Status: Will Update Every Wednesday :) Somewhat Active (;

Prince Charming Left Me

Remembering (part 2)

I swung my feet over the edge of the bed I shared with my 2 month girlfriend, it was another nightmare.
After everytime I fuck Ariel I she just has to pop into my mind.
I mean hell it was 2 months ago I left her I mean I shouldn't be thinking about her anymore, I mean we weren't even inlove, were we?
AGH! I threw my pillow at the wall of Ariel's apartment and got off her bed and went looking for my boxers.
I picked up a blanket that was in the corner and pulled the black with white skulls on, and went back over to her bed, I opened up the bedside table and pulled out 150 bucks, dating a prostitue sure had its perks.
I held onto the money as I pulled on my dark blue baggy jeans, and then my white t-shirt, shoved the money in my pocket, slid on my etnies and left.
She was used to me leaving this late at night, eh what about 9ish, that was late for her I guess, I mostly just got out of the place to go and hang with Pete, or got stoned or one of my favorites, goin back to my 'rents and takin there booze and gettin hammered then goin to Kristy's for a quick fuck.
</3
I jumped into my new black truck and sped off down the road to only god knows where.
I drove down past her apartment complex, of course.
I looked over and there she was, cute as ever, great bod even after...I looked even closer to see her swappin spit with some fucker.
I slammed my hand on the horn which caused them to jump apart, I sped off down the road roaring with laughter, stupid bitch doesn't know it was me!
*Bzzz*
I pulled out my new evTouch,"Hello?"
"Dude, Kristy is doin a strip tease at my place, get yo as here," Pete said, he sounded horny fuck!
"Comin," I did a U turn and got some birds and some honks and angry shouts but if a hot red head is strippin I'm gonna get my ass there so I can see her.
</3
I parked my truck jumped out and ran myself to Pete's door.
Barged in and there was Kristy on the pole Pete had put in for his girl, Kristy was workin it quite nicely.
She started to take her clothes off,"Kristy hey baby."
She stopped and looked at me, she winked, I ran up and scooped her up in my arms and ran to the spare room at Pete's.
"DUDE WE ALL WANNA SEE!" Bobby complained.
"FUCK OFF!" I shouted, I hungrily tore off my shirt, she started to take her clothes off too.
I looked her up and down, her boobs were lushes, her red hair just barely brushed them, she started towards me in a seductive walk.
Then of all times, I started to think of..her...
Her smile was what really got me, and her cute laugh, I always got butterflies from her, Ariel and Kristy no, I just don't.
"Kristy I just c-c-" she cut me off with a kiss, her tongue rolled over the top of my mouth in a very sexy way, a slight moan escaped my lips, she started to unbutton my jeans, I grabbed her hands and pulled them away from them.
She wouldn't have that, she attempted to fight back, but lost.
I pushed her back onto the bed,"Stop it!"
I grabbed my shirt and pulled it on and left.
</3
What the fuck? That has never happened before, I always go to her for a good fuck, and now look at me, I see her..once and my whole fuckin life turns around! GOD DAMNIT!
I slammed my trucks door and just sat there, this was fuckin retarded, I always fuck a girl when they want me, the only one who I never fucked really was her, I mean sure, we did have sex but we were both wasted, so it was like, not real I guess with her.
</3
I shook the thought away and started driving down the street back to Ariel's this was retarded.
I stopped infront of the apartment complex, and just sat there, it was 9:30, of course she would still be out on her date?
</3
I ran my hand through my curly brown hair, huh, forgot to straighten it before I left.
I stared straight ahead, she was the only girl I ever...never mind.
*Bzzz*
I looked down at my vibrating phone,Ariel.
"Hello," I said monotoned into my phone.
"Adam Cheslock, get your ass home right now! You said you were going to stay home with me all night, I told you I didn't have to work tonight," work yah right hoe.
"Sorry babe, just buying condoms, see yah when I get home," I hung up before she could say the L word.
</3
Quickly I drove to the drugstore and bought Trojan Ecstacy, payed and went back out to my car.
The drugstore I had gone to was past the apartment complex, so I would have to drive past it again to get back to Ariels'.
It was 10 by then, she should be home, I drove past and sure enough, there she was, she was the only one I would ever drive past their house a million times to see them, I looked as her and some guy walked inside.
Then she was gone, and I just continued driving.
</3
I made it back to Ariel's, got out and went inside.
She was sitting on the couch in a black bra and hot pink thong.
Her blonde hair was drapped over her shoulders like drapes.
She looked fuckable.
"Hey baby," she said seductivly.
"Hey," I said with a grin, she loves grins.
She got up and walked over, moving her hips in a sexy way, I did get turned on, but not as much as I normally do.
Ariel doesn't know about my past. Or her.
"So baby, yah ready," she asked nibbeling my neck.
I shuddered,"Yes."
"Good," we left to her room.
♠ ♠ ♠
short ??
Sorry!
Jeez Adam seems kinda stalkerish, don't cha think?!
Well, there you have his POV now, he sure has changed from his skinnies and tight tees to baggy clothes, FUCK!
Well who agrees Ariel is a whore? And that Kristy sure has changed TOO.
Well
Comment+Subsribe+Tell=LOVE&UPDATES!!
Love,
NicoleElizabeth&#9829;