Love Game

Hide and seek love

Chasity's pov

It had already been a few hours and I was already joking around with the new friends I had made. I had already had a crush and a best friend. I had learned about Sierra, Vanessa and Ashley. Sierra calls her self a total spazz mostly because of the constant tripping she does when walking in the hallway. Ashley calls her self the most hated and loved Bi sexual in the school and now I know what she means. People come up to her and hug her randomly and others look at her funny. Vanessa is the richest girl on the cheer leading team but the thing I like about her is, she doesn't let all that money get to her head. She's a very sweet girl but never let's people walk over her or rub her the wrong way, which they tend to do often. Me, well I just sit and watch with Johnny. He was an only child and his parents were better than anyone else's. They bought him things in order to replace the time they weren't there. Either out partying trying to stay young or ignoring him completely.

Ashley was just about everyone else, only different. She lost her dad in the battle of pancreatic cancer when she was only four years old and her mom had gone from boyfriend to boyfriend. One beat her and the other cheated on her entirely too much. Her sister had gotten to the age where she had become very rude and would hit Ashley. I saw a bruise but I didn't want to seem rude so I didn't ask. Zack seem to be the only one who had it right. Besides his best friend moving, his parents loved him like crazy and they got along just great.

"Hey, Ash you okay, you seemed depressed." She smiled nervously and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you having a good day so far?" She asked.

"Oh, yeah. I never figured I would have friends so quickly." I looked at the clock the bell would ring in 30 minutes but in those 30 minutes our teacher wouldn't shut up. I wanted to blurt out 'shut the fuck up' but I held my tongue. Ashley and her friends were the most entertaining people I have ever met they were a bunch of class clowns. The teacher was busy dancing in the aisles while passing out information they usually give you at the beginning of the crappy year. Something is wrong with this lady.

"Really how can she do that, why doesn't she just rollover like a dog and die." I gasped at Johnny's comment. He just smiled at me and put his head down.

"So got a question what does she do anyway? Like, what does she teach?" I whispered.

"That's the point, she does just about nothing. She wishes she was still young. But other than that she's about the coolest female teacher in the school." After the bell rung I grabbed my bag and headed to the door. I didn't see my mom, so I walked home. It didn't matter much to me I only lived a few minutes from school , not to mention I needed to walk and get some fresh air. I had been breathing nerd farts, punk burps, and horrible aromas of week old school food. I'll remember to pack like a garden burger and a coke. I pushed my hair behind my ear and sighed. Thoughts were going through my head, bouncing all over the place but one thing I couldn't leave alone. I had a crush on Johnny, Not a big one just small; okay maybe it was medium size crushing. Okay no it was HUGE! HUGE CRUSH! I liked him a lot. He was a little taller than me and went through as much hair color changes as I did. I turned on the corner where my house would be and walked until I came to it. It was big I could tell you that. My mom's boyfriend got it for her but right now they weren't here. They were in Italy and they would be back for 2 more weeks.

I walked up on the porch and pulled the key from under the mat. She made a Jessica Louise one for me and kept it on a blue ribbon. I unlocked the door opening it, breathing in a strong smell of paint and vanilla. I closed the door and locked dropping my bag on the dark wood floor. I walked up to my room which was also fairly large; it was a bright neon apple green and covered with fall out boy posters. I took off my corset, pants and shoes and threw them in the corner. I pulled out some Vampire black shorts and slipped it on along with a vampire shirt both from Jessica Louise. I walked down the stairs and sat on the couch I picked the remote to turn on the T.V. when the doorbell rung. Who the hell could this be? Nobody has any Idea where I live. I walked up to the door and UN locked it. Johnny?

"What are you doing here? I'm sorry that was kind of rude. Um, maybe how did you get here?" I asked as his eyes wandered my body. I sighed.

"Uh I was walking my dog and I saw you come here. So I went back home and got this I thought you would like it." He handed me a Jessica Louise jacket I still hadn't gotten yet. It was a bright deep pink and the end of the sleeves a bubble gum pink. The inside of the hoodie was striped black and white as well were the pockets and the ears on hood. The pockets and the ear had this black like lacing on the top. I smiled as I looked at the entire thing.

"Wow, thank you so much. Um you can come in." I stepped out the way as he walked in thanking me. I closed the door and locked it.

"So you live here near me?" I asked as I sat on the couch next to him.

"Yeah I guess. Hey um were all going to the mall this weekend, you want to come?" I had to think about it then I nodded. He just stared at me and smiled.

