Love Game

Ouch, I love you.

Chasity's pov

I woke up to pitch blackness and a sticky warm feeling between my legs. I'm guessing that was from the night with Johnny but it could have just been another wet dream. I turned to look out of the large window only to be met with Johnny's sleeping face. I smiled as I remembered the grin on my face as I swore loudly when I reached my limit and then the cheering and clapping from my new very sick friends. I guessed right it was from a night with Johnny and I remember it all. The rolling back in forth, being tackled, the sloppy kisses, the hair pulling, the grunting moaning and screaming; It was all very visual to me. I glanced at the clock to look at the time, turns out it was Saturday and 1 in the morning. I wonder what my mom was doing; I wonder what my dad was doing. Probably sleeping or watching TV. I hadn't visited him since my new move and he was getting better from his stroke. I just wonder why do our parents fuck up our young lives, were just kids? Kids have feelings too. Well I thought my daddy was perfect, nobody could replace him, not even one of the richest people I would ever know.

I was disrupted from my thought when Johnny grunted and moved grabbing the closest thing to him, which was me, and pulling me closer to his body and laying his head on mine. I drifted off to sleep without a sound smiling.

Just who the heck is this guy? I swear one day he'll be famous.

12:30 PM

Zack's pov

My eyes shot open when I heard a shriek as my clothes were thrown everywhere. I sat up as Anessa frantically put on her clothes and began to search for her glasses with her hands like the average nerd. Once they were one, she blinked twice before looking at me.

"Why is your shirt off? Why did I wake up naked? What did we do?" She started pacing. I admit it was pretty cute.

"Things got....frisky?" I winked at her as she gasped.

"I have to go my parents will massacre me." Oh no. I quickly pulled my pants on and my shirt running after her.

"Anessa wait!" I raced down the stairs buttoning my pants and running out the front door into the hot sun.

"I'm sorry I have to go I'll come back if I can maybe we can hang out?" I nodded as she waved and ran down the street to her house. I walked back inside and up to the guest room I had fell asleep in with Anessa. I took off the dirty clothes I was wearing and took a shower for about 30 minutes before getting out and changing into the clean clothes I had brought with me in a duffel bag. It was like I knew what was going to happen, but there were also things I was sure of.

•· One, Ashley and Matt were dating and obviously; didn't want to tell anybody.

•· Two, Anessa was a huge nerd and very shy.

•· Three, I was in love with her and I could care less if she was a huge nerd or not. Beside smart girls were my type

I began to make the bed as I remembered the previous night. Oh course when were hiding her breathing was very heavy and I could tell by her touch, of course she loosened when we had sex but she was still a little up tight until I held her hand and kissed her forehead, after that she was pretty quiet, but I know she enjoyed it as much as I did. I stepped out of shower and dried my self off wrapping the towel around my waist and brushing my wet hair back with my fingers. I wiped the fog from the mirror to get a clear view of my face and then ended up walking away from the mirror once I took a quick glance at my self. Once I was dried off, I put on my clothes and sat on my bed going through my phone. My Parents were divorced; I lived with my dad while my sister Sierra lived with our mom. They were dating right now trying to work things out to make me and sierra happy but, I doubt they would get married again. My phone Vibrated as my dad's number popped up, sighing, I put the phone up to my ear as answered it.

~Hey dad.

Hey you know how you always wanted your nose pierced and snakebites?

~Yeah, why?

Well, you can get it just keep your grades up.

~Oh my god thanks dad! So how are you and mom?

We might be getting married, which means they will be moving back in.

~That's great! I miss waking up to my sister. Oh Um I'm coming home later tonight, I'm gonna be at the mall.

Okay that's fine. Have fun.

~Alright dad I'll talk to you later. Bye.

Bye.

I hung up and smiled. Next was the Tattoos and the hair. I guess I had already got the girl but I needed to try a little harder. Life was hard already, this girl just makes it harder. I sat on the bed and stared out the window.

Anessa pov

I ran into the front door of my house and went to the kitchen, were my mom was cutting up food. I sat down at the bar as I watched her concentrating on not cutting her finger. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey your dad has 87 dollars he wants to give to to you so you can go shopping if you want." I shrugged. I don't really like shopping for clothes, it's just not my thing.

"You guys can use it." I mumbled.

"Well your friend called, he said he wants you to come." Oh god. "He said he's name was Zack I'm not sure."

It's almost like I wasn't even gone. And if I was did she even care. "Um yeah sure I'll go if it give me time to meet new friends." I slid out of the stool and to my room to change no to dazzle but to make my self comfy. I slipped on some skinny jeans and a bleeding star shirt along with a linkin park jacket. I said bye to my mom and took the eighty -seven dollars off the counter shoving it into my pocket and leaving the house walking back to Johnny's.

