Love Game

Meet Amber and Alex

Chapter 9: Hey man nice shot!

"Wait, is it on? Oh okay. I'm Amber. I love Cars, fashion, cheerleading, and me. Oh yeah and my boyfriend, DUH! Well, me and my boyfriend, Wait no my boyfriend and I have just moved here and we are going to this new school to make new friends and have fun. My boyfriend's Name is Alex Varkatzas and we're in love, he plays football and he loves music. His family has a lot of money and I have some but not filthy rich just money enough to keep me living and looking great. I want to try out for the cheerleading team here. I think this is the Sky hawks, I have to get used to that. But other than that this school is great. The food is okay and the teachers really know their stuff." Amber smiled and batted her eyelashes.

"Uh, Yeah the food here is gross and the teachers don't know shit. Mr. foster doesn't even know my name and me and Brian have been kicked out of his class 30 times this month. 30, Dude." Vanessa cocked a brow as she held on to Brian's Hand.

"Well the students are really nice. It always smells great and it's never crowded in the hall between classes. I accidently spilled my frosty on a guy and he just smiled and said it was okay. The bathroom's are clean everything is great. I love it here." She smiled as she got a butterfly feeling.

"Does this girl have the schools mixed up? Stacy got an STD when she had sex in the bathrooms here. And look at that stain man that is never coming out, I'm pissed." Zack rested his head on his fist.

"Hey, what's up it's me Alex, Girls love guys envy. You met my girlfriend, right? She is pretty isn't she? I want the girl to have my children. Okay so, Um these Dude look a lot bigger when they are in your face. The whole team is like on fucking steroids. Even the girls I mean damn, did you see that sanders chick?" Alex's eyes widened.

"Yeah I'm not liking these fuck monkeys at all. Who let fuck face in!?" Vanessa is...being Vanessa.

"But uh yeah the teachers aren't half bad, they called my amber Beautiful. Which she is." He blushed.

"Whoa! Home girl got it going on." Johnny rubbed his fingers in his dark hair.

"Well a lot of the people here say, I'm really nice. I help people with their books, give nice comments about their hair, Help the crippled up the stairs." Amber said softly.

"She called me a nerd tripped me making me drop all my books and then said my hair looks like a mop. You call that nice? I fell and hit my nose and I just got it pierced. It's a 20 gage see?" Anessa pointed at her nose and giggled.

"But yeah I love Fashion; I hope to come out with a clothing line when I get older. Oh and another thing about this school, The team members look great, Well only a few." She smiled.

"Who is she referring to?" Jimmy and Sierra asked.

"Well it's actually about time we got another tough guy here. I want some action. I want to see blood on the floor and nerds teeth knocked out. Now that Alex is here I'm gonna be giving out swirlies." Matt laughed.

"Hey Sierra you want to make out?" Sierra grinned as she pulled her lover into a hard kiss.

"Um Yeah I don't think this is the kind of action Matt had in mind." Brian's eyes widened.

"But there is one thing I must point out, Yeah that Trevor kid. Fag. 'Heard he likes to check out guys in the locker rooms when showering. I didn't sign up for that. If he does that to me, I will pluck out his eyes and stick them right up his ass!" Alex is fired up.

"I like this kid. He hates the people I hate. This my friend, is going to be a great Senior year!" Matt gave a cheesy grin.

"Can me and Anessa go home? We're hungry. So what if school just started. Fuck this I'm leaving, Come on Ness. Today you're going to skip school for the first time in your life!" Zack wrapped his arm around Anessa small waist, kissing her on the cheek causing her to blush.

"Get that camera outta my face." Jimmy looked away, kissing Sierra on the forehead.

Chasity's pov

I watched the new couple walk in as my head rested on Johnny's shoulder and his hand rubbing my thigh. He had kissed the top of my head as we both watched the two new students walk in and sit right next to us. I smiled at the girl and went back to looking at the wall and breathing in Johnny's cologne. Foster started to talk and of course everyone ignored him. He told us to open our books to pg 35 and of course, we all did it. But we weren't going to read it. For example, Matt opened his book, but then he pulled out his blackberry and started checking his MySpace and Twitter. Vanessa was on Buzz net along with Ashley and Sierra, and Brian was texting his mom about the trip.

I would check my buzz net but I didn't feel like it. I actually wanted to sleep, so I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep and dreamt of things that made no sense but it was ok. Johnny was pillow at the moment so nothing could replace this.

I felt a poke in my nose 5 minutes before the bell was supposed to ring. I looked up at Johnny meeting his grinning face. I looked at the clock and started to pull my stuff together. Everyone was just about on their feet waiting for the bell to ring, when we all got a big let down.

"Sit down, your not going anywhere, you have two more hours in this class then you leave for lunch." The teacher announced his back to us. Vanessa stood up and grabbed her bag.

"Psh, fuck this. Peace out bitches." Foster turned red in the face as he watched her attempt to walk out of the class room with Brian following behind her. She didn't make it to the door thanks to a hyper ass Matt pulling her back. "Matt once I get you in private I will make sure you never have children!"

"I'm telling Daddy." She stopped fighting and sat in her chair mumbling stuff to her self. I watched her mouth the words 'fucking Bitch.' at her older brother, then watching him give her the finger.

*2 hours later

Class had just let out and it only took 5 minutes to piss of the new guy, Alex along with Zack, who wasn't so new but had a grudge against everyone. Trevor the fag slid in front of us stopping us in our tracks and looking dead at Anessa and Amber.

"Why hello, Have we met?" He asked as he looked at amber his eyes gliding over her sleek body. Alex stood in front of Trevor along with a rather pissed of Zack.

"No but you can talk to us, we love long walks on the beach." Alex said sarcastically.

"No I just want to talk to sexy and nice ass." He referred sexy as amber and the other as Anessa. Zack got in a real good punch in Trevor's eye. Alex got the other punch a little harder and this time students noticed.

"Oh yeah Beat his ass!" Vanessa Grinned.