore only her underwear and bra, her thumbs hooking on the straps of her bra her face showing no emotion. "Guys I honestly think we got lucky."

I shrugged, playing with my drumsticks in my fingers "Who knows. They might not even be single."

*2 ½ hours later

I went on stage with a shirt and came back with out one. I sat on the couch backstage tired and attempting to catch my breath. The palms of my hands were warm due to the fingerless gloves I wore and my hair damp with my own sweat. Disgusting, I know but it happens to the best of us. Just as I was going to get up to get my shirt, Sierra walked in giving it to me and sitting down next to me with a sweet smile.

"You guys were really good." Her voice was light and sweet.

I smiled weakly "Thanks. When are you going home?" One of her friends had poked her head in the room urging for Sierra to leave.

"Oh I guess now. Uhm, I'll see you later then I guess." She stood up and bit her lip nervously, playing with her skirt. I stood up towering over her and walking with her to her car. "I came with my friend so there's no need for you to worry."

"No I just wanted to spend the last bit of time with you as much as possible." She smiled nervously and blushed. She was so cute.

"Well, I'm going to go." She gave me a card out of her back pocket and smiled. "You and the guys can come by there about every day from three pm to ten thirty. We're always there. If you know where Imaginary Ink is, we're there too. It's our second job."

"Thanks..." I put the card in my back pocket and smiled. She quickly hugged me and then got in her car with her friends and drove off. I walked back on the bus and sat down on the couch and ended up falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://cdn.old.buzznet.com/assets/imgx/1/0/1/8/6/5/6/1/orig-10186561.jpg
Chapter picture :D
I know what you all are thinking. "Wow she's on a roll. And she's fast."
Actually no, All of this had already been written I'm just posting it now cause I love you guys