Sierra's pov

I had a huge grin on my face as I watched Jimmy dress himself then messing with his hair. Wow, he was really hot and I was dating him now. He glanced at me and smiled walking towards me and looking into my eyes as he led my face close to his.

"Promise me something." He slightly whispered

"Okay."

"Promise me you will stay with me until the end." His eyes keep me in a daze that I forgot what he said. "Sierra?"

"Oh huh what?" He smiled.

"You know you use to always trip somethings change since we've been talking. You've changed." I giggled.

"No I haven't I will get out of this bed and trip over air. See, watch." I put both of my feet on the floor and started walking. I think he was right I wasn't tripping and hitting the floor but I can be wrong. "Hey Jimmy I think your right WHOA!" I tripped over something and I fell face fist into the carpet. I sighed as I lay there. "You were wrong I'm still clumsy."

"Here I'll help you up." Jimmy walked over to me helping me up and kissing my cheek. I blushed as I grabbed my jeans from off the floor, slipping them on and then standing up. "Hey I was wondering last night when you fell asleep maybe I could meet your parents?"

I froze. "Um, no you don't have to do that." I meshed with my dark chocolate hair and put it in a messy bun. He stood behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"But I want to. I want to meet them cause....I love you." Oh my god I wanted squeal! That was so sweet.

"I love you too. What do you wanna do at the mall today, besides shop?" I smiled and I looked up at him.

"I don't know well it's a surprise. I'll think about it" He walked away and sat on the bed putting on his shoes.

"Fine, I'll be down stairs." I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. Matt had put milk and cereal in a bowl then turned around to put the milk and cereal up. I grabbed a spoon and took the bowl and walking back upstairs. He turned around and started to panic looking at the empty spot where his cereal was.

"Where'd my cereal go?" I smiled as I heard his whining as I walked up back to the room and on the balcony.

Vanessa's pov

I Had let my dark hair fall over my shoulders as I slipped into my favorite destroyed black skinny jeans. They had paint splatters and rips just about everywhere. I slipped on a blue skelanimals t shirt and grabbed my Bleeding Star black hoodie. Brian came around the corner and smiled at me. I smirked and grabbed my low top black converse and slipping them on, tying them tight. I Gabbed Brian's hands and rushed down the stairs to the front door. I ignored Matt's glance as everybody slowly gathered down stairs.

It was hard being Matt's younger twin sister because he acted like a father because our real father was no damn good. So when it came to guys he was always there either when they cheated or decided they wanted be rude, Matt would straighten them out for me. Now of course I could do it my self but I was either to busy or I just did my nails and the paint was still drying. I opened the front door and walked out still holding Brian's hand.

"My house is across the street, we can ride in my car." I suggested. He nodded as we crossed the street and walked up to my front door unlocking it and walking in feeling the Air kick in. "I'll be back just wait by the garage."

I walked into the laundry room and opened the Garage door, admiring my shiny new toy. The 2010 Camaro. It made me feel like a kid again. I took my keys off the hook and closed the small garage door and opened the big automatic one. I got in the car and started it, turning on the AC as I backed out into the driveway. I closed the garage once I was completely out and rolled down the window, smiling.

"Get in the car Bri, stop standing there looking stupid." He nodded slightly walking to the passenger side and getting in. I Backed out and waited in front of Johnny's house. I held on to Brian's hand as a little girl would hold her fathers, Only I didn't really know what it felt like. We both waited in silence our eyes both on the door of Johnny's place when something that I did with my cousins all the time popped in my head.

"You wanna try to get kicked out of the mall?" I arched my brow with a sly smile.

"Hell yeah." I smiled at him and sat back as Johnny and Chasity came out and got in his car. Just about everybody piled in Johnny's Car, mostly because it was big, but we had also only planned to bring so many cars.

The ride was long but worth and when we got there Brian and I were happy as a clam. Everybody else had came up with the same idea to get kicked out but at least we had everybody in on it.

"So you got any clever ideas, I mean you came up with this." He held the door open and walked behind me.

"Thank you, Terrorize the people, dress up in Hollister clothes and pose as mannequins. Maybe watch the others do it. Sierra always wanted to go into Victoria's secret and do something in a bra and panties in front of the damn window." I smiled. "But before we do that, I want to take you somewhere." We walked hand in hand until I found Hollister. I went inside breathing in the heavy perfume and the dark lighting around it, along with the loud music.

