Status: Will Update Every Wednesday :) Somewhat Active (;

Prince Charming Left Me

Remembering

I ran around my apartment, while Kristina layed there staring at me from her swing.
I was looking for my cell phone so I could call Butterfly my overly dramatic bestie which I had just made about 1 month ago, or a couple of days before my twins were born.
Finally I found it, my new env3 which had been a gift from my now 1 month boyfriend Edwin, whom I loved with all my lil heart.
I pressed 2.
I loved her first, I held her first, and a place in my heart will always be hers..
"Hello, Butterfly here, how may I help you?" my friend's perky voice sang.
"Hey babe, I was wondering if you could watch Kriag and Kristina tonight, I have dinner with Edwin tonight, and I can't find a babysitter on such short notice," I said in one breath.
I heard her chewing on her nail,"Sure, of course I can watch the two caterpillers buttercup!"
I laughed,she had the weirdest things to say,"Thanks sugar pie."
"Anytime MapleFly," she hung up and I set my phone down on the kitchen table and ran to my room where a sleeping Kenny layed.
<3
I walked over to him and picked my sleeping baby up.
His eyes blinked open showing two adorable brown orbs, just like his....nothing.
"Hey sweetie, aunt Butterfly is gonna come over in a little bit, you need to be clean for her," he giggled, he sure did know who aunt Butterfly was.
I smiled and took him out into the little living room my apartment had, and sat him down in his swing similar to his sister, and locked him in and started it off, both of my babies were giggeling and happy.
I smiled at both of them and walked over to the kitchen, I would clean them up after I made myself something to eat first, they had already had their bottles so they were fine until about 9ish, it was 8 now.
I just grabbed myself a granolla bar and went down to the couch and sat down and smiled at my still giggeling and happy babies.
I layed my head back and closed my eyes, just a few minutes.
<3
His smile, his brown curly hair, his lips, his eyes, his touch...
<3
"NINA GIRL HEY!"
"Oomph!" I grunted as my bestie sat down on my lap.
She was dressed all out for babysitting, neon purple skinnies, turquoise converse, teal cami, with a lime green jacket that said FUCK YOU in black glitter across it.
Her black hair looked normal for once, just pulled back into a pony tail.
"Don't you looking sexy for babysitting?" I asked wrapping her in a HUGE hug.
"Yes I do, only because I am going to order pizza and request Jarrod to bring it to me," she winked, she had the hugest crush ever on the poor innocent 20 year old pizza boy.
I couldn't help but laugh,"Well then make sure your helper bra is working well, show some cleavage, make him drool."
She pondered the idea,"Sounds good to me, hey why aren't you dressed for you dinner date with Edwin?" she made kissy sounds.
"Oh shut up, and go get me some clothes to wear, he is going to be here around 9, his shift at work is holding him over," she smiled and skipped to my room.
10 minutes later.
She came back out with my outfit.
She threw it at me then pushed me into the bathroom.
"And don't come out until you are in that very smexxi outfit, and don't come home until you atleast got the hottie shirtless."
I laughed,"Ohh-tay girl."
She huffed then walked away from the door.
I quickly shed my grey sweats and white cami and pulled on the black mini skirt with lime green stiching, a neon purple cami, low cut, a black track jacket which was tight fit and cute, and of course my knee high neon purple and lime green socks with my black high tops, of course Butterfly would pick this out, she always goes all out for my clothes.
Then my hair, which was still shoulder length brown boring, I sighed, my outlooks had changed drastically ever since, I shook the thought away and brushed through my hair, and pulled it into cute low piggy tails, atleast it was long enough for that, and sprayed the tips black, then I added thick black eyeliner around my chocolate eyes, along with some purple glitter shadow, and clear gloss over my light pink lips.
I looked myself over one last time in my full length mirror on the back of the door, smiled then stepped out.
<3
"Happy?" I asked as her jaw dropped, Kristina and Kenny both looked at me and smiled.
"Sexy, ow ow, Edie is gonna have to watch you and the other men out there, he has got some hot ass tonight," she was the weirdest girl ever, but that is why we became such fast friend's after Kristy ditched me when I got knocked up.
"Thanks, hey it is what time?" I looked at the clock on the VCR.
8:50
"Damn girl prince charming is gonna be here soon," I smiled.
"Yah I guess Edwin is gonna be here soon, but please don't ever call him Prince Charming again," she nodded, she understood, I had already had my Prince Charming, but he is gone now, prolly with some whore.
*Knocking*
"Coming!" I said skipping over to the door and opened it to see Edwin in a pair of black tight ass skinnies, blood red converse, a A7x shirt and his piercings, I kissed him.
"Hey Nina, don't you look stunning?" he said with smile, even knowing I had kids he still loves me no matter what.
"Why thank you, you look very handsome yourself," he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in and kissed me deeply, the way...
"So Nina why don't you say good-bye to Kristina and Kenny before you leave?" Butterfly said breaking my thought.
"Okay," I smiled and ran over to my beautiful babies, I kissed Kristina's head, and the kissed Kenny's cheek.
Both of them giggeled at Edwin, he wasn't their real father, but as far as they would know growing up he was, if we are together that long, Edwin loved my kids, as if they were his own, I still haven't and probably never will tell him who the real father is, his family was freakin rich and could higher whomever they pleased, they could higher a detective to find him, but I won't allow it, he wants nothing to do with his children, he said so himself.
"So Nina shall we?" he asked holding out his arm, I placed my hand on it, then moved his arm down and laced our fingers together.
"Yes I am, bye Butterfly," I said waving behind my head.
"Bye Buttercup," Edwin and I left out to dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nina Drenen-18
Edwin Jones-19
Kristina&Kenny-newborns.Kristina(Left) Kenny(Right)
Adam Cheslock-19
Ariel-21
Butterfly

this is the FIRST chapter in the new story :)
comment please
and oooo, edwin is a charmer, and I wonder if she will ever tell him who the father really is, and when will Adam realize that he has a duty.
WHOA I'm getting ahead of myself, for all we know Adam is dead :)
Well this WILL be like GOOD GIRL, it will be in both their POV's
Comment.Suscribe.Tell=Love&Updates.
Love,
NicoleElizabeth.