"What do I have a booger?" He smiled and shook is head.

"No you're just really pretty." I pressed my lips together to keep my self from smiling when I blushed anyway.

"Um thank you. I'll be able to make it, but you'll have to come get me. My mom isn't gonna be home for 3 weeks." I sighed and rested my head on my hand.

"Oh, Do you mind coming over my house everybody is gonna be there tonight." I nodded.

"Sure should I leave with you now?" I asked.

"Uh, no not unless you want to, I think it's a good idea because you don't want to walk back home at night. You might wanna pack some extra clothes too." He suggested.

"Alright uh stay right here I'll be back." I ran upstairs to my room and stripped of the clothes I was wearing and ran into my closet. Oh my god, what to wear. Something that won't make me looks slutty but sexy at the same time. I pulled out my white, black and pink tank top and then the jacket Johnny gave me, along with my favorite Jessica lousie skirt. I slipped on the skirt and the tank top and walked up to the mirror and did my make up light. My eyeliner was thin but you could still see it, my mascara was possibly the only thick make up on me. I put on a little lip gloss and just flattened my hair and putting in a bow to hold the bangs back. I slipped on my black ballet flats and then the jacket and zipping it up only a little bit. I grabbed my cell phone and walked back downstairs where Johnny was waiting. His eyes got wide once he saw me.

"What?" I smiled.

"Nothing, You ready?" I nodded as I grabbed my house key and locked my front door as I stepped outside. I dropped my key in my jacket pocket and then skipped to the car and crawled in the passenger seat. Johnny smiled at me and started the car.

"Call me a freak but, I loved the way you skipped in that skirt." He laughed as he backed out.

"Wow, thank you, I never heard that before. So where do you live again?" I asked.

"Just around the corner, I think my house is behind yours. Oh, yeah it is right behind each other." I was stunned. Last week when I moved here, I looked out on the deck and there was some guy playing with his dog with his shirt off. I thought he looked hot. And he looked a lot like Johnny. I looked at him, my eyes squinted and my mind concentrated really hard.

"Do you have a dog?" he turned the corner.

"Yup. Black lab. Don't worry he doesn't bite." I bit my tongue.

"You look good without your shirt on." I said. Just like that, no expression then he said something I didn't know.

"And you look good in your swimsuit, at night." Damn it he got me there. He pulled into his drive way and turned off the car. "Come on peeping tom." He laughed.

"Okay, Perv." I smirked and walked up to the door, waiting for him to open it.

"Just go in it's open." I did as I was told and a black lab approached me. The dog's tell was wagging at full speed and he was panting happy to see both me and Johnny. "His name is tucker but Ashley and Zack now call him.."

"Fucker." They all said in unison. Just about everyone was here. Zack and Ashley were talking with Matt. Jimmy and Sierra were on the verge of full make out session and Brian and Vanessa were sleep on top of each other on the couch. And then there was me and Johnny standing at the front door, gazing at the sight before us.

"Give me a minute." He came back with what I think was an air horn. He smiled at me and pressed the button disturbing everyone with a blank look on his face.

"Johnny what the hell?!"Vanessa was the first to speak. Or yell.

"Chasity is here, you guys really need to work on your respect." He put the horn away as I walked over to the couch to sit down. Ashley leaned over the table and smiled.

"I love your jacket." She leaned on her fist.

"Oh thank you." The doorbell rung as I got out my last words. Johnny opened it and smiled calling Zack. I wasn't eavesdropping if that's what your thinking I just overheard.

"Um hi Zack. My dad is done with this, he told me to tell you thanks. You guys having a party?"She had a sweet voice

"Depends, Nessa. That is if you're coming inside." I think Zack said that. He's such a flirt. She said no but he pulled her in anyway. After 2 hours we decided hide and seek would be the only thing to keep us busy. Matt and Ashley counted as everybody ran to find a place to hide. Johnny gabbed my hand and led me upstairs. He took me up to a room shut the door and then into one of the biggest closet I had ever seen. He leaned his forehead on mine as he panted.

"Chasity, I've only known you for 1 day and I think I'm already falling in love with you. I know that sounds crazy." There was a hint of laughter in his voice.

"No it doesn't sound crazy. I want to stay in here with you . can you lock that door?" He nodded. I smiled as he turned on the light and locked the door and then pulling me into a kiss. Life rocks for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment And I'll love you!
This should be done soon