"It's Dark in here." He commented. I smiled

"Yeah I know hold on." I grabbed a pair of 3 size jeans, two hoodies and a dark blue polo. I hurried to the dressing room where I was greeted but the people who usually stand there. "Hey I wanna try these on can we have the handicap so he can sit down, his legs are bad." I smiled as the man in front of me nodded believing my lie and letting us in together. He sat down and smiled at me as the guy closed the curtain and gave me my clothes that I weren't going to try on. I put them on the seat and sat next to Brian. Just one look and a cute smile and we were already connected by the lip. The kiss was hard but passionate, with a touch of lust. I pulled away exhaling and smiling.

"I really like you." He whispered. I laughed.

"Come on Hottie let's go cause some trouble." I tried to pull him but stopped when he didn't budge.

"But first do me a favor." He yanked on my arm hard pulling me back.

"And that is?"

"Be my girlfriend." He demanded. I nodded and smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

"Let's go please." I pulled on his arm walking out of Hollister and getting a view of the light. It was way too dark in their. I held Brian's hand as my head rested on his shoulder. I saw Matt and Ashley but only for a second they had did some shopping already. I was just looking for something to do. Somebody to pick on. Some hair to pull. But right at the moment I'll just shop for a little while. Hot topic had a few Jessica Louise stuff and I knew I wasn't going to pass that up.

Sierra's pov

Jimmy and I were making out in a Victoria secret dressing room. I only planned to try on a bra and if I liked it I would buy it but Jimmy liked it too, and couldn't keep his hands off. We had to stop soon or this would be full blown sex and I didn't want that here, but the way his lips traveled from my lips to my neck and chest to my stomach almost made me lose it. God knows I didn't want to stop him but I had too. So I pulled away and gazed into his eyes. They were glazed with lust and greed.

"We have to go Jimmy." I whispered. He pouted.

"Fine, but can you buy that please?" I giggled and nodded.

"Fine but get out so I can undress and put on my other bra." I slipped on my jeans and buttoned them up.

"I wanted to watch but fine. I'll get out." He walked out and leaned on the door after he closed it and started talking on the phone. After dressing back in my old clothes I made sure I had everything and just left the bra there. I didn't feel like putting it back and I didn't want it that bad so I went to hot topic and bought better stuff. Jimmy got a few stuff but not a lot. I got some lingerie, Jessica Louise stuff and some Skelanimals pants and a purple Vampire shirt.

After I paid for my stuff, I got something to eat and a star bucks coffee sat down for few Minutes with Jimmy, and a jerk decided he wanted to hit on me. This jerk was Trevor and he just so happened to leave the mall with a bloody nose and a black eye. All from me.

It was getting late and we had to get home. My mom would have a fit if I came home too late, but luckily I called her and she told me to stay as long as I wanted and to not come home with out a Tattoo or piercing. So I'll just get both.

"Is there a Tattoo and piercing parlor around here?" I asked the lady at that information desk.

"Um yes there is one right next to hot topic actually. It's new." She smiled and handed me a map.

"Now how did we miss that? Thank you." She smiled as we walked away. "I always wanted my waist laced. Not sure about what I want as a Tattoo."

"I know what you want, My name. Right above the belt I'll put your name in the same place if you want." I nodded and smiled.

I took off my shirt as I lay on my back with a woman below me marking where she was going to stick the needle and then how that Tattoo was going to fit in between. One word well two Pain and love were the only things I could feel as I watched Jimmy get my name Engraved in his skin forever. He held my hand as I tried to ignore the pain but then it stopped and I looked down and saw two metal balls on each side of my waist. I was done with that now for the major pain. First she put on a temporary and then I heard the buzzing. I watched her engrave my hopeful long time lovers name between the burning dots and then the pain came seconds later. It didn't hurt as much but I could still feel it. Jimmy's hand felt limp so I looked over at him to see him sleeping?! He was sleeping. It was as if he couldn't feel it. I couldn't believe it. It took 45 minutes before I was finished. She dotted the "I" with a heart and colored it in red, then put Vaseline on it and a bandage. I had to wake jimmy so he could pay for it. Then we left. My shirt was up and I had to go buy a thinner shirt. I sat done for basically the rest of the day and everybody met up and headed home. Jimmy took me home and carried me in the house where I saw my mom on the couch watching T.V. She squealed when she saw me and ran up to me.

"So, where is it?" I pointed to my stomach and slowly pulled the bandage of causing me to holler. "Oh sorry, sorry. That's pretty. Okay go to bed it should stop hurting in 2 weeks or so." She kissed my cheek as I walked up stairs to my room and dropped my bad on the floor. I undressed and fell asleep on my back with a sheet on. What a painful and sexy day we were having.